why nanaksar ragiis are celibate

ramgharia

19 minutes ago, Koi said:

• Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is worshipped as the living Lord God Guru Nanak Sahib Ji

• The nishaan Sahib is not displayed everywhere Guru Granth Sahib Ji is (udasi/nirmala deras)

- they assign a separate term, so what? As the construction of the Guru ghar was kachaa , because Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji work tear down everything he built before leaving a place, it would not be Appropriate to call it Gurdwara

- they do not condemn grihst jivan. Simply not true

- they do read raj karega khalsa. Again, simply not true 

- they prohibit meat. That is 100% correct and right to do. Though not gonna debate this one

- whilst they do wear a small siri Sahib, they do keep all 5 k. Their lifestyle is different from say , an Akali Nihang

- they do have Langar. The sangat brings it ready made from outside.

- they undertake penance. So?

- they don't give importance to sangat? SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Baba Nand Singh Ji used to sit on a lower level than the sangat, "we are not worthy to sit equal to the sangat of Guru Nanak"

- paap pun do exist. Your point?

- secretly accept money? As in what? They don't even allow the offering of money (until recently )

- please see Langar point with regards to parshad

- not entirely true

- has been true in past

To be honest Satkiran, it appears that you've done a copy paste job here or been GROSSLY misinformed.  Please do thorough research into the origins of Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj.

If you look it was not me who posted that lol. Last thing I posted was to rock that he didn't need to sway my thinking as we were in same track. 

30 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

If you look it was not me who posted that lol. Last thing I posted was to rock that he didn't need to sway my thinking as we were in same track. 

Dagnamit! !!!!!! Sorry :(

See, this is what happens when you post a long reply to a long post on small phone screen!!!! Blast!!!!

Please accept one thousand apologies....and a goat

14 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Omg that goat is so cute!!!! I'm getting one!

When you cook it, make sure you give me a call. And put extra mirchaan in! 

19 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Where are you located at? I seriously would take it off of your hands.

Oh, I will be so glad to the back of this little goat!  This four legged animal is driving me crazy like there is no tomorrow!  Since this noisy little thing found out you are interested it has gone completely bonkers!!  I am from Goat Island (Niagara River) located in the middle of Niagara Falls. The exact location would be between the Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls if you are using a map.  You will find it at the southwest corner of the City of the Niagara Falls........................ 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Oh, I will be so glad to the back of this little goat!  This four legged animal is driving me crazy like there is no tomorrow!  Since this noisy little thing found out you are interested it has gone completely bonkers!!  I am from Goat Island (Niagara River) located in the middle of Niagara Falls. The exact location would be between the Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls if you are using a map.  You will find it at the southwest corner of the City of the Niagara Falls........................ 

Lol