How Do We Define 'brahamgyani'?

namdharis follow the guru granth sahib as there holy granth and you can't call them cult. they follow the true meaning of bani they give full respect to women they do wake up at amrit vela and do 1 hour naam simran daily and do 5 banis with chandi ji di vaar in there nitnem the follow the tru gurmat sangeet maryada. at the there head quater bhaini there is a place where naam jap proyog is done 24*7.

Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindrawale exposed, one of the so-called Naamdhari gurus.

Even, Bhai Saab Bhai Randhir Singh jee exposed, one of the so-called Radhaswami gurus.

Details will be provided later.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

I was just trying to have a little nap.And the whole discussion was coming again and again in my mind.I had prayed to sache patsah to clear my doubts.We were biasing again again over stature of a brahmgyani.Whether he is a human/greater than SGGSJ/or a high spiritual being.When I was just talking to myself,these lines of Gurbani just rang in my ears:

BRAHMGYANI KO KHOJAEY MAHESHAR,

NANAK BRAHMGYANI AAP PARMESHAR||

I think it answers the question of title..

Dhan GURU Ramdass patsah!!!

Wah!!

Edited by sukrit kaur

Penji, if the thoughts of debate are distubring your mind maye you are investing too much emotional energy into it. One way to avoid exhaustion is that present your point, and stand by it. If you have a counter-argument to present , present it otherwise stay relaxed.

We have to know that if someone is not agreeing with us, its not our job to convinve them. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and understandings. I mean this in a positive way. There is no win-lose, its only a constructive discussion for your own benefit.

I mean this is in a positive way.

My closing thoughts are that if we are sincere enough in our aspirations , A brahmgyani will Himself come to us to solve our doubts or help us in some form. We do not have to define a Brahmgyani or find one.

Baba Ishar Singh Ji used to say this line before Baba Nand Singh Ji met him: ਯਾਰ ਹੋਣਗੇ ਮਿਲਣਗੇ ਆਪੇ ਦਿਲ ਨੂ ਟਿਕਾਣੇ ਰਖੀੲੇ

Exactly!!!

Totally agree Veer ji!!!

I'm just little disheartened at some points,which are doubts for me.Yes,only with grace of sache patsah, it happens itself.and Guru sahib will make a way out and will make everything clear.

Dhan Guru Nanak Tuhii Nirankkar!!!

The greatness of SSGGSJ (current form of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj) lies in the fact that he can convert thieves, robbers, dacoits, murderers, etc into Brahamgyanis.

Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Some SIkhs asked Satguru jee about the avastha of a Saint. Maharaaj replied:

ਆਲ ਜਾਲ ਭ੍ਰਮ ਮੋਹ ਤਜਾਵੈ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸੇਤੀ ਰੰਗੁ ਲਾਈ ॥

He rids us of entanglements, doubt and emotional attachment, and leads us to love God.

ਮਨ ਕਉ ਇਹ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵੈ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਹਜਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਈ ॥੧

He implants this instruction in our minds, for us to sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, in peace and poise. ||1||

ਸਾਜਨ ਐਸੋ ਸੰਤੁ ਸਹਾਈ ॥

O friend, the Saintly Guru is such a helper.

ਜਿਸੁ ਭੇਟੇ ਤੂਟਹਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਬੰਧ ਬਿਸਰਿ ਨ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਜਾਈ ॥੧ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Meeting Him, the bonds of Maya are released, and one never forgets the Lord. ||1||Pause||

ਕਰਤ ਕਰਤ ਅਨਿਕ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤੀ ਨੀਕੀ ਇਹ ਠਹਰਾਈ ॥

Practicing, practicing various actions in so many ways, I came to recognize this as the best way.

ਮਿਲਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਹਰਿ ਜਸੁ ਗਾਵੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਵਜਲੁ ਪਾਰਿ ਪਰਾਈ ॥੨੧੭

Joining the Company of the Holy, Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and crosses over the terrifying world-ocean. ||2||8||17||

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...