Khalsa Raaj.

Excellent article; there is a need for all of us to understand the true meaning of Khalsa and as well as Akhe (others).

But I must say that the article is written with much sophisticated english (at-least for me) and one needs to have dictionary in hand to really understand the meaning of some words.

Excellent article, should be eye opener to those who confine khalsa raj concept into their own banana republic tribal land, or their own tribal jatha/samparda attachment / neo tat khalsa ideology.

I think we have mis-defined the Khalsa from a dharmic perspective. The blue-clad version is plausibly the most relative in today's time but it is not a new creation. It is a uniting of all the factors which make one a Khalsa. I remember having a similar talk with someone from the Ravidassiya populace. They also felt the same, especially since in their view all bhagats including Bhagat Ravidass preserved their hair. You can say the Khalsa as a panth is a shortcut towards heaven. LOL.

Excellent article; there is a need for all of us to understand the true meaning of Khalsa and as well as Akhe (others).

But I must say that the article is written with much sophisticated english (at-least for me) and one needs to have dictionary in hand to really understand the meaning of some words.

That's good. Your vocabulary is increasing for the next time you play Scrabble.

I apologize I don't want to derail this thread and turn into a Santa Singh discussion....also I don't believe some of these things nihangs preach that one day magically khalsa raj is going to happen or guru gobind Singh ji is going to come down from the sky and lead the khalsa into battle against India and Pakistan.....sorry I just don't believe in fairy tales

I apologize I don't want to derail this thread and turn into a Santa Singh discussion....also I don't believe some of these things nihangs preach that one day magically khalsa raj is going to happen or guru gobind Singh ji is going to come down from the sky and lead the khalsa into battle against India and Pakistan.....sorry I just don't believe in fairy tales

This is the first time I am hearing of something like that. Most likely it is some corrupted passage from the Sau-Saakhi by some dreamer.

The worth of the article can be assessed by the fact that it requires the ramblings of a traitor to gain some credibility!