~ Sikhawareness Upgrade issue tracker ~

SAadmin

When in mobile view/iPad view I can't find a way of seeing all new posts. That was a pretty good feature.

​Bro do you have screenshot..if not no worries..I will try to replicate this on ipad.. i did try to replicate this on my android nexus..it seems to be working fine..it works only after login..please see-attached screenshot..new post is star button on the top right. 

rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2015-06-02-19-54-10.

That works perfectly. Awesome. I thought that was a favourite button or something.

Just my personal opinion but there seems to be too much white space on the page when viewing. The extra line spacing between lines just means you have have to scroll around much more. 

Site does now seem slower to load pages than before even after clearing cache. Takes about 8 seconds to load the main page with a 6mb connection.

excess white space example

image.thumb.jpg.2a0392a5aeb1edb0b930bce6

Edited by Sat1176

I have disabled signatures on forum level. Hopefully that should take care of spacing issue. I am bit curious regarding speed because its working quite fast on our side. Can you please try different machine/browser or may be send me pm with ping results off course you can grey out your ip addres if you wish.

• SAadmin unfeatured this topic