Will all Sikhs attain salvation?

Sikhs asked a question to Sri Satguru jee (Tenth Master) - Will all Sikhs, who come to you, attain salvation?

Please listen to Sant Baba Makhan Singh jee Sato ki Gali wale (Head of Amritsari Taksaal) narrating the sakhi.

Please listen after 07:20 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Makhan_Singh_%28Sato_Kee_Gali_wale%29/Jap_Ji_Sahib_Katha/19--Baba.Makhan.Singh--Jap.Ji.Sahib.Viakhya.Part.19.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Nice... 

Veer g there is sakhi abt bhai daan Singh and Guru gobind Singh g too 

Where Guru g told bhai Daan Singh to keep kesh  and beard coz bhai daan singh asked for sikhi

Daan Singh asked about why is hair and beard important 

Guru g told that if a Sikh with beard and hair have long kesh and goes to hell coz of his karma they will hold Sikh from hairs and keep him outta hell 

Daan Singh told Guru g to take him away from hell through holding beard only 

Guru g laughed  with handkerchief on their mukh shining with parkaash  :D 

After that Daan Singh agreed and got baptisized

There is one more sakhi (

Of A family where a ghost was bothering family ghost was of Sikh veer 

He kept telling family to do Akhand path for him 

Finally family agreed to get rid of creepy voices 

They called for paathi singhs  for Akhand path 

After akhand path was done Sikh ghost 

Thanked  paathi Singh 

The main Singh talked to ghost 

Ghost narrated his story that he was in hell coz of his bad karma 

But one day Dharm rai saw him 

He was surprised and told him that u have beard and kesh  u must be Sikh of Guru ... Go back...

So here he was back to his home as ghost 

(I forgot rest lol bhul chuk maaf

One of the Sants at Nanaksar (Rara Sahib I think) said to some Sikhs when they asked why the dera has so many dogs there, replied "they were Sikhs who ate the money of the sangat there and they had to atone for it."

I can't see Sikhi as being an automatic entry into "heaven" .

But still, it's a very interesting subject brought up.

On 2/22/2016 at 4:11 AM, chatanga1 said:

One of the Sants at Nanaksar (Rara Sahib I think) said to some Sikhs when they asked why the dera has so many dogs there, replied "they were Sikhs who ate the money of the sangat there and they had to atone for it."

But still, it's a very interesting subject brought up.

Sad truth is that 

In many Gurudwaras most the animals living inside area are Sikh claimant  or people who used sangat money 

Guru gobind Singh g stated sang at money as poison 

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2016 at 5:41 PM, chatanga1 said:

You are right brother. Sikhi does not guarantee automatic entry into Sachkhand, but after taking Khanday da amrit, there are certain blessings

• Maharaaj will save Amritdharies from all types of Hells (as described in Garuda Purana). 
  • If a Sikh is not able to attain salvation, but maintains Rehat till his end, he will be born again in a Sikh family. There are many chances, which Maharaaj will give, until he reaches Sachkhand.

Bhul chuk maaf

21 minutes ago, paapiman said:

You are right brother. Sikhi does not guarantee automatic entry into Sachkhand, but after taking Khanday da amrit, there are certain blessings

• Maharaaj will save Amritdharies from all types of Hells (as described in Garuda Purana). 
  • If a Sikh is not able to attain salvation, but maintains Rehat till his end, he will be born again in a Sikh family. There are many chances, which Maharaaj will give, until he reaches Sachkhand.

Bhul chuk maaf

Does not work quite like that, one have to be quite receptive, open, drawn and have bhavna on vak mentioned in puratan text in order to be saved otherwise relative realities mentioned above does not come in person consciousness(surat) when they die so above vak will not come true for them . This mahavak below from gurbani can provide further guidance:

ਜੇਹੀ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਤੇਹਾ ਤਿਨ ਰਾਹੁ ॥ जेही सुरति तेहा तिन राहु ॥ Jehī suraṯ ṯehā ṯin rāhu.
As is their awareness, so is their way.

9 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:

Does not work quite like that, one have to be quite receptive, open, drawn and have bhavna on vak mentioned in puratan text in order to be saved otherwise relative realities mentioned above does not come in person consciousness(surat) when they die so above vak will not come true for them . This mahavak below from gurbani can provide further guidance:

ਜੇਹੀ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਤੇਹਾ ਤਿਨ ਰਾਹੁ ॥ जेही सुरति तेहा तिन राहु ॥ Jehī suraṯ ṯehā ṯin rāhu.
As is their awareness, so is their way.

The above is a good point. An Amritdhari can end up in hell, based on this thought process in his consciousness, during the time of his death, but Maharaaj will still save that person. The subtle body, when being punished in hell, retains certain ID's. One of them is Kesh. Maharaaj will identify the Sikh and extract him out of hell.

Gyani Inderjit Singh jee Raqbewale talked about this topic.

http://kam1825.podbean.com/e/how-an-amritdharis-hair-can-keep-them-out-of-hell/

Bhul chuk maaf

I thought there is no hell per say according to Gurbani? The hell is our own mind and being stuck in cycles of birth and death. There is no fire pit type of thing like Christians teach. Hell is here and now....just look how everyone treats everyone else! Any difference at all from someone else and you are marked to be treated with disrespect and called the lowest! 

Its all about spiritual progression. Some will progress faster than others but ultimately EVERY ONE will again merge back with Creator because everything really IS Creator.  Its all one giant conscious energy field.  Matter itself being manifest through consciousness.  

There is only ONE doer. That doer is Akal Purakh.  If we think we are the doer we are very wrong. 

From Ang 736 (Paraphrased) the director stages the play and plays the parts of all the characters. But when the play is over and he removes the costumes, we see there is only ONE.  Where have all those many forms come from and where did they go?

This play (this reality) is staged by the same one who is playing all the parts of all the characters (us). But when the play is over (this reality ends) and he removes those costumes, we see there is only ONE. That ONE is Waheguru.  Ego identities are false.  There only ever was ONE.  

I wasnt sure if the gurbani quote i put up as a guess made it to the thread but I think if a person wants salvation they need to earn it in this life and there is no 'nearly' or padvis like 'svarg' which are worth attaining as they are time a temporary room at a motel which you will end up getting kicked out of. Bhagat Bani Jis words stuck such an accord of dispassion when i first heard them and I live to that philosophy that salvation is gained in life and can not be found after.