In Response To An Article In The Sikhchic.com.

Riaz Gujjar

:) No originality, what else to be expected from you.

Anyway, i have been giving verifiable evidence of whatever i say. Here goes one article about illegal (!!) Gurdwaras in just one town Mohali. 34 illegal religious shrines (mostly Gurdwaras) regularised by badal in just Mohali. 100s of crores being spent on 'illegal' homes of God.

GMADA’s bounty for ‘illegal’ gurdwara
Nitin Jain : Mohali, Tue Jul 05 2011, 01:02 hr

Shrine relocation from airport road to cost Authority over Rs 150 crore

The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) has offered a bounty for an 'illegal' gurdwara in Mohali. The offer, which entails the relocation of the shrine from the 10-lane 200-foot-wide road leading to the upcoming international airport here, will cost GMADA over Rs 150 crore.

Gurdwara Mata Sunder Kaur in Sector 70, managed and controlled by Baba Budha Dal 96 Croreri head Baba Balbir Singh, is one of the 34 'illegal' religious places in Mohali, which Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal had recently ordered to regularise. Under the offer, GMADA will provide 3 acres prime commercial site, costing over Rs 150 crore, in Sector 77 to relocate the gurdwara from its present site spread over 1.78 acres comprising 1.51 acres under illegal occupation, pay Rs 3 crore to build new gurdwara building and spend almost Rs 1 crore on the reconstruction of the road stretch from which the shrine will be removed.....

This is in Punjab and Mohali city has a Sikh majority. So why does it irk you that the authority is doing something positive for Sikhs. What about the thousands of crores spent by Hindu majority states on useless Gaushalas just to keep the Hindus happy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narendra-Modi-is-the-First-Prime-Ministe

Modi is still not PM therfore i will not be surprised to see Sikh gur removed from his security . Your above comment show the biased and anti Sikh mentality of Hindus . Just because of few incidents whole community declare blacklisted .

Piss on Bharat Mata

Gay Hind

1)- An ancient Sikh Gurudwara at Har ki pauri - Haridwar (Uttrakhand) was demolished in1984, which was built there in sweet memory of visit of Guru Nanak Dev ji at the bank ofriver Ganges in 15th century at this sacred place, by development board but you will besurprised to know that after demolition, shops were built there and other business activities are running.

The Hindu temples are mushroomed there at the bank of river Ganges at Haridwar but one Sikh Gurudwara was a throne to the administration of Hindu govt of UP.

2)- THE HISTORICAL GURUDWARA in GWALIOR.

Gurudwara Bandi Chorh - Gwalior

In the foothills of Gwalior fort - Madhya Pradesh, (once where The Sixth Guru Hargobing Sahib Ji got released 52 Hindu Hindu Kings from the prison of emperor Jahangir) there was a famous Historical Gurudwara of Sikhs known as Gurudwara Pauva Sahib/Khadaun Sahib, in which the pauvaas/khadavas (Wooden footwears) of The First Guru of Sikh religion--Guru Nanak Dev ji were safely preserved but in 1984 after the assasination of Indira Gandhi, the Hindu mob came and attacked the Historical Gurudwara Sahib.The mob burnt away the pauvaas/khadavas of Guru, which were safely preserved in the Historical Gurudwara for centuries. One Khadaun was burnt but the other one is intact and safe.

Khadaauns of Guru Hargobind Singh ji.

After sometime, one burnt pauva/ khadav (Wooden Steps) was found but the second one was destroyed. The Mobs also burnt away 15 Saroops of SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB Ji which were Prakashed in that Historical Gurudwara. The mob burnt alive two Sikhs, one was the Granthi Bhai Sukhchain Singh and other sewadar Bhai Hari Singh.

The mob also burnt three other Gurudwara Sahibs, known as Gurudwara Sahib Fhul Baran,Gurudwara Sahib Hazeer, Gurudwara Sahib Gole Ka Mander.the 10 Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji which was Prakashed (enlightened) in that Gurudwara Sahib were also burnt by the mob.

After some time, the Hindus converted this Historical Gurudwara pavva Sahib/Khadaun Sahib of Sikhs into a Kali Devi Mandir (Temple) and placed the idols of their dieties inside. This can be seen in the same condition till now. Presently there is a temple on that place which was forcibly built by the Hindus after burning and ruining the Historical Gurudwara Sahib of Sikhs.

http://gurudwarademolished.blogspot.in/2011/03/gurudwaras-demolished-in-india-in-1984.html

Edited by amar_jkp

hardly any record that tat khalsa gurdwara of any such name ever existed. in the not distant past there was a tradition of having hinu and sikh temples together in one building (Manikaran, hemkunt to name two famous ones). some fanatics whipping communal sentiments threatening to build gurdwara illegally like they have done at so many places in punjab (where illegal Hindu temples are pulled down rightly but never a gurdwara).

Any Gurdwara pulled down in Gwalior? Not even khalibans sites (and there are 100s) have made such an outrageousclaim.

I haven't seen mandir in Hemkunt and regarding Manikaran , locql Hindu oppose the construction of Gurdwara thats why Mandir was also built so that Gurdwara can be established . All over Punjab i see illegal Hindu Mandir on road side .

Heres the proof regarding Mandir built forcefully on Gurdwara http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?/topic/15447-a-historical-gurudwara-forcibly-converted-into-a-temple-by-hindus/

Quoting from dubious websites which thrive on the extremist, and divisive agendas.

Gurdwara built in 15th century!!!

"one Sikh Gurdwara was a throne..."

White lie as there are many Gurdwaras in haridwar. to name some of them:

Gurdwara nanakwara which is right at the most sacred spot Har Ki Pauri!!

This Gurdwara is dedicated to the memory of Guru Nanak Devji.

Gurudwara Shri Amar Das Ji Sahib, Haridwar

Gurdwara at Hardwar in the name of the third Guru Amar Das who visited Hardwar twenty two times during his life time.

Another Gurdwara at Kankhal near Sati Ghat right on the banks or river Ganga.

Gurdwara Singh Sabha

Shikhu Pur, Devpura, Haridwar

Gurdwara at Bharav Mandir Colony, Jagjeetpur

Haridwar, Uttarakhand

Gurdwara Sector 2, BHEL Township

Haridwar, Uttarakhand,

So what non-sense you are peddling here and what point you want to prove by giving such grossly wrong information? Why Gurdwara Nanakwara was not demolished in 1984? There is a limit to dishonesty and hatred, some of these khalibans have crossed every limit of decency just to slander one community. Pakistanis on the other hand have destroyed 100s of Sikh temples or converted them to mosques or even animal shelters but these elements would not say anything against that.

Go and ask for permission to build a gurdwara at Macca

Another sign of Punjabi Hindu attitude, not want to accept anything even when you provide proofs . What i have understand from your comments that Gurdwara Gyan Godri never existed and all gurdwaras should have been destroyed in 1984 . First you said no Khalastani site talk about Gwalior Gurdwara but now we have given proof you are back on saying o these Khalasthanis blah blah blah

When Gurdwaras Turned First Target

If turbans have become the ubiquitous symbol of the Sikhs, the gurdwaras are the touchstones of its faith. When Indira Gandhi fell to the bullets of her Sikh security guards, however, they became red flags to hordes of enraged rioters.

For the first time in the history of free India, places of worship became the target of mob attacks. Of about 450 gurdwaras in Delhi, some three-quarters were either damaged or destroyed.

In fact, they were the first targets by the 1984 rioters, perhaps to prevent Sikhs from collecting there and putting up a combined resistance.

The first targets also became the last refuge of most Sikh families.

At a time when Sikhs had lost faith in all authorities, gurdwaras became not just a source of strength but also a reaffirmation of the spirit of the Sikh community.

The gurdwaras have come a long way since 1984 and no physical scar remain of the horror attack mounted 20 years ago. But there have been repercussions.

"The gurdwara gates are manned at all times. And the guards are armed with barsas, a thick wooden stick with a short sharp-edged weapon on top"

The gurdwaras have shored up their defenses, says Bhagat Singh, manager of the Nanavati commission office at Rakabganj gurdwara,.

"There used to be a two-foot wall, but 1984 exposed their vulnerability," says Singh. "So the gurdwara committees decided to build high walls - a 10 feet wall with an additional two feet grill with sharp edges".

"Today no one can scale these walls. This can be seen in almost all the major gurdwaras of Delhi, including Bangla Sahib."

Same is the case in the gurdwara at the posh New Friends Colony.

On the night of October 31, 1984, the gurdwara was ransacked and set on fire. But today no traces of the dark days remain.

The gurdwara is surrounded by an eight-foot wall and a strong steel gate guards the gate. A fortified wooden door awaits the visitor at the entrance of the sanctum sanctorum.

Security is indeed a priority for the gurdwara management. "The gurdwara gates are manned at all times. There are three shifts of eight hours each. And the guards are armed with barsas, a thick wooden stick with a short sharp-edged weapon on top," says Singh.

What threat do these barsas guard against? Mainly, fear. "If the outside periphery is secure, we don't need to worry about anything," asserts Singh.

Not all are so security conscious. President of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC), Prehlad Singh Chandok, says, "There is no need of any precautions. We are not scared of anyone. The only time we had ever taken precautions was at the time of the riots. What was happening was wrong and we had to stop it. But today we are not scared of anyone."

Some gurdwara managers have more faith in their Gurus than security systems.

"No one will ever be able to enter this holy place to repeat 1984. We'll make sure of that," a manager at Seeshganj Saheb asserts.

On being asked if they would use weapons to stop the mischief-makers, he replies angrily, "We don't need any weapons. The men are enough for them."

That's the spirit that dominates not just the community but also their religious symbols. The tall sprawling structures all over the city give out only one message.

As Chandok says, "We are not scared of anyone and we won't let 1984 to ever repeat itself."

Edited by amar_jkp

Mahagyaniji, the sentence can be interpreted both ways.

An ancient Sikh Gurudwara at Har ki pauri - Haridwar (Uttrakhand) was demolished in1984, which was built there in sweet memory of visit of Guru Nanak Dev ji at the bank ofriver Ganges in 15th century at this sacred place,

Hindus can destroy Masjid and Gurdwaras for Ram and Revenge but will never accept truth.

An ancient Sikh Gurudwara at Har ki pauri - Haridwar (Uttrakhand) was demolished in1984, which was built there in sweet memory of visit of Guru Nanak Dev ji at the bank ofriver Ganges in 15th century at this sacred place,

That's the way you see it, not me or anyone else here. So you just read "which was built there" and then jumped to "in 15th century"? As Amar has indicated, you do not want to accept truth. Everything mentioned in http://gurudwarademolished.blogspot.in is true. Problem is that you are so clogged up with hate that you lack common sense and have become delusional.

Go and ask for permission to build a gurdwara at Macca

We will after you ask for your Shivling back.

Another sign of Punjabi Hindu attitude, not want to accept anything even when you provide proofs .

typical panjabi hindus.

You can paint all of us PH with one brush, not a problem.

We can paint you, but you've already smeared yourself. For 800 years. Continuosly.

Mr Mother-selling Hindu

only a mother-selling panjabi hindu read that and interpret it THAT way. Someone who is looking for some mischief.

Of course the Mods cannot see these personal attacks and that too over such a trivial matter!

typical daughter-selling panjabi hindu. If it were such a trivial matter, why did you take so much effort to invent facts to make replies to it?

Now you've fallen on your backside, you start bleating. typical...

And where were you in those 800 years?

well, for the first 300 years, trying to survive the actions of the hindus who invited and sided with the turks when they invaded india. the last 500 years bringing back your sisters from kabul. Your mother may well been one of them!

hahaha and where was your mother and sisters btw?

Probably cursing their misfortune to be "panjabi hindus".

the only time you manage to be counted as a human being is in Ranjit Singh's times.

No, Sikhs were counted as human beings from 1469. Yet hindus still arent even in 2014.

the fall of M Ranjit singh Sansi's empire is followed by the worst act of daggabazi, the matricide when malwai jat sardars (who had always licked invaders' faeces covered arses) and even their Majha counterparts side with the British to suppress the first war for independence with brutality unprecedented.

the blood of their ancestors still flowing through them, although not on the scale it once did.

however these Panjabi Hindus, these days are still as daggabaaz as the hindus who sided with the turks, and let hell enter their motherland.

Sher, why you're so interested in always opposing one or the other caste/religion/creed?? You even force some normaly cool persons to loose their cool. I don't think you're getting any enjoyment or profit from this, then why we (You, Me, and Others involved) are so dumb to waste our time in proving someone wrong even though we don't know if we're right or not??

Secondly, if Sher is creating the environment of problem, then I would suggest do NOT answer his questions, ignore and please let the peace pervail.

Everyone please answer the following:

• Who are we? A human bound within the chains of religion/caste/creed?
  • What is the religion of Soul?
  • Do you know that you are the most coward person ever present on earth? Do you even know who is your enemy? Isn't it strange that we never put the fight against our "Desires" which is the root cause of all other problems including (krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar)? Instead we expose ourself wrongly as Truth Bearers yet don't know the Truth?

Let me end this topic with the saying of one of the Mahapurash:

1. Why are you so engrossed in worries? Why are you afraid of some one? Who may kill you? The soul is immortal; it neither dies nor takes birth.
  2. The present is here and now, the past is irrecoverable and the future will be good. Don't fret over the past and don't be worried about the future. The present is going on.
  3. Why do you cry? What did you lose? When you were born, what did you bring along, which has been lost? What did you produce which has been perished? It is here that you gained and it is here that you lose. The man comes to; and goes from world, empty handed.
  4. What you own today was not yours yesterday and will not be yours tomorrow. It does not and will not belong to anyone. You consider it your own and rejoice. This happiness of possession leads you to utter grief.
  5. Yours is this world. Start from where you feel to; stay where you desire and wind up where you want to. It has no beginning and no end. You don't fear anyone, but yourself. You are the fright and also the frightened.
  6. Change is the truth of life. What you consider as death is life in reality. In a moment a multi-millionaire is turned pauper. Give up the feeling of possession, great & the mean; differentiation of friend & foe. Then all is yours and you for everyone. Your corporeal being is a product of air, water and fire and it merges into the same leaving behind neither blood nor bones. Still yours existence remains the same. Then ponder over what you are.
  7. Wake up! and become the eternal sons of the Almighty. You are the great and unique manifestation of Nature's power. All the divine powers are possessed by you, like a tree hidden in the seed.
  8. In fact you don't fear anybody; you don't have any worry, suspicion, pain or grief. You are His dear ones. Surrender yourself completely to Him.
  9. Always, remember the "Waheguru" (God) to achieve salvation. Let your life be guided by the saying "Whatever God wills, is good". Be content with the will of God. Remember Him both in pleasure & pain.

Das

I think you are right Dasji, i get carried away and take the barrage of insults meant for Punjabi Hindus personally. I would try to minimise my comments here. I should value my precious time much more.

Thanks

Say Loudly HAR HAR Modi . I hope this will make you calm .

Dasji,

You are very conveniently ignoring attacks on Punjabi Hindus by these 3-4 khali bigots. I have retaliated when accused of being a "mother-seller". would you like to comment on these incessant denigration of a community to which ALL of Guru sahiban belonged?

Would you lik to share names of those who are attacking Punjabi Hindus ?

Dasji,

You are very conveniently ignoring attacks on Punjabi Hindus by these 3-4 khali bigots. I have retaliated when accused of being a "mother-seller". would you like to comment on these incessant denigration of a community to which ALL of Guru sahiban belonged?

First of all, I'm NOT administrator or police or someone whose job is tell people what is right vs wrong. Everyone is responsible for it's own karma and free-will.

Secondly, even though I've mentioned your name in the first 2-3 lines (because basically you just start debate at first place); but other persons are equally responsible as they also say bad things; specially I've never seen chatanga saying bad words but he did........so, all in all everyone is responsible for his/her bad behavior and due to this I've posted the questions to ponder upon.

Basically, intention was stop throwing mud at yourself (whosoever is involved: i.e both parties). As a matter of fact, we all came from the same source.

"War is delightment to those who have had NO experience of it" - Desiderius Erasmus

Everyone (including me) should try to understand that we all are suffering from 5 afflections of mind; once we understand these it would be easier to know when we're arguing over nothing. Does anyone know that the person who started this topic has left, but you guys continue debating.

* Ignorance (Avidaya)

* Ego (Asmita)

* Attachment (Raga)

* Hatred/Aversions/Dislike/Animosity (Dvesha)

* Abhinivehsa

Reference: http://satgur.net/Topic/Details/124