What projects sangat working on currently?

SAadmin

Just wanted to find out from sangat, if you guys working on new sikhi related projects and to perhaps post your rough draft work/opinion/research here for sangat benefit.

I have just finished making sikhawareness much more stable, bring the site updates fully up to date.

- I might go back to work on translation/get snippets from japji sahib teeka and also will start reading art of war that dalsingh veer posted earlier. It seems like a great book:

7 hours ago, N30 S!NGH said:

Just wanted to find out from sangat, if you guys working on new sikhi related projects and to perhaps post your rough draft work/opinion/research here for sangat benefit.

I have just finished making sikhawareness much more stable, bring the site updates fully up to date.

- I might go back to work on translation/get snippets from japji sahib teeka and also will start reading art of war that dalsingh veer posted earlier. It seems like a great book:

Study that closely! Over years bhai ji. It's only a short document. It's really interesting when you start analysing the contents in relation to Sikh history but even more so when you apply it to the current 'war on terror' and the strategies used by both sides. Being in London which is on the front line of of retribution brings the whole thing to life for me. 

Have been trying (unsuccessfully) to complete this translation of a little extract from Giani Gian Singh as a project, but have got fatigued by it. Will try and push through though and try and get it finished within a few weeks. 

Also, I think the focus of historian types right now should be the Anglo-Sikh wars and teaching apnay that we weren't some backwards pendu society before goray came. HSD helped a lot with framing this in the past. We have to disseminate this information to reduce the inferiority complex too many apnay are showing. 

16 minutes ago, Paneer said:

I would like to work on any technology projects, anyone need any help?

Web dev, design, social media, graphics etc.

Can you do animation?

1 hour ago, Paneer said:

Not directly myself, but I know someone who can, depends what we looking for?

Nothing right now. Just planning for the future.

Send us a link to some of your work if you can?

On 20/12/2015 at 4:04 AM, N30 S!NGH said:

I'm working on something at the moment. It is getting younger Sikhs more interested in playing a management role at local gurdwara. Hopefully in a few months time the work will be fruitful, as I have been working on it for over a year. I have had a good response from them so far, but will see how things turn out.

Otherwise I'm just doing a lot of reading. Rents came back from india recently and bought back some books I had ordered, so I'm going through those.

• 2 weeks later...