Sikhs Are Neither Hindu Nor Muslims..says Who?

Mannmere

Interesting read. Why are they confusing the Sikh religion with the hindu religion then? Can someone explain this too?

I think that part of the problem is that medieval source or eyewitness accounts of Sikhs paint a picture that is confusing. For example, a muslim source who watched the final rites for Guru Gobind Singh describes it as Hindu final rites. Other sources say differently.

Interesting read. Why are they confusing the Sikh religion with the hindu religion then? Can someone explain this too?

I think that part of the problem is that medieval source or eyewitness accounts of Sikhs paint a picture that is confusing. For example, a muslim source who watched the final rites for Guru Gobind Singh describes it as Hindu final rites. Other sources say differently.

There were no final rites for guru gobind Singh ji.

Which problem are you on about? Stop misleading people on this forum. What medieval source are you talking about? What muslim source for heavens sake are you referring to? Which final rites of our Beloved Dasam Patshah do you mean? Don't you dare tell lies to us and stop forcing your hinduism on us. This is equivalent to force conversions.

PS Do not bother to communicate with me . I have seen enough of your insults hurled at the Sacred Sikh Ardas. Who the hell are you to question whether it reaches 'your friend in the sky'? You think you are in a position to criticize, undermine or insult the Sikh Gurus on what they preached? So stop talking rubbish and think before you post. Making a mockery out of everything that is sacrosanct to all Sikhs! Let me tell you once again I am a Sikh and not a hindu I only worship ONE Waheguru. I am not interested in any other religion whether it is Christianity, Buddhism, Jainism or Islam. I respect their belief and act of worship but I only have faith in the Sikh Gurus and what they taught.

I don't dislike anyone on this forum All I am saying is that as a Sikh I worship the way our Gurus have taught us. I Only believe in Ik Onkaar. I respect all religions.

Edited by ASJ

Gurbar Akaal Ke Hukam Seon Upjayo Bigayaana,

Tab Sahejay Racheo Khalsa Saabat Mardaana,

Eon Uthey Singh Bhabkaarkey Sabh Jug Darpaana,

Marri Deval Gor Maseet Dha Key Maidaana,

Ved Shaastr Mitaey Kar Maarey Sultaana,

Mir-Pir Sabh Shap Gaye Majhabo Ultaana,

Malvane Kazi Fir Thakey Kutch Maram Na Jaana,

Lakh Pandit Brahmin Jotki Bikh Ras Urjhaana,

Funh Paathar Deval Pooj Ke Att he Bhaklaana,

Eon Dono Firke Kapat Meh Rach Rahe Nidaana,

Eh Teesar Majhab KHALSA Upjeo Pardhaana,

Jin Guru Gobind Ke Hukam Seon Gheh Khadag Dikhaana,

Teh Sabh Dushtan Kau Ched Ke Akaal Japaana,

Fir Aeso Hukam Akaal Ka Jag Meh Pragataana,

Tab Sunnat Koi Naa Kar Sakeh Kampeo Turkaana,

Eon Ummat Sabh Muhammadi Khap Gaye Nidaana,

Tab Fateh Dank Jug Meh Ghureh Dukh Dund Mitaana,

Eon Teesar Panth Rachaeen Vad Soor Gahelaa.

Nuff said.

Gurbar Akaal Ke Hukam Seon Upjayo Bigayaana,

Tab Sahejay Racheo Khalsa Saabat Mardaana,

Eon Uthey Singh Bhabkaarkey Sabh Jug Darpaana,

Marri Deval Gor Maseet Dha Key Maidaana,

Ved Shaastr Mitaey Kar Maarey Sultaana,

Mir-Pir Sabh Shap Gaye Majhabo Ultaana,

Malvane Kazi Fir Thakey Kutch Maram Na Jaana,

Lakh Pandit Brahmin Jotki Bikh Ras Urjhaana,

Funh Paathar Deval Pooj Ke Att he Bhaklaana,

Eon Dono Firke Kapat Meh Rach Rahe Nidaana,

Eh Teesar Majhab KHALSA Upjeo Pardhaana,

Jin Guru Gobind Ke Hukam Seon Gheh Khadag Dikhaana,

Teh Sabh Dushtan Kau Ched Ke Akaal Japaana,

Fir Aeso Hukam Akaal Ka Jag Meh Pragataana,

Tab Sunnat Koi Naa Kar Sakeh Kampeo Turkaana,

Eon Ummat Sabh Muhammadi Khap Gaye Nidaana,

Tab Fateh Dank Jug Meh Ghureh Dukh Dund Mitaana,

Eon Teesar Panth Rachaeen Vad Soor Gahelaa.

This is how the Sikhs of the 18th century viewed the role of the Khalsa in this world. That the Mosques and Mandirs, the Qurans and Purans would all be destroyed and the Khalsa would reign supreme.

Hindus fools like Sherni and others useless Hindu idiots think that the Khalsa was created to protect the Hindus and went to Hardwar following Hindus rites!

Which problem are you on about? Stop misleading people on this forum. What medieval source are you talking about? What muslim source for heavens sake are you referring to? Which final rites of our Beloved Dasam Patshah do you mean? Don't you dare tell lies to us and stop forcing your hinduism on us. This is equivalent to force conversions.

PS Do not bother to communicate with me . I have seen enough of your insults hurled at the Sacred Sikh Ardas. Who the hell are you to question whether it reaches 'your friend in the sky'? You think you are in a position to criticize, undermine or insult the Sikh Gurus on what they preached? So stop talking rubbish and think before you post. Making a mockery out of everything that is sacrosanct to all Sikhs! Let me tell you once again I am a Sikh and not a hindu I only worship ONE Waheguru. I am not interested in any other religion whether it is Christianity, Buddhism, Jainism or Islam. I respect their belief and act of worship but I only have faith in the Sikh Gurus and what they taught.

I don't dislike anyone on this forum All I am saying is that as a Sikh I worship the way our Gurus have taught us. I Only believe in Ik Onkaar. I respect all religions.

I finally managed to track down the name of this document - called the Ibrat Nama by Muhammed Hairasi(?) and apparently he watched the final rites and says Guru Gobind Singh was cremated as per Hindu rites.

This is the same Hairasi that watched Banda Bahadur Singhs last days in Lahore before he is executed and describes the scene often cited by sikhs themselves.

No offence but Bhai Gurdas ji died in 1636 AD. Secondly, acc the information I have, the writer (written after Khalsa sirjna so it has to be some one other than Bhai ji) of Bhai Gurdas varran wrote 40 vaars. where did this 41st Vaar came from? Would you please give the link to the whole compilation which includes 41st Vaar as well?

Bhai Gurdas Singh ji. Contemporary of Dasve Patshah

No offence but Bhai Gurdas ji died in 1636 AD. Secondly, acc the information I have, the writer (written after Khalsa sirjna so it has to be some one other than Bhai ji) of Bhai Gurdas varran wrote 40 vaars. where did this 41st Vaar came from? Would you please give the link to the whole compilation which includes 41st Vaar as well?

Wow, I thought you were an expert on Sikhi having sprouted your BS views about Sikhi in the last year. Read Uggardanti as well, from which the RSS use some tuks out of context or mistranslate to claim that Khalsa wanted the Hindu dharm to be supreme. Both works outline the Sikh worldview which is totally contrary to the one you Hindus like to espouse of Sikhs being just a bunch of Keshdhari Hindus.

ADMIN BAN HIM PLEASE

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ । ।

This is how the Sikhs of the 18th century viewed the role of the Khalsa in this world. That the Mosques and Mandirs, the Qurans and Purans would all be destroyed and the Khalsa would reign supreme.

Hindus fools like Sherni and others useless Hindu idiots think that the Khalsa was created to protect the Hindus and went to Hardwar following Hindus rites!

Very true. Here is a link that will explain everything.

http://searchsikhism.com/refuting-rashtriya-sikh-sangat

ਤੁਮਰੇ ਗੁਣ ਕਿਆ ਕਹਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾ ਜਬ ਗੁਰੁ ਬੋਲਹ ਤਬ ਬਿਸਮੁ ਹੋਇ ਜਾਇ ॥

ਹਮ ਜੈਸੇ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਅਵਰੁ ਕੋਈ ਰਾਖੈ ਜੈਸੇ ਹਮ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਏ ਛਡਾਇ ॥

Lyrics Translation In English:
What Glorious Virtues of Yours can I describe,O my True Guru?

When I speak of the Guru (read Gurbani) , I am transfixed with wonder.

Can anyone else save a sinner like me?
But The True Guru has protected and saved me.

Lyrics Translation In English:
What Glorious Virtues of Yours can I describe,O my True Guru?

When I speak of the Guru (read Gurbani) , I am transfixed with wonder.

Can anyone else save a sinner like me?
But The True Guru has protected and saved me.
Edited by Mannmere

ADMIN BAN HIM PLEASE

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ । ।

Let him write he is a perfect example of Radical Punjabi Hindu thats how these people are . He will continue to get answer in the language he understand.

Bhai gurdas Singh was one of the 51 or 52 kavis in Sri guru gobind Singh ji maharaj's court. This was written in 1700 when guru ji was still alive.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/images/5/55/Bhai_Gurdas_Singh.pdf

This is the full 41 vaar. I would have posted this yesterday but I was having the Sangat of giani pinderpal Singh.