Sukha Maryada (use of Marijuana/Cannabis)

40 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You need to look up manic bro. 

I don't need to look it up, I have personally experienced and been involved in treatment of patients with various psychiatric problems. And I am well versed with the side effects of psychiatric medications, not a fan of it. Mental illness is unfortunate. 

12 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

I don't need to look it up, I have personally experienced and been involved in treatment of patients with various psychiatric problems. And I am well versed with the side effects of psychiatric medications, not a fan of it. Mental illness is unfortunate. 

Clearly not. That's sad bro. Tell me you aren't a so called professional and don't know the definition of manic?

It's again blatantly obvious what you're doing there and I don't respect it. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Ragmaala

I appreciate your contribution bhai ji. 

I have to say, the thing that threw me, in terms of the whole narrative of certain substances, was coming across the reference in Kavi Sainapati's Sri Gursobha where Singhs about to embark on a long journey southward, are described as having afeem in their possession.  And it seems REALLY hard to believe that Rattan Singh Bhangu was way off with his descriptions of his grandfather, Sukha SIngh, and Baba Gurbaksh Singh Shaheeds in Panth Prakash too. 

@dalsingh101 veer ji, I understand where you are coming from. It's good to have different perspectives, and opinions on a plate, and then one can use their bibek buddhi to decide what's good for them, and what works for the individual. 

But some people are so identified with the topic of Sukha, that if you say anything against it, they feel its a threat to their identity, jump into survival mode, and lose all rationality. 

5 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

@dalsingh101 veer ji, I understand where you are coming from. It's good to have different perspectives, and opinions on a plate, and then one can use their bibek buddhi to decide what's good for them, and what works for the individual. 

But some people are so identified with the topic of Sukha, that if you say anything against it, they feel its a threat to their identity, jump into survival mode, and lose all rationality. 

You're so disingenuous. 

Like when I threatened to slap someone for quoting a book? Oh wait. 

I've broken down everything as rationally as possible. What I didn't do is just say somebody else says. Which isn't rational. It's faith based. 

And yes. Sukha is a topic that relates to survival. On a lot of levels I made clear. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

don't know the definition of manic?

From your writing style and content, I can sense agitation, jumpiness, flight of ideas, tangential thoughts, and racing thoughts. One of the criteria for Bipolar Disorder.   Scientific and Clinical Research indicates correlation between cannabis use and manic episodes. 

Here is a link, you are welcome to explore more on your own 

Cannabis use and mania symptoms: a systematic review and meta-analysis

Conclusions: Our findings whilst tentative, suggest that cannabis use may worsen the occurrence of manic symptoms in those diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and may also act as a causal risk factor in the incidence of manic symptoms. This underscores the importance of discouraging cannabis use among youth and those with bipolar disorder to help prevent chronic psychiatric morbidity. More high quality prospective studies are required to fully elucidate how cannabis use may contribute to the development of mania over time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25285897/

1 minute ago, Ragmaala said:

From your writing style and content, I can sense agitation, jumpiness, flight of ideas, tangential thoughts, and racing thoughts. One of the criteria for Bipolar Disorder.   Scientific and Clinical Research indicates correlation between cannabis use and manic episodes. 

Here is a link, you are welcome to explore more on your own 

Cannabis use and mania symptoms: a systematic review and meta-analysis

Conclusions: Our findings whilst tentative, suggest that cannabis use may worsen the occurrence of manic symptoms in those diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and may also act as a causal risk factor in the incidence of manic symptoms. This underscores the importance of discouraging cannabis use among youth and those with bipolar disorder to help prevent chronic psychiatric morbidity. More high quality prospective studies are required to fully elucidate how cannabis use may contribute to the development of mania over time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25285897/

Again. You need to look up manic and bipolar. Nice deflection. No respect. 

Is your lack of integrity and uselessness always this obvious?

3 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

That's how I work. 

You can call me whatever you want. I don't need a certification of approval from you . 

Good. You don't have it. 

And if you're an entirely faith based person, don't mislabel my posts as irrational...especially if rational has nothing to do with it. 

My posts are very rational, founded in experience and study, in line with Gurmat and Ithias. And you've yet to show otherwise at any step in this discussion. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So if you aren't a dr, which clearly you aren't, what kind of fake helper are you that works with mentally ill people and feels qualified to misdiagnose people over the web?

You have google. Look up manic and bipolar already. 

Look up projecting too. Lol. 

Look up bibek buddhi. 

I'll just answer for you.

No people aren't free to choose. They have to think like you based on your faith. 

Yes it's dividing the Paanth. 

Yes it causes people to be ostracized for no reason. 

Yes. Many Shaheed Singhs used Sukha. 

No you're in no place to judge them. You've not Shaheed. 

See how easy just being genuine is bro? 

Keep your pristine thread, innacurate vocabulary, lack of medical knowledge, lack of integrity. You're dismissed again. 

11 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yes it's dividing the Paanth. 

Panth is in chardikala and ever flourishing.  Focus on your individual self first.  Panth is taken care of Guru Nanak Sahib Himself. 

Abichal Neev Dhari Guru Nanak Nit Nit Chadae Savai ....The foundation has been laid down by Guru Nanak Sahib and it is ever flourishing. 

You created this thread into 'they vs us', and I responded accordingly. 

You can do whatever you like personally, but don't feel threatened if you come across people who differ from your ideas. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@Mooorakh You might be laughing but after you krodhed all over and didn't apologize you didn't really contribute now did you?

Also no respect for violent children. 

Calm down bro. Just relax.

You have presented some amazing points in this topic. Daas would like to thank you for your input.

Bhul chuk maaf