Interfaith Marriages question

2 minutes ago, amardeep said:

Paapiman: How do you know they descended from HIndu parents? And we dont really know much about the early sewa panthi's family lineage but I hardly take it they were all recent converts to Sikhi? The sehajdharis did'n start becoming amritdharis untill the 20th century.

Daas will get back to you on this issue in details. Read somewhere that Sevapanthi Mahapurakhs were from Hindu families.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Bro, Daas is a Patit. Have to go for Peshi. 

I don't deserve to be called a Sikh man. Have committed too many sins.

Bhul chuk maaf

Good, now you have this insight, stop judging other people's failures to live up to your ideal and work on yourself maybe?

Are you sure no arab shagged you and turned you into a gandu out there btw? They have a bit of a rep for this stuff.  

11 minutes ago, amardeep said:

It's a mentality like yours that has caused so much destruction to Sikh heritage and culture. The Rababis were thrown out of Harimandir Sahib due to not being amritdharis, even though they been serving in the Harimandir Sahib and other Gurdwaras since the time of the Gurus.

Bro, you are again confusing Sehajdharis with Patits. The Rababis were from Muslim families. They had absolutely no obligation to take Amrit.

Bhul chuk maaf

9 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, we should not judge people on the basis of Amrit. Love and respect Niguray too, but we cannot start changing our own rules and regulations. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Apparently, you are judging people based on whether they have taken Amrit or not. Religious fanaticism is the reason I got away from Sikhi and never had the desire to learn, until my Love increased for this Path. Niguray is such an offensive word lol. I am listening to it and having love for 10th Master and then I read your comments about me being Niguri. Ouch!! Lol. It's all good, in few years, your religion and my Niguri status will just stay here with our dead body.

3 minutes ago, amardeep said:

Sure thing there are many rituals and customs that can only be conducted in sangat by amritdharis. But that does'nt mean sehajdhari's cant participate in them. Are only amritdharis allowed to eat in the langar hall also?

Again, what is the definition of Sehajdhari?

Anyone can eat in the langar hall.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Gurparsaad, Lord saved me from the above.

Dhan Guru Nanak....toon hee Nirankaar.

Bhul chuk maaf

Count yourself lucky: 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-refugee-children-being-raped-in-camp-aid-workers-claim-a6912711.html

6 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Apparently, you are judging people based on whether they have taken Amrit or not. Religious fanaticism is the reason I got away from Sikhi and never had the desire to learn, until my Love increased for this Path. Niguray is such an offensive word lol. I am listening to it and having love for 10th Master and then I read your comments about me being Niguri. Ouch!! Lol. It's all good, in few years, your religion and my Niguri status will just stay here with our dead body.

Sister, try to get the point. Judging people is different from defending Gurmat principles.

For example - If a child demands that he should be called an adult, will you do so?

There are probably many Niguray out there, who are way better human beings that me.

Bhul chuk maaf

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Maharaaj always protects his dogs, even wild ones like me,

Bhul chuk maaf

Did you see or hear of anyone else getting bummed? 

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Maharaaj always protects his dogs, even wild ones like me,

Bhul chuk maaf

I dont understand. Did'n you say earlier you werent amritdhari? If so, then you're not Maharaj's dog. You are an astray dog. Without an owner. Homeless wandering the stretts. A proper kutta lol

Just now, amardeep said:

I dont understand. Did'n you say earlier you werent amritdhari? If so, then you're not Maharaj's dog. You are an astray dog. Without an owner. Homeless wandering the stretts. A proper kutta lol

He is amritdhari i think. He said he did sins.

1 minute ago, amardeep said:

Daas took amrit, but have to go for Peshi (did Kurehits). Daas is kind of an astray dog. Gurparsaad, will become a domesticated one soon.

Bhul chuk maaf