Dude blasts leaves by generating strong winds

BhagatSingh

I think there may be a geezer with a leaf blower just outside the camera shot...

Look again dude, compare the two. Since when do leafblowers generate so much wind all over the place? Look at the one in your video. It's nothing compared to Michael's next level shit. Why is his video so quiet, you can hear a pin drop (all you hear is wind), where as the one with an actual leafblower is loud as hell.

Dude. I'm surprised you waste your time on this type of shit.....

I've seen enough 'riddhian siddhian' from the likes of Paul Daniels, Copperfield, David Blaine and 'Garbo the amazing sword swallower' already.

Dally I am surprised you can do such shitty analysis. (normally it's not that shitty is what i mean lol)
I mean skepticism is good and I recommend practicing being skeptic but you post a video of a leafblower without actually watching how the leafblower behaves and without comparing the two videos. So without really doing the analysis, you are just satisfied with your current belief system. (what I am doing is challenging your belief system)
That is not skepticism that is just incredibly lazy man.

And then you claim trickery is ridhiyan sidhiyan. Hahahah! Get out. You don't know the meaning of ridhiyan sidhiyan.

You know why they said Banda Singh ji Bahadur could create storms?
You know how Guru Amar Das ji made it rain in Khadoor during drought period?
You know how Bhagat Namdev ji revives a dead cow? (This bit is even mentioned in Gur Granth sahib, added by Guru Arjun dev ji)
These are all examples of ridhiyan sidhiyan.

Are you seriously telling me david blaine, and bunch of tricksters, has ridhiyan sidhiyan? I don't think you believe that yourself

​That's what it is.

Some physicists/scientist will able to explain. There is some aerodynamics law in effect here. Nothing great.

Is that your religion? You seem to have a lot of faith in "will be able to explain"

"Will be able to explain" lol. This is already explained by eastern dharam, it even shows up in our sakhis. It's what happens when you do bhagti and become One with everything. It's natural outcome of merging with God.

​Nothing great? Can you do this if this is nothing great? Try with a leafblower or your application "aerodynamic law", no really! go ahead and do it.. Do this and show me similar results to that video and his other videos.

Like this -

Bam!

Is that your religion? You seem to have a lot of faith in "will be able to explain"

​No buddy, my religion is strong and does not encourage me to believe or run after such stupidity . But your religion is one that believes in miracles. Take your pick.

It's what happens when you do bhagti and become One with everything. It's natural outcome of merging with God.​

"Natural outcome" - So this is what you are after? Some sort of 'control'? Desire ... You have got it all wrong!

Nothing great? Can you do this if this is nothing great? Try with a leafblower or your application "aerodynamic law", no really! go ahead and do it.. Do this and show me similar results to that video and his other videos.​

Yes, nothing great. Cause anyone can do this if they so wish and have the time and resources.

Bam!

​Agreed. It's all fart and s**t.

Onpathtosikhi
Indeed "miracles" are part of my religion of Guru Granth Sahib. The sakhi of Bhagat Namdev ji reviving a dead cow, is right in there for everyone to read. "Miracles" are also past of the Sikh sakhi tradition.

By "Natural outcome" I mean, it's a result of connecting in with God. It's a result of losing desire for material things and desiring God alone.

Nothing great? "Cause anyone can do this if they so wish and have the time and resources." That's like saying anyone can be Mohammad Ali , if they so wish and have the time and resources.

Here's a lecture I posted a while back that is relevant to your comments.

Edited by BhagatSingh

​No buddy, my religion is strong and does not encourage me to believe or run after such stupidity . But your religion is one that believes in miracles. Take your pick.

​Bro, you cannot deny that miracles were performed by Satguru jee. We need to understand that Satguru jee was egoless/vikarless and performed miracles for the benefit of mankind. In Gurmat, performing miracles to satisfy one's ego or under the influence of greed or any other vikar, is prohibited.

Also remember, what seems like a miracle in one age, could possibly be explained by science, in another age.

Ridhiyan Sidhiyan do exist. There is no doubt about that. God dwells in our bodies, so it makes sense to believe that we have tremendous hidden potential.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

It's a result of losing desire for material things and desiring God alone

​'...result..'. Would you not agree that there is something wrong with your comment here?

Onpathtosikhi
Indeed "miracles" are part of my religion of Guru Granth Sahib. The sakhi of Bhagat Namdev ji reviving a dead cow, is right in there for everyone to read. "Miracles" are also past of the Sikh sakhi traditio

​Our Guru's performed miracles. That was to send a message to and correct us. It was never encouraged.

Let me see if I can put things in a better perspective. If that dude who is blowing wind is so great, let him use his skill to benefit less fortunate or just serve where he can. Perhaps all that wind can be used to sweep grounds?, generate electricity, etc... Point is use the special skill to serve others.

OnpathtoSikhi

'...result..'. Would you not agree that there is something wrong with your comment here?

What are you talking about?

If that dude who is blowing wind is so great, let him use his skill to benefit less fortunate

Michael does that too. He is a western guru regardless of whether he likes the term. He teaches people meditation. Tons of free content on youtube + personalized classes.
My point of showing the video is 1. because it looks really cool and 2. to expand people's mind on what's possible.

​I will go over maybe sometime. But I never get overly awed by science or miracles. It is best to keep science within the domains of kirth. Hammer and Nail or rocket science it is all the same.

Well you mentioned scientists etc in your previous comment. I'd thought I'd share a lecture of what a scientist thinks about this. This stuff is taboo in science even though many scientists have collected evidence of mind over matter interactions.

Paapiman

​ Bro, you cannot deny that miracles were performed by Satguru jee. We need to understand that Satguru jee was egoless/vikarless and performed miracles for the benefit of mankind. In Gurmat, performing miracles to satisfy one's ego or under the influence of greed or any other vikar, is prohibited.

Also remember, what seems like a miracle in one age, could possibly be explained by science, in another age.

Ridhiyan Sidhiyan do exist. There is no doubt about that. God dwells in our bodies, so it makes sense to believe that we have tremendous hidden potential.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Exactly this! Well said bro.

Science is also discovering these things and maybe in a decade or two we will see some theories come out. Watch the lecture I posted where Dr. Dean Radin talks about this and how it is currently taboo in science to talk about these things.

"God dwells in our bodies"
Bam!

Michael's thoughts on this are the same-

I remember being told that Guru Tegh Bahadur turned down the opportunity to perform showy miracles when they were about to be beheaded saying they were cheap tricks of conjurers and magicians.

I get that this type of stuff helps fuel your creativity in terms of your artwork Bhagat. But for many of us it's all red herrings.  

I remember watching a video in which Harbhajan Yogi, along with chanting from people, was able to generate rain from no where just by using some yogic mudras. 

There is so much hidden stuff out there.

I remember being told that Guru Tegh Bahadur turned down the opportunity to perform showy miracles when they were about to be beheaded saying they were cheap tricks of conjurers and magicians.

​Nah. Guru Amardas ji did it. Bhagat Namdev ji did it. Banda Singh ji Bahadur did it. Wait how could I forget Guru Nanak Dev ji stopping the boulder at Panja Sahib and creating a water stream out of nowhere? And so on and so forth.
You think Aurangzeb was going to stop the beheading if Guru Sahib did anything, it was only going to confirm his belief that the Guru has a lot of influence over people? Guru sahib ji refused because he knew it was a bogus deal.  I also believe that not everyone who was a master e.g. Bhagat Kabir ji had interest in doing these things. It maybe so that Guru Tegh Bahadur ji had no interest in these things whereas the previous masters did.

But for many of us it's all red herrings.  

You still don't get it do you?

Each to their own. 

I'd rather study manuscripts or something along those lines. 

I remember watching a video in which Harbhajan Yogi, along with chanting from people, was able to generate rain from no where just by using some yogic mudras. 

There is so much hidden stuff out there.

​Can you find it?

There's also a video of this guy doing the same. I'll see if I can find that.

​Bro, Satguru jee turned down the opportunity to perform miracles because the tyrants were forcing him to do so. Maharaaj was fearless and did not budge to coercion. If Aurengzeb had asked Maharaaj to show a miracle, with utmost humility and love, Maharaaj would have done it.

Btw, ninth master did show a miracle before the beheading. There is a sakhi about it. I will try to find it. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

​Bro, Satguru jee turned down the opportunity to perform miracles because the tyrants were forcing him to do so. Maharaaj was fearless and did not budge to coercion. If Aurengzeb had asked Maharaaj to show a miracle, with utmost humility and love

​If aurangazeb had 'utmost humility and love', he would not have asked for a miracle. Don't fall in this trap.

Believing in miracles is anti-gurmat.

​I would also agree on this.

Per Gurbani:

ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ ॥:

​If aurangazeb had 'utmost humility and love', he would not have asked for a miracle.

​Those two are not mutually exclusive.

Bhagat Singh Ji, You are lost.

I maybe lost but ​I am not the one misusing tuks from Guru Granth sahib without understanding.

ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ ॥

1. Any action can have Moh as the fuel. This is on you to figure out which of your actions have Moh and which don't.
2. If you can't keep your Moh out of Ridhiyan Sidhiyan, then you probably can't keep your Moh out of other actions. Thus you need to work on your Moh.
3. Ridhiyan Sidhiyan cannot get rid of your Moh. You need to get rid of your Moh by connecting to God. Ridhiyan Sidhiyan are simply a manifestation of that connection.

ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ ॥
Ridhiyan Sidhiyan nal man vich naam nahi vasda. This is correct. It works the other way around. Naam man vich vasan nal ridhiyan sidhiyan mil jandiyan han.

ਹਰਿ ਹਾਰੁ ਕੰਠਿ ਜਿਨੀ ਪਹਿਰਿਆ ਗੁਰ ਚਰਣੀ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇ ॥
ਤਿਨਾ ਪਿਛੈ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਫਿਰੈ ਓਨਾ ਤਿਲੁ ਨ ਤਮਾਇ ॥੪॥
Those who wear the necklace of Hari's name on their throat, meaning those who are connected to Hari, they are absorbed into their Guru's feet.
Ridhiyan Sidhiyan follow such people, who do not desire such things (meaning they only desire Hari).

Reviving a Slaughtered Cow - page 1166
Guru Arjun dev ji describes Bhagat Namdev ji's story to Bhai Gurdas ji.

ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ ਪੂਛੈ ਸੁਨੁ ਬੇ ਨਾਮਾ ॥ਦੇਖਉ ਰਾਮ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਕਾਮਾ ॥੧॥
 ਨਾਮਾ ਸੁਲਤਾਨੇ ਬਾਧਿਲਾ ॥ਦੇਖਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
 ਬਿਸਮਿਲਿ ਗਊ ਦੇਹੁ ਜੀਵਾਇ ॥ ਨਾਤਰੁ ਗਰਦਨਿ ਮਾਰਉ ਠਾਂਇ ॥੨॥
The story so far is that this Muslim King asks Namdev ji to show him Namdev ji's god "He says show me your Hari, your Veethala (incarnation of Krishna). (He is without form so) As a sign, revive this killed cow (bismil, halal slaughtered cow), or I will cut off your head"

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਐਸੀ ਕਿਉ ਹੋਇ ॥ ਬਿਸਮਿਲਿ ਕੀਆ ਨ ਜੀਵੈ ਕੋਇ ॥੩॥
 ਮੇਰਾ ਕੀਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਹੋਇ ॥ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ਰਾਮੁ ਹੋਇ ਹੈ ਸੋਇ ॥੪
Namdev ji says that he cannot revive a slaughtered cow, that whatever happens is according to Ram's wishes.

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹੁ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਓ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਿ ॥
ਗਜ ਹਸਤੀ ਦੀਨੋ ਚਮਕਾਰਿ ॥੫॥
The king's ego bloats up and he sends an elephant to trample over the chained up Namdev ji.

ਰੁਦਨੁ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਮੇ ਕੀ ਮਾਇ ॥ ਛੋਡਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਕੀ ਨ ਭਜਹਿ ਖੁਦਾਇ ॥੬॥
Seeing this horrific view, Namdev ji's mother cries and pleads him to leave Ram and worship Allah, at least you will survive.

ਨ ਹਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਪੂੰਗੜਾ ਨ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਇ ॥ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪੜੈ ਤਉ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ॥੭॥
To that Namdev ji responds, " I am not your son and you are not my mother. Even if I die, i will sing Hari's praises."

ਕਰੈ ਗਜਿੰਦੁ ਸੁੰਡ ਕੀ ਚੋਟ ॥ ਨਾਮਾ ਉਬਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਓਟ ॥੮॥
The elephant attacks Namdev ji with his trunk but Namdev ji survives, saved by Hari.

ਕਾਜੀ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਕਰਹਿ ਸਲਾਮੁ ॥ਇਨਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਲਿਆ ਮਾਨੁ ॥੯॥
The king says, "Qazi and Mullah do salaam to me, but this Hindu has disobeyed me"

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਸੁਨੇਹੁ ॥ ਨਾਮੇ ਸਰ ਭਰਿ ਸੋਨਾ ਲੇਹੁ ॥੧੦॥
The people said "O king, please accept our request, take equivalent of Nama's weight in gold pieces and release him"

ਮਾਲੁ ਲੇਉ ਤਉ ਦੋਜਕਿ ਪਰਉ ॥ ਦੀਨੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਕਉ ਭਰਉ ॥੧੧॥
King says "If I take the gold, I will end up in hell. It would mean I have left religion and become materialistic.

ਪਾਵਹੁ ਬੇੜੀ ਹਾਥਹੁ ਤਾਲ ॥ ਨਾਮਾ ਗਾਵੈ ਗੁਨ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੨॥
Nama shakes his chains and locks, plays a melodious beat! and he sings the praises of Gopal, all chained up!

ਗੰਗ ਜਮੁਨ ਜਉ ਉਲਟੀ ਬਹੈ ॥ ਤਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਤਾ ਰਹੈ ॥੧੩॥
Even if Ganga and Yamuna, the biggest rivers in India, were to flip around, even then Nama will chant Hari's name.

ਸਾਤ ਘੜੀ ਜਬ ਬੀਤੀ ਸੁਣੀ ॥ ਅਜਹੁ ਨ ਆਇਓ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਧਣੀ ॥੧੪॥
7 phases of the day just gone by, at the 8th phase, Namdev ji would be killed. Yet the Master of the Three Worlds, Shri Vishnu, was nowhere to be seen.

When suddenly Shri Vishnu arrived!
 ਪਾਖੰਤਣ ਬਾਜ ਬਜਾਇਲਾ ॥ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਆਇਲਾ ॥੧੫॥
The melodious sound of Garud's wings could be heard! Riding the Garud, came Govind!

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਪਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ॥ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੬॥
He kept the honour of His bhagat; Gopal came riding on his Garud!

ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਧਰਣਿ ਇਕੋਡੀ ਕਰਉ ॥ ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਲੇ ਕਰਿ ਊਪਰਿ ਧਰਉ ॥੧੭॥
Shri Hari says "If you ask, I will tilt his land and render it useless, or take it and put it over him (the king)."

ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਮੁਈ ਗਊ ਦੇਉ ਜੀਆਇ ॥ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ਦੇਖੈ ਪਤੀਆਇ ॥੧੮॥
"If you say I will revive this cow, and convince everyone of your divinity."

Namdev ji request that the cow be revived and Hari did just that.
 ਨਾਮਾ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਸੇਲ ਮਸੇਲ ॥ ਗਊ ਦੁਹਾਈ ਬਛਰਾ ਮੇਲਿ ॥੧੯॥
Nama signalled that the calf be united with its mother and he proceed to milk the cow.

ਦੂਧਹਿ ਦੁਹਿ ਜਬ ਮਟੁਕੀ ਭਰੀ ॥ ਲੇ ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਕੇ ਆਗੇ ਧਰੀ ॥੨੦॥
When the milk filled the matka/pot, he took the pot and placed it in front of the King.

ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹੁ ਮਹਲ ਮਹਿ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਅਉਘਟ ਕੀ ਘਟ ਲਾਗੀ ਆਇ ॥੨੧॥
The king's worldview shattered! He went back to his palace in utter shock. He felt deeply troubled and agitated.

ਕਾਜੀ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਫੁਰਮਾਇ ॥ ਬਖਸੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੈ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਾਇ ॥੨੨॥
He sent a message through his Qazi and Mullah. "Forgive me Hindu, I am your cow from now"

ਨਾਮਾ ਕਹੈ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ॥ ਇਹੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਪਤੀਆ ਮੁਝੈ ਦਿਖਾਇ ॥੨੩॥
ਇਸ ਪਤੀਆ ਕਾ ਇਹੈ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ ॥ ਸਾਚਿ ਸੀਲਿ ਚਾਲਹੁ ਸੁਲਿਤਾਨ ॥੨੪॥
Nama says "Listen great king, have I done this miracle? (I haven't done this). The meaning of this event, is for you, king, to now be truthful-humble (peaceful)."

ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਸਭ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ ॥ ਮਿਲਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਸਭ ਨਾਮੇ ਪਹਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥੨੫॥  ਜਉ ਅਬ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਨ ਜੀਵੈ ਗਾਇ ॥ ਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਕਾ ਪਤੀਆ ਜਾਇ ॥੨੬॥
Namdev ji became famous everywhere. The Hindus gathered around Nama and said, "if you hadn't revived the cow, our faith in you would have been lost"

ਨਾਮੇ ਕੀ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਰਹੀ ਸੰਸਾਰਿ ॥ ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾਂ ਲੇ ਉਧਰਿਆ ਪਾਰਿ ॥੨੭॥
In this manner, Namdev ji became famous, and he carried many with him to liberation.

ਸਗਲ ਕਲੇਸ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਭਇਆ ਖੇਦੁ ॥ ਨਾਮੇ ਨਾਰਾਇਨ ਨਾਹੀ ਭੇਦੁ ॥੨੮॥੧॥੧੦॥
The slanderer King became very troubled in his mind, very agitated. And Nama was recognized as indistinguishable from Narayan.

Thus ends Guru Arjun Dev ji's narration of Namdev ji's life events. He then goes onto praise gurdev.