New kind of beadbi of Sri Guru granth sahib g ?

Harman deep singh

Das just saw this pic and wanted to ask 

Isn't this beadbi of Pawan saroop

shri Guru Granth Pawan saroop 
To beraj them all on one sukh Ashn -_- if u can't afford new Sukh asan then why you have So many Pawan saroop of Guru granth sahib g? 

1796605_1667910073459432_6039228627682131044_n-1.jpg

True veer g 

If u would allow me to present my opinion 

Then I guess many saroops shouldn't be beraj on one asan it's kinda like beadbi

Guru ji need proper space 

In above pic they got many saroop of Guru g for business only 

If u happen to ask to brahmgiani pls mind to share lol

I have a few questions -

1. Do Guru sahibs only go to those people who can afford large space and lots of thrones?

2. Can all Guru Sahibs all sit in the same mind at once?

3. Are thrones more important than giving Guru Granth Sahib an asan in the mind?

PS

@Ragmaala10 swaroops means 10 different bodies by its very definition.

2 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

I have a few questions -

1. Do Guru sahibs only go to those people who can afford large space and lots of thrones?

3. Are thrones more important than giving Guru Granth Sahib an asan in the mind?

PS

Veer g  according to my low mat 

small Gurudwaras only own 1 saroop 

But some people Get many Guru's saroop for akhand path business 

After all there is no need of many saroops as such in pic  

Having many saroops leads to beadbi of Guru g  and after all I bet they can't even prepare security since they are lazy for even preparing asan 

And they can get many saroop of Guru sahib only if they won't put them together on one asan  

One asan can contain 6 saroop maximum which is enough but man this pic sure is stupid 

They can also prepare small asan 

veer g we should first respect Guru g physically before mind lol 

Otherwise people will stop respecting Guru sahib physically 

Bhul chuk maaf

37 minutes ago, Harman deep singh said:

Indeed.

38 minutes ago, Harman deep singh said:

Veer g  according to my low mat 

small Gurudwaras only own 1 saroop 

But some people Get many Guru's saroop for akhand path business 

After all there is no need of many saroops as such in pic  

Having many saroops leads to beadbi of Guru g  and after all I bet they can't even prepare security since they are lazy for even preparing asan 

And they can get many saroop of Guru sahib only if they won't put them together on one asan  

One asan can contain 6 saroop maximum which is enough but man this pic sure is stupid 

They can also prepare small asan 

We don't have any context to this photo. We have no idea what is going on here, behind the scenes.

6 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

Really? Are you sure physical is more important than mind? 

Also on a different note... are two exact copies of the same thing, in fact one thing or are they several things?  Let's say they did have all ten saroops separate and each in their own space, are they really ten 'different' things? Or ten copies of ONE thing? 

I agree that SGGSJ always should have respect, but in case like this are they really different Gurus?

Or are they all the SAME Guru??  

In any case....I don't think they really meant disrespect....

1 hour ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Really? Are you sure physical is more important than mind? 

Also on a different note... are two exact copies of the same thing, in fact one thing or are they several things?  Let's say they did have all ten saroops separate and each in their own space, are they really ten 'different' things? Or ten copies of ONE thing? 

I agree that SGGSJ always should have respect, but in case like this are they really different Gurus?

Or are they all the SAME Guru??  

In any case....I don't think they really meant disrespect....

First step is always tun (physical)

For mun (mind)

Sewa (physical ) which is first step 

Simran (mind) wen guru is pleased with physical aspect then we go to mind :)

I got simran daat  from Bhundaara of Nanak g after physical aspect ^_^

If our pyaare Sikhs don't start noticing this small physical aspects in respect of Guru then one day people won't even care abt big aspects 

First small then big 

CDNsikh girl g 

once there will come time in kalyug when Sikhs will stop bowing in front of Guru g  and will start idolizing sikhi will be only in name 

That's my views thanks for letting me share my views :p 

On 2/16/2016 at 0:12 AM, Harman deep singh said:

Das just saw this pic and wanted to ask 

Isn't this beadbi of Pawan saroop

shri Guru Granth Pawan saroop 
To beraj them all on one sukh Ashn -_- if u can't afford new Sukh asan then why you have So many Pawan saroop of Guru granth sahib g? 

1796605_1667910073459432_6039228627682131044_n-1.jpg

Paaji, do they Sukhasan the saroops on the same Palang(Manji Sahib) or do they use the Palang, when the saroops are in a Prakash state?

One can have two saroops in the Prakash state on the same Palang, as this states implies that Maharaaj is in a sitting posture.

Please have a look at the picture (second one) below:

http://www.gurdwarananaksar.com/english/brampton_e.html

Bhul chuk maaf

21 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, do they Sukhasan the saroops on the same Palang(Manji Sahib) or do they use the Palang, when the saroops are in a Prakash state?

One can have two saroops in the Prakash state on the same Palang, as this states implies that Maharaaj is in a sitting posture.

Please have a look at the picture (second one) below:

http://www.gurdwarananaksar.com/english/brampton_e.html

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer g In our pic Guru g aren't in prakash state 

It's sukh asan

They are abt to get ready to beraaj Guru g on Akhand path room 

I can tell all this from my experience of some years 

Coz we (me) spend more than 4 or 5 hours in Gurudwara :p we can tell abt sukh asan and other things

Even if by any chance there is reason behind pic (1% chance)

I still know that things like this happn at many places 

Like in our Gurudwara wen They are abt to beraj Guru g from some place they don't even gather  5 person (5 sikh must accompany guru g (one with weapon) )

They want to just complete their task in hurry so they can go home early lol

Granthi when asked to accompany Guru ji acts like.. he is asked to go to war with pathans  hhhahahaha

In other cases 

Here in akhand path place 

People talk so loud on cellphone in presence of Guru g some even start abusing 

In another cases I have seen people talking on cell or abusing (habbit) while holding pothi sahib 

Bhul chuk maaf 

12 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

I have a few questions -

PS

1. Brother, Maharaaj will go to a person, who has Sharda and Prem. Having said that, physical requirements for keeping a Saroop are mandatory. People, who cannot met those standards, should desist from keeping a Saroop. They have other options - Pothis Sahibs, Gutka Sahibs, Digital Saroops, etc

2. All the succeeding 10 Satgurus are incarnations of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi jee Maharaaj, who is himself the incarnation of the Almighty God. There is no difference in them.

3. Giving an Asan in the mind will be one of the best things a human could do, but physical respect has its own place.

@Ragmaala - Bhagat Singh jee is right.

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

I was quite surprised to see this. Shelves were a big no no. 

image.jpeg.fe4151cb7b5a92110af43a921d3bb

Where is this happening brother? This is not good.

Daas wonders if these people (organizers/managers of the above place) were asked to fit in a closet (leave aside a shelf) and sleep. How would they feel?

Bhul chuk maaf

29 minutes ago, Sat1176 said:

See at 4 min and 5 mins into the video.

I think their intentions are pretty good, they just need some education regarding doing the Sukhasan sewa.

Baba Nand Singh ji would used to say Can you fit yourself in a closet or can you sit comfortably on a small stool.  Similarly the pargat deh of Guru Sahib should be treated like a 6ft full human body.  Proper space is a must.

I think they just need some education, that should solve the problem, unless they become defensive, which our lot have a lot of habit of resulting in tu tu main main & debate.

Everyone gets so defensive when it comes to practices, people think if someone is giving them advice they are hating on them lol

I once went to the residence of Sant Baba Nahar Singh Sunheran Wale who were the family grandson of Sant Baba Nand Singh. In his residence he kept quite a few saroops of Guru Maharaj. They were all put on one bed like above. I think most gurdwaras do that. However he had another huge bed in a different room. Every day a different saroop got to rest on that bed for 24 hours. Around the room were huge photos of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and Sant Baba Nand Singh. 

You can see photos here.

http://www.babeke.org/pic_gal_02.htm

1 hour ago, Sat1176 said:

I once went to the residence of Sant Baba Nahar Singh Sunheran Wale who were the family grandson of Sant Baba Nand Singh. In his residence he kept quite a few saroops of Guru Maharaj. They were all put on one bed like above. I think most gurdwaras do that. However he had another huge bed in a different room. Every day a different saroop got to rest on that bed for 24 hours. Around the room were huge photos of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and Sant Baba Nand Singh. 

You can see photos here.

http://www.babeke.org/pic_gal_02.htm

Interesting, I have not heard much about Baba Nahar Singh. I once asked a Nanaksar Mahapurakh, he didn't give any satisfactory answer regarding him.