Sharing view

Ragmaala

I don't think that the instruction to see every girl as a sister (or male as brother) is supposed to be literal. I think it's more that when you meet someone don't sexualize them.  Consider them 'as' you would consider a sister... That is to say get to know their personality - get to know them. Consider them as a human instead of a walking vagina. Obviously you have to find someone who you have a deep connection with and that involves getting to know someone on a deeper level than if they were literally a sister. It's an entirely different dynamic. If there is noting there then don't marry. But it is possible to do this without sexualizing them. 

@Gunahgar..If you have not already done so, you should find out what kind of partner she is looking for and what her 'worldly desires' are, then you will have an idea if you'fit' in...

If you do fit in, then this whole one off bhenji comment will be disregarded soon enough and your relationship will progress.. Like dalsingh said she may have said i'ts weird' as she did not want to sound too keen.

So keep chatting as friends and go with the flow.....good luck man!!

@Gunahgar

On the serious! 

Don't be talking about being depressed and whatnot to her - a lot of girls find that off-putting, and you might bring out her maternal instincts towards you if you appear to be some wounded child. lol 

Girls like blokes to be strong and dependable.