Bibis wrestling at Turlock Gurudwara California

Ragmaala

Beef between two groups at Turlock Gurdwara, Pendu Mentality since long time.

A bibi tries to speak, sangat starts jap, bibi gets annoyed , bibi grabs mike from ragi singh, another bibi comes and throw her down ...then the war starts between bibian.

Then the foolish men follow the bibian...the whole shabang...a baba takes a chimtaa, starts smashing people.

Who needs PPV MMA when you can just visit your local gurdwara in cali on a sunday mornin   ( satire )

This video shows one of the instance where a Bibi instigated a fight. Its all about ego & power grabbing.

Khalsa is pure sovereign independent body from all these committees conflict. 

So quite bluntly and with all due respect, where are actual singhs who do honorable panj pyares di seva?

Sangat should demand answers from them, what is actually their role when it comes to solving this kinda of conflict? or their overall role and responsibility? Let them define it, ask them for framework. They should following foot steps of orginal panj pyares not take their roles lightly or part time position.

Again,  Are they only there for part time symbolic gestures in nagar kirtan and amrit sanchar? 

If thats case, its quite contrary to historical duties of original panj pyares.

I strongly believe - most of issues will get resolved if singhs who do panj pyares di seva actual maintain full time seva/leadership role for their local communities not just go back to their normal duties as soon as they are done becoming symbolic gestures. 

I don't think Most of the Sikhs Gurdwara sahibs in us have panj pyares. I have only seen them like almost two years ago and they came from India for Amrit Sanchar. However, California is a state of panjabi people so they might have but I highly doubt it. We had parties too over here and for that reason two decades ago, one new Gurdwara sahib was created. Now, we recognize each other by their Gurdwaras..:(

19 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:
Khalsa is pure sovereign independent body from all these committees conflict. 

So quite bluntly and with all due respect, where are actual singhs who do honorable panj pyares di seva?

Sangat should demand answers from them, what is actually their role when it comes to solving this kinda of conflict? or their overall role and responsibility? Let them define it, ask them for framework. They should following foot steps of orginal panj pyares not take their roles lightly or part time position.

Again,  Are they only there for part time symbolic gestures in nagar kirtan and amrit sanchar? 

If thats case, its quite contrary to historical duties of original panj pyares.

I strongly believe - most of issues will get resolved if singhs who do panj pyares di seva actual maintain full time seva/leadership role for their local communities not just go back to their normal duties as soon as they are done becoming symbolic gestures. 

And / or Singhnis who are Panj Pyaras. Because you can't deny there are... not only males can be leaders. 

20 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:

Yes normally don't see them around much. They should take initiative and do full time seva of panj pyares. 

I agree... and so far from what I have seen they are usually older Bibis.  

Anyway does anyone know why the sangat refused to let her speak?? I cant understand any of it (though it was hard to hear what she was trying to say anyway) But in our Gurdwara if someone has the podium they are given full respect to speak without interruption.  

And, how that turned to a little boy being injured is just awful.  

3 hours ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

I agree... and so far from what I have seen they are usually older Bibis.  

Anyway does anyone know why the sangat refused to let her speak?? I cant understand any of it (though it was hard to hear what she was trying to say anyway) But in our Gurdwara if someone has the podium they are given full respect to speak without interruption.  

And, how that turned to a little boy being injured is just awful.  

Different factions have been fighting for power for years, Toor says. They’re now in a legal battle to win control over the temple’s decisions.

“This party, they want the order to be restored. But the other party [doesn’t] want it,” said temple member Harinder Hundel.

^^

Leadership and Power. Two parties, She might wanted to be the pradhan (Leader) but the other group preferred someone else. Got nothing to do with her being a woman, Gotta be super careful with you.:( lol.  Basically, people are divided into two groups and they always fight over who should be the one to handle the Decisions regarding the Gurughar.

When people come to Gurdwara they think it is their Punjab where they can do anything and get away with it.

Only the normal sangat like us people still have respect. The leaders are blind in control and profit.

Panj Pyaras would not work since they are normal people, have jobs to do , and are mostly symbolic, or are usually paid granthis.

Most Gursikhs who like peace usually do not go deep inside the politics . People like me , just matha tek , listen to katha & come back or do darshan of Guru Sahib at home.

9 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Panj Pyaras would not work since they are normal people, have jobs to do , and are mostly symbolic, or are usually paid granthis

Bro, thats the issue. We don't have that kind of expectation from them but we should if we look at it historically or lets even take example of langari- langari singh/singhani has full time role in gurdwara every day. I am not saying they should quit their jobs, at least they should step on panj pyares representation at least every weekend and do honary seva of original panj pyares which was of parchar lot wider than amrit sanchar- symbolic gesture in nagar kirtan etc.

Just now, N30 S!NGH said:

Bro, thats the issue. We don't have that kind of expectation from them but we should if we look at it historically or lets even take example of langari- langari singh/singhani has full time role in gurdwara every day. I am not saying they should quit their jobs, at least they should step on panj pyares representation at least every weekend and do honary seva of panj pyares.

In a true Khalsa world, that would be the ideal thing to do . 5 reps actually take on the role & responsbility and granted full power supported by the state & police department. Only then people will fear them, respect them , obey them & solve issues.

It's actually not hard for naam abhyasi singhs who are taking panj pyares di seva to make them available on the weekend- bi weekly - weekend for sangat. If christian community and its pastor/father can do it for his congregation, provide counselling, answer questions our community. I am not sure why can't we as community.

29 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:

It's actually not hard for naam abhyasi singhs who are taking panj pyares di seva to make them available on the weekend- bi weekly - weekend for sangat. If christian community and its pastor/father can do it for his congregation, provide counselling, answer questions our community. I am not sure why can't we as community.

Its definitely doable.

Another practical suggestion is to have atleast 2 security men/ bouncers/ guards to maintain the sanctity , to throw out who ever creates raucus and to riot control whenever such events take place.  if our living Guru ji had pehredars/security why dont we have security for Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj. And these should be men of huge build, maybe we can have a bibi bouncer too for equal representation.  I know it might seem like a stupid idea, but security is a must. Gurdwaras save money on security.

Also, if one wants to have political discussions, these shouldnt be done in guru maharaj hazoori, maybe in a separate room with reps from all sections, under video surveillance.

Our lot often get hyper & emotional and forget all boundaries.

3 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Well, as a classy woman she had the full right to speak, but men started chanting vaheguroo. So she showed her warrior mentality. Go Bibi Power. Lol

I hope this was in sarcasm lol

God resides in Sangat , if sangat doesnt want to listen then you should respectfully step down.

Also that bibi had no right to snatch away the mic from the ragi singh, that was extremely disrespectful of her. 

1 hour ago, Ragmaala said:

I hope this was in sarcasm lol

God resides in Sangat , if sangat doesnt want to listen then you should respectfully step down.

Also that bibi had no right to snatch away the mic from the ragi singh, that was extremely disrespectful of her. 

Hanji, I used "lol". You only get bhagatsingh ji's satire :( lol. She was wrong in every single way, if someone does not wanna listen to you, just smile and say complete bezti and walk outside lol. By force and shouting, no one seems sane. One really old Pahpa ji is like pleading Sangat to stop fighting, that broke my heart . 

This video is an embarrassment to sikhi, youtube comments will be about look at that peaceful religion and other reason for non Sikhs to rub it on our face.