~ Sikhawareness Upgrade issue tracker ~

SAadmin

We have just upgraded our forum to newer version. Forum background system tasker is still in the process of scanning the forum and fixing the issues as it comes across. We are in the process of  performing more upgrades ie- interface tweaking customization, banner updates. Please browse through forum fully. Please post any issue you encounter in this thread. Unfortunately, during the upgrade process there are only few recent posts were losts. We apologize for this oversight. I will try to restore some of the posts i have made backs up but i think for most part everything should be intact.

Edited by N30 S!NGH

Well please any one tell me how to use desktop version from phone as I'm not getting it..

​The site is now "responsive" - meaning gone are the days where you had to switch to mobile and desktop versions etc. The site automatically adjusts for whichever device you are on - from desktop to ipads to mini ipads to iphones, (and the android/microsoft alternatives) the site is optimized for every device. If you make your browser as small as an iPhone screen, you will see what I mean. You will get the same look that you see on your iPhone. 

Yes!! I get it!! It's really good feature. But on old version,I could browse the site in desktop version even from phone.But it's good too .Thank you for info .

Gur fateh!!

I hope you get the speed issues sorted out soon. It does feel clunky compared to the previous version. 

Looks good though!

Uploading a new thread takes ages too btw.

​It seems to be fine from my side. I just created a test thread, it went through pretty fast. May be its cache issue,can you please clear your internet cache completely and remove any outdated links for sikhawareness and retry?