Syrian refugees crisis

SAadmin

Recently, as we have all seen devastating horrific picture of little boy swept in shore picked by turkish officals, world is now stepping up to act accepting refuges. Anyway, as they say pictures speaks thousands words. So better late than ever:

Couple of points:

1. EU should honor geneva conventions without any reservations, but at the same time refugee don't get to pick and choose under settling for surival, most of them are passing hungary(first stop) to go to Germany for better life not for survival, this is careful distincation if they want to go to germany they should apply for immigration not refugee especially if they are passing hungary to get to germany. I am all up for equal rights for everyone. but at the same time preventing abusing system.

2. If EU union or Canada are worried about integration issues, they should make effort to integrate them not annihlate their culture but basic integration but careful, first accept them, provide them health care, isolate them to some island or county side, provide them subsidizing housing - launch integration programs for a year before they can be released to urban cities and rest of the country.

3. Canadian political parties should not play the blame game or numbers game it make them look like pity, if they claim they are genuine, lets together move fwd to this genuine cause, accept refugees without any reservations get them here- provide them basic food, shelter and health and worry about integration issues later by putting those checks once they are well and ready.

Also internet is been flooded with comments like - mideast countries should take them...While that is true but now its not the time and place argue over this as there is humantarian crisis in syria..lets all the countries do its part get them out of there and accept the refugees and they can worry about middle east doing its part later on by imposing sanctions.

I'm glad you brought this up N30. 

It was actually quite heartening to see how some of the less heartless members of the public here in the UK pretty much forced (through shaming) a right wing, Conservative Prime Minister to do a complete volte-face with the way he was trying to turn a blind eye and pander to his strong base of anti-immigration supporters here. 

Other thing is, we all know (if you've got half a brain that is), that the west's 'adventurism' into the mid-east is what triggered all of the things going on there now. So countries like the UK and whatnot (US too! as well as any other wan**ers who were quick to jump into war with barrels of oil in their eyes!) should take more than their fair share of refugees seeing as the governments of these nations caused this crisis. 

As for Arabs, those camel-humping panchods - they are well known for their disgustingly cruel attitudes. I mean look at how they treat non-white foreign labour workers (esp. from India, Pak, Nepal etc) like slaves over there. Someone needs to shame some of those tea-towel headed 'Kings' about this state of affairs. But then again, they could always turn around and say Europeans caused this mess and they should deal with it? I don't expect much from those Arabs, but to reiterate - this mess was the west's doing. 

Edited by dalsingh101

Biggest mistake west did was to de-stabilize iraq, throwed saddam hussien..saddam hussein had control over the masses, at least shit was not flying all over the place...after iraq...sunni fanatics (ISIS in making) took over and then start spreading in syria to throw bassad by help of CIA now west is whining about it. I think out of all countries, US should also bare some responsibility accepting refugees, west can no longer pretend to look the other way when they destabilize the whole region - accept military action but not take care of innocent civilians and refugees accept one aspect of war reject the other....deal with it fully....what the hell did they expect? They cause this mess, now clean it.

I'm glad you brought this up N30. 

It was actually quite heartening to see how some of the less heartless members of the public here in the UK pretty much forced (through shaming) a right wing, Conservative Prime Minister to do a complete volte-face with the way he was trying to turn a blind eye and pander to his strong base of anti-immigration supporters here. 

Other thing is, we all know (if you've got half a brain that is), that the west's 'adventurism' into the mid-east is what triggered all of the things going on there now. So countries like the UK and whatnot (US too! as well as any other wan**ers who were quick to jump into war with barrels of oil in their eyes!) should take more than their fair share of refugees seeing as the governments of these nations caused this crisis. 

As for Arabs, those camel-humping panchods - they are well known for their disgustingly cruel attitudes. I mean look at how they treat non-white foreign labour workers (esp. from India, Pak, Nepal etc) like slaves over there. Someone needs to shame some of those tea-towel headed 'Kings' about this state of affairs. But then again, they could always turn around and say Europeans caused this mess and they should deal with it? I don't expect much from those Arabs, but to reiterate - this mess was the west's doing. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/04/middleeast/turkey-russia-blame-west-migrant-crisis/

From within, it looks like the west is teetering on the brink of its own downfall. 

Karma is a bee-atch! 

Edited by dalsingh101

Putin: Europe 'blindly following U.S.'

Putin, speaking to the Russian news agency TASS, said he warned the West about the possible consequences of its Mideast and Africa policy several years ago.

"What is this policy about? This is imposing its standards without taking into consideration historic, religious, national and cultural specifics of these regions," Putin told the Russian news agency TASS at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok. "This is first of all, the policy of our American partners."

"I am looking with surprise at certain American mass media now criticizing Europe for an excessively tough, as they believe, treatment of migrants," Putin added.

Europe is "blindly following U.S. instructions" and suffering greatly, he said.

From cnn.com

even if they accept them they should ask them to cease to be muslims since this hasnt done any benefit to them

That's dumb. Be serious. 

Nah. Writings on the wall for Sikhs.

One way or another we'll have to fight. Be it as refugees with a rise of racism. Or against a rise of extremist Islam. We'll be caught right in the middle of this. Especially as some of our lot have no scruples about jumping into bed with white supremacists.

Instead of all that shit you're speaking; get your arse to the gym.

If we get caught out as a community again, because we've been too busy chasing money or living like comfortable slobs, we deserve what's coming to us. 

Be prepared for all possibilities, including ones that might scare you. 

Europe's got its own karma coming to it from all their slavery and colonialism. We have to try and  avoid being caught up in it. 

Edited by dalsingh101

The choice is yours, if you want to draw in 10 million of these blood suckers who's own coreligionists rejected them then it is just suicide. The UK cannot handle its existing sulleh population who are more known for grooming charge than for any voluntary service.

We only became victims of grooming because the majority of Sikh men failed to act like men - avoiding confrontations and selfishly prioritising money and their own immediate family over all else. 

Plus, you need to use your brain and be able to differentiate between groomers (who mainly come from a Pak background) and other sullay. 

Are you telling me that Gujerati sullay are the same as Pak sullay? Are you telling me Iranian sullay are the same as Somalian sullay? 

Then answer the question of whether the west caused this mess by trying to grab oil resources in Iraq as well as playing all sorts of fudhu politics in the region. If I've played stupid selfish games and uprooted a family from their own home, I should man up and take some responsibility for it. 

Bro, what country are you in? 

Guest Pakistani Jatt

Muslims outnumber Sikhs 7 to 1 in the UK now.

But by 2030 we will outnumber you 10 to 1

So good thinking by the rich Arabs not to accept the migrants but send them to Europe to build up the Islamic population there massively.

Guest Pakistani Jatt

History Dal Singh.

Now u people are charged to visit your own temples that you were cleansed out of.

You will never get back your Nankana Sahib but your welcome to visit as tourists and boost our economy as tourists 

We only became victims of grooming because the majority of Sikh men failed to act like men - avoiding confrontations and selfishly prioritising money and their own immediate family over all else. 

Plus, you need to use your brain and be able to differentiate between groomers (who mainly come from a Pak background) and other sullay. 

Are you telling me that Gujerati sullay are the same as Pak sullay? Are you telling me Iranian sullay are the same as Somalian sullay? 

Then answer the question of whether the west caused this mess by trying to grab oil resources in Iraq as well as playing all sorts of fudhu politics in the region. If I've played stupid selfish games and uprooted a family from their own home, I should man up and take some responsibility for it. 

Bro, what country are you in? 

The most innocent looking gujerati sulleh murdered 60 innocent lives including women and children on a train by burning them alive in 2002 in a place called Godhra in the state of Gujerat.

You are not looking at the trojan horse formula behind those innocent faces.

History Dal Singh.

Now u people are charged to visit your own temples that you were cleansed out of.

You will never get back your Nankana Sahib but your welcome to visit as tourists and boost our economy as tourists 

And you guys need it, so you don't have to go out in the world with a begging bowl. 

Singhs are always good for the economy - wherever they go. End of. Be it Pakland, UK, US, Malaysia, Canada. 

We aren't parasites like some people....

seriously dude   ,     low   blow

Standard behaviour for neech quom. You even get some of them gloating about grooming like they've done something great. lol

The most innocent looking gujerati sulleh murdered 60 innocent lives including women and children on a train by burning them alive in 2002 in a place called Godhra in the state of Gujerat.

You are not looking at the trojan horse formula behind those innocent faces.

And what exactly are you personally doing? Are you training or just complaining?

They all have the same agenda be it a sulla for whatever country, Morocco, Algeria, Afghans pakis all believe against the kufir, they all the same. You get a few decent ones but rarely. 

I am glad they will outnumber us even more, when shit hits the fan in the UK more lullleh to jhatka and practice vaars on.

Crystal