Gore shit in their pants when Indian tigers chase their ass

Ragmaala

8 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

I am planning to go Ranthambore with my brother and after showing him this clip he said that no way we will do this 

Paaji, two armed guys (with Kirpans, spears, etc) can easily fight with a Tiger/Lion. 

Please have a look below for inspiration. Singh fought with a Tiger

http://dailysikhupdates.com/singh-fought-tiger-for-half-hour-before-killing-it/

Bhul chuk maaf

Hari Singh Nalwa's story is crazy. Apparently the tiger had him in its claws and he managed to throw it off and pull out his shaster and decapitate it.....

hari_singh_nalwa.2013.01.10.5.jpg

hari-singh-nalwa-fLICKER-.jpg

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, two armed guys (with Kirpans, spears, etc) can easily fight with a Tiger/Lion. 

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't think spears and big kirpans are allowed in any national park of India as you are going to see tigers not kill them

Also is this story for inspiration or scaring, the singh lost one of his arm and leg , this is more scary than death

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Was this in Panjab? 

It's strange thinking that some ahhm bundha would be walking around with a spear. 

2 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Are their any tigers in Punjab? 

It was in Uttarkhand near Corbett national park

I know next to nothing about Indian geography. 

4 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I know next to nothing about Indian geography. 

Punjab only has 1  decent  sanctuary and that is Abohar  Wildlife sanctuary and it has only 2 predators wolves and migratory few leopards

http://natureconservation.in/list-of-national-parks-and-wildlife-sanctuaries-in-punjab-updated/

http://www.discoveredindia.com/punjab/attractions/wildlife/abohar-wildlife-sanctuary.htm

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's strange thinking that some ahhm bundha would be walking around with a spear. 

It is not surprising. Maybe he used to carry it for his protection against animals/robbers, etc.

Some people carry Gandansas with them too. Maybe the Singh had a Gandasa with him and it was translated as spear by the news reporter.

Bhul chuk maaf

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, if the tiger attacks you, then even by law, one can fight back in self-defense using any item.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes one can fight back but I am not sure how much self defence material they allow or don't allow and let me tell you many jeeps and canters enter Ranthambore daily and hardly any incidence happen

5 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

This next video combines elements of both tiger attack & elephant. Notice, how high the tiger can jump. enjoy.. I love tiger & lions , as long as they are on my side lol

That tiger gave zero shits about the elephant. There was absolutely nothing on its mind other than killing the bloke on top. And it nearly pulled it off to!

9 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

I would never go there with an open jeep. I would prefer a closed vehicle with safety.

Next thing, the tiger jumps on the jeep and you are all done.

I guess , its good for adrenaline junkies who  need that rush. 

Don't be afraid Tigers in India hardly attack humans , the only man eaters in India are in sunderbans .Scientists are trying to study this phenomina and a few of them believe that in 19th century tigers  were attacking hukmans left and right and then they were killed by  Britishers and other hunters.So in most India they wiped out Tigers that used to kill humans.So only tigers which were afraid of humans or don't see them as prey remained alive . and this could be possible reason that in most of India aprt from old crippled or a tigeress with cubs may attack or kill humans 

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

That tiger gave zero shits about the elephant. There was absolutely nothing on its mind other than killing the bloke on top. And it nearly pulled it off to!

Bro, this is called Singh darishtee, which is different from Kookar (Dog) darishtee. Tiger focuses on the enemy/prey, not on the weapon or the surrondings, while the dog focuses on the weapon.

Heard the above in Katha.

Bhul chuk maaf

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Those were not normal tourists but park officials, a tigress with cubs came out of park and started attacking domestic animals , forest officials decided to tranquilise her . She was surrounded and as a last resort she attacked 

The tiger widows of the Sundarbans

The Sundarbans lies in the massive delta between India and Bangladesh. This is one of the most beautiful but most dangerous places in the world, a place of tigers and crocodiles and dangerous seas and canals.

Mamata is just one of about 3,000 "tiger widows" in the Sundarbans.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/south-asia/the-tiger-widows-of-the-sundarbans

the most dangerous tigers in India and Bangladesh, madly killing people left and right yet people go in jungles to collect honey ,wood and fodder.This is life for them

15 hours ago, samurai said:

Especially white tigers/lions

Racist!