What and why??was that mentioned in Charitars?

GurpreetKaur

Possibly this topic should be deleted after it's run it's course?

a colleague at work told me about it. There were some videos coming up on the net with numbers that were going viral:

1 man and a jar

2 girls and a cup

3 men and a hammer etc

Horrible videos of an all too real world out there.

ps I guess you hadn't got that video in mind then.

3 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Possibly this topic should be deleted after it's run it's course?

a colleague at work told me about it. There were some videos coming up on the net with numbers that were going viral:

1 man and a jar

2 girls and a cup

3 men and a hammer etc

Horrible videos of an all too real world out there.

ps I guess you hadn't got that video in mind then.

Naw I have not and still could not since its full of real Sh**, I don't know if puking is involved too but after 5 seconds I was done lol  

Agree I think this topic needs to be deleted now, I have learnt a lot about real world out there and it's disgusting lol

14 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

There is a sect of Shaivaites called Aghoris who eat human and animal feces as well as dead bodies. Not for any sexual kicks though.

Aghoris also have sex with menstruating females in graveyards.

15 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Has anyone ever read Ayatollah Khomeini's writings on sex with animals?

What has he said? Can you please provide some snippets?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

22 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Naw I have not and still could not since its full of real Sh**, I don't know if puking is involved too but after 5 seconds I was done lol  

Puking is involved. Into each others mouths. Scarring video.

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

What has he said? Can you please provide some snippets?

Ayatollah Khomeini wrote the constitution for Iran, and he wrote in it:

"if a man has intercourse with an animal and ejaculates inside it, he cannot sell or slaughter the animal in his own village, but only in other villages. If he does not ejaculate in the animal then he is permitted to sell/slaughter the animal in his own village and share it."

It always stuck in my mind because if you were aware of this law, and some man from another village wants to sell you a goat/sheep you're going to think twice about what he may have done with it.

There was lots of other stuff but I can't remember it. It may be in writing somewhere on the net though.

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Graveyard ch alive menstruating women  kitho andiyan?? 

This reminds me of a temple of menstruating Goddess in Kerala.  People come here for fertility boon.

godess-kamakya-of-assam-during-menstruat

timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwomenpla.n

In the following video, they are sticking coins in Goddess menses. So menses are celebrated in certain traditions @CdnSikhGirl

Really I am surprised *and appalled* that some members on here actually watched disgusting videos.  You are all creeping me out. The people who make those videos do it for attention. They WANT you watch those disgusting things. @GurpreetKaur why did you even load those videos? Why even search for stuff like that? I have no idea what's on those videos you guys posted and I never will. Because I refuse to pull them up on google and watch them! Not interested at all! 

@Gunahgar bodily functions are just bodily functions. There is nothing inherently disgusting about them. There is nothing that needs to be revered or worshipped. They are just biological necessity to achieve an end.  Menstruation is no more gross than semen.  In reality neither are.  And neither are something to be revered either. They are like skin, and eyes, and hearts.  Only Waheguru should be revered and worshipped. 

7 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Really I am surprised *and appalled* that some members on here actually watched disgusting videos.  You are all creeping me out. The people who make those videos do it for attention. They WANT you watch those disgusting things. @GurpreetKaur why did you even load those videos? Why even search for stuff like that? I have no idea what's on those videos you guys posted and I never will. Because I refuse to pull them up on google and watch them! Not interested at all! 

@Gunahgar bodily functions are just bodily functions. There is nothing inherently disgusting about them. There is nothing that needs to be revered or worshipped. They are just biological necessity to achieve an end.  Menstruation is no more gross than semen.  In reality neither are.  And neither are something to be revered either. They are like skin, and eyes, and hearts.  Only Waheguru should be revered and worshipped. 

Lol cuz I wanted to see what is two girls ans one cup, he did not mention it will involve two girls eating poop, if he did I would not pull it up. @chatanga1 was it real poop btw? Lol.

Dont judge me lo @BhagatSingh watched the horse and man video, which I just read the news and I must say man it's creepy. It's about a horse doing a guy lol. 

10 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Lol cuz I wanted to see what is two girls ans one cup, he did not mention it will involve two girls eating poop, if he did I would not pull it up. @chatanga1 was it real poop btw? Lol.

Dont judge me lo @BhagatSingh watched the horse and man video, which I just read the news and I must say man it's creepy. It's about a horse doing a guy lol. 

I REALLY did NOT need to know that! 

Admins... can we please close this thread. It's disgusting and does not belong on a religious forum! 

btw this is a PRIME example why I have a hard time believing charitars were meant to have some deep spiritual meaning. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.  People don't need disgusting ideas put in their heads that they may NEVER have had prior! Then they start looking at disgusting videos (maybe out of curiosity at first) then they start doing it more and become addicted to it. Humans easily become attracted to anything which is Taboo... simply because it's taboo!  

I refuse to be part of it!  I am not coming into this thread again. 

And admins... please... this is inappropriate IMO. 

Just now, GurpreetKaur said:

Hehe.. It's all good people doing taboo stuff are waheguru too. I can't say those two girls eating poop are waheguru but it is what it is. Lol

You are talking like a Aghori now lol

No you cant say they are Waheguru , unless you are Enlightened being  ;)

5 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

I am sure that the word Charitar attracted you to this thread in the first place  ;)   I am just kidding.

I dont think the Charitars are promoting any taboo stuff tho...

3 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

I REALLY did NOT need to know that! 

Admins... can we please close this thread. It's disgusting and does not belong on a religious forum! 

btw this is a PRIME example why I have a hard time believing charitars were meant to have some deep spiritual meaning. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.  People don't need disgusting ideas put in their heads that they may NEVER have had prior! Then they start looking at disgusting videos (maybe out of curiosity at first) then they start doing it more and become addicted to it. Humans easily become attracted to anything which is Taboo... simply because it's taboo!  

And admins... please... this is inappropriate IMO. 

Dude, you get over dramatic with everything. In west nothing is hidden, sooner or later taboo things will get in your ears and no people don't start doing it the same way people don't start drinking who don't want to drink. Read ancient history and religious texts you will read worse stuff than that ( rumi's poem discussed above). Also your story about woman swallowing and whatnot was not very appropriate either, we did not complain about it being taboo, stop assuming things all the time.

@satchitanand108

Can you please delete this topic whenever have time? Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

You are talking like a Aghori now lol

No you cant say they are Waheguru , unless you are Enlightened being  ;)

I don't know is not jot is in everybody. How can they are not part of it, just because they are playing a taboo role does not mean I stop seeing jot in them. I don't know how it works lol 

I just imagined a Tv show like Friends or how I met your mother. They are sitting in a restaurant, everyone is surrounding a laptop, watching some horrendous thing. Then one of the characters comes in...

(Read in a whiny valley girl accent)
What're y'all up to?

.... looks at the screen where everyone else is looking at

...gets traumatized for life

O my gawd you guys!... How could y'all watch these things, like... it's sooo disgusting, like... it's sooo wrong on sooo many levels like... Please can we like do something else?

3 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Also your story about woman swallowing and whatnot was not very appropriate either, we did not complain about it being taboo, stop assuming things all the time.

Probably because that was entirely different context. It was a case that shows how dangerous the whole 'wives must be obedient to their husbands' thing can actually be because it was a case of marital sexual abuse. Husband forcing wife into obedience to comply.  And I wasn't descriptive anyway except to say that's what he was forcing her to do. And it was not meant to entice people into looking at disgusting videos for kicks.  And it's a whole different level sexually speaking than eating feces!!!

There is an entirely different thing when someone narrates a situation that happened to show that it's bad or illustrate a situation or circumstance than it is to post links and titles of videos made for nothing more than fetish / shock value. 

Maybe I have been too sheltered... 

On 3/17/2016 at 3:45 AM, Gunahgar said:

Aghoris do the most extreme things. This way they are trying to break identification with good or bad. These guys on other hand are just sick or diseased minds.

Aghori's are Tantriks, they live in the world of ghosts demons etc. That is why they do these type of things..Recently My chacha told me that he and few of his baba's  saved a woman form Aghori sadhu who wanted to do sex with her.Before anybody thinking that woman must be in 20s or 30s and good looking is false. The woman was in 50s or 60s .The sex was not for pleasure but to increase power of that aghori as he realise that the woman has lot of power and through sex it can be transferred to him