Limit dasam granth authenticity debates on the forum to once a month- Need feedback?

SAadmin

Many Sikhs do not believe Dasam Granth is Gurbani (at least parts of it) and to us, it's blasphemous to associate something false to our Guru Ji.  And from what I have been reading of your posts you are the one who seems to be spreading false propaganda. You seem to have a real fascination with the Occult which is against Gurmat and is not in any way a part of Sikhi. And you really seem to want to denigrate women, and consider them as beneath you. You are the one who seems to have some sort of agenda. 

Who is this? Become a registered member and provide proofs.

A person who does not believe in all Gurbani, cannot be classified as a Sikh. Even some AKJ and missionaries, who came into Sikhism, years after tenth master, also believe in SDGSJ. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Let me correct or rephrase the above misguided statement, many reformist and revinonist sikhs don't beleive in full sri dasam granth sahib as gurbani. Traditional sikh orders such as (Nihang, DDT, 3ho-udasi influence, udasi, nirmale, hazoori sikhs from hazoor sahib, five pillars of sikhism- five takths and its jathedar) all beleive in sri dasam granth being full gurbani, there is no question about it as they understand multi aspect divine, absolute- relative framework behind it.

Bro man, do something about these guest posts.

Bhul chuk maaf

Who is this? Become a registered member and provide proofs.

A person who does not believe in all Gurbani, cannot be classified as a Sikh. Even some AKJ and missionaries, who came into Sikhism, years after tenth master also believe in SDGSJ. 

Bhul chuk maaf

One who believes in Occult practices cannot be classified as a Sikh. This includes numerology, astrology, contacting negative entities, etc.

Admin note: We will not allow controversial post on dasam granth under guest id as such we have edited rest of the message of this post.

One who believes in Occult practices cannot be classified as a Sikh. This includes numerology, astrology, contacting negative entities, etc.

Admin note: We will not allow controversial post on dasam granth under guest id as such we have edited rest of the message of this post.

Provide proof, not personal opinions. Believing that something exists, does not mean that you worship/respect them. Occult practices exist, but Gurbani is way above them.

Good job admin.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Request to Admins: Please stop people, who insult any part of Gurbani. People can ask questions, but they should do it in a respectful way. Look at the comments below. 

Anyway it is for these reasons that I am not 100% convinced that all content in dasam granth can be attributed to Guru Ji. It just seems like it would do more harm than good through psychological conditioning (whether intended or not).

----

Can Sikhs ... other than those from British financed and supported cults (using big names and falsely associating themselves with Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj) ... ie those Sanatan minority cults ... who supported the Hindu Mahants that used to read Charitropakhitan daily for their prostitutes inside Darbar Sahib (while placing it parallel to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj after the British told them to in 1897) ... take such a ludicrous assertion of how GurGaddi succession was decided seriously?

Unquote

These comments should be deleted as they have the potential to cause confusion among the youth and break people away from Satguru jee. Already, there are heretics out there, who are causing so much harm to the panth. It is very important that have a online community, where only Gurmat is propagated.

Bhul chuk maaf 

Edited by paapiman

Many Sikhs do not believe Dasam Granth is Gurbani (at least parts of it) and to us, it's blasphemous to associate something false to our Guru Ji.  And from what I have been reading of your posts you are the one who seems to be spreading false propaganda. You seem to have a real fascination with the Occult which is against Gurmat and is not in any way a part of Sikhi. And you really seem to want to denigrate women, and consider them as beneath you. You are the one who seems to have some sort of agenda. 

what crap  

Unquote

These comments should be deleted as they have the potential to cause confusion among the youth and break people away from Satguru jee. Already, there are heretics out there, who are causing so much harm to the panth. It is very important that have a online community, where only Gurmat is propagated.

Bhul chuk maaf 

You mean like consulting astrologers, mediums, numerology, contacting ghosts?? Advocating Hindu practices and beliefs like sati, sootak, casteism, sexism, asceticism?

Reading your posts, you don't seem to be in any position to tell others about what is Gurmat!

You mean like consulting astrologers, mediums, numerology, contacting ghosts?? Advocating Hindu practices and beliefs like sati, sootak, casteism, sexism, asceticism?

Reading your posts, you don't seem to be in any position to tell others about what is Gurmat!

Become a member of this forum and you can learn more about Sikhism.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

N30Singh saab, please check this person too. It is possible that he/she is a registered member.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

IMO limiting anyone speaking on subjects suggests limitation of free speech and that only those with certain mind sets are welcome on this forum. Paapiman you are suggesting people who oppose you be restricted in posting their viewpoints because you claim its against Gurmat, but yet as was pointed out you have been posting a lot about occult things lately - and you don't think that should be limited or restricted in any way? 

Astrology and Numerology are fields of study. Ghosts exist; asceticism has its place in Sikhism; there is no discrimination based on sex and caste in Sikhism, but they have some impact on a human. Sootak is related to hygiene and Satis are of different types. If you are having trouble in understanding these concepts, please start new topics and people on this forum should be able to help you.

Sikhism is a very broad religion, not the one based on narrow minded approach.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Astrology and Numerology are fields of study. Ghosts exist; asceticism has its place in Sikhism; there is no discrimination based on sex and caste in Sikhism, but they have some impact on a human. Sootak is related to hygiene and Satis are of different types. If you are having trouble in understanding these concepts, please start new topics and people on this forum should be able to help you.

Sikhism is a very broad religion, not the one based on narrow minded approach.

Bhul chuk maaf

Really? I thought your views on Sikhism were very narrow minded... so narrow minded that you alienate Sikhs who don't believe 100% of what you do, to the point that you call them cults.  That's narrow minded!   And now because you are interested in the occult, you all of a sudden claim your views of Sikhism are broad and not marrow minded? I think it's you who are confused about Sikhi Paapiman!  

No limitations unless you see you're losing ;)

I am back because I feel that this forum is in need of some gyan, both historical and gurmat. Will continue posting once in a while and annoy some members here that I do not like. Neo, duji warning meri gayab kidan hogi? I had two warning, put it back lol

I am back because I feel that this forum is in need of some gyan, both historical and gurmat. Will continue posting once in a while and annoy some members here that I do not like. Neo, duji warning meri gayab kidan hogi? I had two warning, put it back lol

Our system is generous. Dual dharm dya ka poot. 

Oh wonderful that you've come to enligthen us all. Everything seemed so dark without you here. We were'nt quite sure what to do. Thank you for bestowing your wisdom upon us once again and taking the time out to help us lost souls. We feel really blessed.

Oh wonderful that you've come to enligthen us all. Everything seemed so dark without you here. We were'nt quite sure what to do. Thank you for bestowing your wisdom upon us once again and taking the time out to help us lost souls. We feel really blessed.

Thanks deepu. I already enlightened you about the Guru Tegh Bahadur army source which you just discovered. If you got any more questions feel free to ask me, if your scholar ego allows you too ;) I got the Assamese book (translated in English)