Kashi House And Sanatan Akhara Lying To People

If Idiot are running organisations then the information they give too will also seem tainted and no body will want to know because of the idiots in charge.

Then what the hell are you worried about????

Let Sikhs learn to use their own brains to evaluate and judge what anyone produces, and accept or discard it accordingly.

This is just a rhetorical statement btw. I doesn't require you to answer it.

It makes me laugh how every other year some new 'villain' appears; someone threatening Sikhi to its core!! And you get dramatical fudus running around trying to 'protect' us from them.

One minute it's Kala Afghana, next Ragi Darshan, then Niddar....

People come and go. Let individuals use their own discernment (buddi) to distinguish what is right and what is wrong.

Stop being a drama queen. Especially given the real serious threats that we are facing.

If you are in the UK, you should be more concerned about grooming than all this shit.

Edited by dalsingh101

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like singhs enjoy niggers,muslims (grooming) others of different race taking their daughters while we sit back and hurl lame accusations at each other. To gurvindersingh whoever you really are..have you read sri gur panth parkash? You are like the Singh's who loved fighting each other and who let the mughals run from battle when you could have destroyed their forces. Wake up and smell the coffee. Our panth has more important things rather than being hell bent on defaming Nidar Singh's name. At least he is reminding us that Singh's do have a backbone and are able to fight....

Edited by Crystal

I second that. Let Nidar do his business , it is business after all...the others who have problems with him are concerned because he is gaining market .

I do not entirely agree to his views however it was him who brought recognition to the Nihangsingh identity and today dressing up in bana has become fashion. The chaand tora who had ever aware about it ..now every sikh knows whosoever browses the web.

We have every right to disagree ..but in a proper manner ..so much of anger if used against grooming ..the world would shit in their pants ..be positive..views can be different every jathhebandi has something to say.

Seems like singhs enjoy niggers,muslims (grooming) others of different race taking their daughters while we sit back and hurl lame accusations at each other. To gurvindersingh whoever you really are..have you read sri gur panth parkash? You are like the Singh's who loved fighting each other and who let the mughals run from battle when you could have destroyed their forces. Wake up and smell the coffee. Our panth has more important things rather than being hell bent on defaming Nidar Singh's name. At least he is reminding us that Singh's do have a backbone and are able to fight....

At least he is reminding us that Singh's do have a backbone and are able to fight....

I think the above would be put more accurately as:

At least he is reminding us that Singh's should have a backbone and should be able to fight....

Seems like singhs enjoy niggers,muslims (grooming) others of different race taking their daughters while we sit back and hurl lame accusations at each other.

No need to lay into "niggers" like this. Just not necessary to your argument. There isn't any insidious movement to attack and undermine Sikhs and the Sikh movement by kalay, unlike from certain Paks and goray.

Edited by dalsingh101

@jaikara I agree, you see Singh's carrying shingars who have never hunted and what is ironic is that they profess of Sikhs being vegetarians...if they read certain chapters from sri gur panth parkash would they calapse in shock? For example Singh's surving on fish as it is written in an episode. Moreover Singhs look the part but I would put it to you that most sehjdhari Sikhs who trim their beard or moneh would give these posers a walloping! They do not know how to weild these weapons they carry, its all for show. Also it must be said there are too many posers. Poser panth..coined a new name.

Crystal

I know of gatka masters who do jhatka in gupat ! :) ..they talk loud but cannot even face the world and say ..yes we do jhatka ..

Jagat tamasha hai ji ...Na hum channgge na bura koi....

@jaikara I agree, you see Singh's carrying shingars who have never hunted and what is ironic is that they profess of Sikhs being vegetarians...if they read certain chapters from sri gur panth parkash would they calapse in shock? For example Singh's surving on fish as it is written in an episode. Moreover Singhs look the part but I would put it to you that most sehjdhari Sikhs who trim their beard or moneh would give these posers a walloping! They do not know how to weild these weapons they carry, its all for show. Also it must be said there are too many posers. Poser panth..coined a new name.

Crystal