KURAHIT

jjj

I wanted to know if a vegetarian amritdhari is working at some place, say college hostel and hez goto serve meat at times.. or may involve his hands with gloves with non-veg stuff.. .is it a kurehat or soemthing bad?

or simply something that should be avoided even if not kurehit?

lalleshvari:

i understand your point of view, but for some people, maybe it helps them on their spiritual path... no i don't know arabic, sanskrit, poodophodic, lackamagofic.... but straight andf simple, if one feels more in tune with god by not eating meat or being around it, then, no offense, but you are absolutely no one to take that away from them. sure, call them weak if a little meat stops them, but at least they're trying to improve themselves.. it obviously seems to be an issue for "jjj", so why don't you let people get their questions answered

Guest Javanmard

Hey cool down yaar, all I am saying is that it's not a Kurahit. That was the question! Now if looking at meat disturbs our friend, and I can understand him, I think he should discuss that at his job place. In terms of SIkhi there is no meat issue, that's it. :D

so what... i don't see your point....jus cuz it's it's against some people's sikhi not to eat meat, doesn't mean you have to force that upon christians, jews, and others who don't believe likewise...who are we to force opinions on others?