kara

"Mr Singh" from this forum went to india last week - i should have told him to bring some sarbloh karey with him but i forgot :P

amrik i got mine from DTF books in soho road, go there :wink: they dont have the big ones .. small ones that ur lookin for are all there

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr Singh" from this forum went to india last week - i should have told him to bring some sarbloh karey with him but i forgot :P

amrik i got mine from DTF books in soho road, go there :wink: they dont have the big ones .. small ones that ur lookin for are all there

safe :)

does this happen to anyone else?/

my kara has started to shave off hair on my right arm....and i can't tell why..it's not exactly the biggest kara either..it's bigger than alot, but yeah.and it's steel, not sarbloha... is this why?

my kara has started to shave off hair on my right arm....and i can't tell why..it's not exactly the biggest kara either..it's bigger than alot, but yeah.and it's steel, not sarbloha... is this why?

but me got a different story

ive got s normal steel one

everytime when i wake up inda morning, i have a ring of rust around my forarm

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

jsb i think you're scaring people away

either way

sarbloh rocks man

once i read this lekh about mai bhago and the 40 mukhtey WRITTEN BY THE ONE AND ONLY KALGIDHAR PATSHAH HIMSELFFFF -- vaheguru --

sachey sachey singha dha eho hee kamal hai - zalma dhee mauth thay, gareeba dhee oh Daal eh... ehdhey naa beydhava dhey "bhago" dheeaa, chooRiya vee baN jaN lohey dhey kaRe...

:wink:

yeh it happens 2 me aswell....not sure y :? :? nebody know?

yeh it happens 2 me aswell....not sure y :? :? nebody know?

friction.... as you go thru ur daily life your arms move about - causing ur kara to slide up n down ur arm.. the friction causes hair to get shaved

happens mainly with those big massive karas - they have a square cut edge and they are very prone to shavin ur arms.. best to get a rounded one.. like most sarbloh ones :D