Where do mudras, asanas and mantras come from?

10 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

Yogi Amandeep Singh is a very down to earth humble guy. I had the privilege of having a short chat with him today about my simran experiences to date and he was able to confirm that the experiences were normal and encountered on the path within. He was also able to clear up some questions and doubts I was having especially with regards to anhad sounds and the views expressed by him were very encouraging indeed.

Good stuff Sat.

I think that this guy came here some time last year and I recall my Kundalini instructor mentioning a few things.

These guys have a lot more spiritual information than fellow Sikhs imagine. I have learned some incredible wisdom and encouraging knowledge from Yoga teachers. Sometimes just a few simple explanations and reasons seem to fit so well with what Gurbani says. It often results with understanding and seeing gurbani at more deeper and informative levels when experience and practice can be applied directly.

Glad you got some doubts cleared up Sat, because doubts are a huge hindrance on the spiritual path.

• 11 months later...

Looks like Yogi Amandeep Singh is coming to London to conduct a few Mantra workshops. I have been quite impressed with his videos and teachings.

Kundalini Yoga & Meditation

Friday 5 May, 7-9PM, One KX

Unplug, detox, de-stress. Through meditation and powerful Kundalini kriyas, get back to your roots. Embrace alignment, create balance, throw out all the unnecessary thoughts from the head. Join us for a special Kundalini Yoga class led by Yogi Amandeep Singh. This class is open to students of all ages and abilities.

Mantra Yoga

Saturday 6 May, 12-5PM, Light Centre Moorgate

Vibrate the primal sounds to burn karma and to walk the path of dharma. The mind is trapped in the waves of constant chattering that is going on within.  This hinders a connection with the true self, our source of happiness, health and bliss. Mantra yoga involves vibrating a primal sound until the mind, transcends the chattering and the qualities of the true self are experienced. Japa the process of vibrating, when done in specific mudras and kriyas stimulates the 72,000 nadis or subtle energy channels which exist in the body. Intensified japa, creates psychic heat, which burns karma, When karma is burned dharma is found. Open to everyone.

Light Centre Moorgate • 114 London Wall • London EC2M 5QA

Maha Mantra - Waheguru: The Journey from the Ethers to Earth

Sunday 7 May, 12-5PM, Light Centre Moorgate

Mantra is that which balances the waves of the ever chattering mind. According to the yogic science, a mantra is living conscious energy and has to be awakened through the process of Japa. In the Kundalini tradition as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Waheguru is known as the Maha Mantra, the great mantra to connect with our higher self. Its vibrations are said to cleanse the karma of many lifetimes. It contains the essence of all the ages and wisdom of all yogic writings. The sacred sound of this mantra attracts health, wealth, prosperity and the four treasures of dharma (righteous living), artha (purpose), kama (emotional fulfillment) and moksha (liberation).

Join us in a beautiful workshop, where we will explore the journey of this mantra and its meaning on different levels and dimensions. We will explore the many methods of chanting the Maha Mantra to bring healing, transformation and positive changes into our lives.

Light Centre Moorgate • 114 London Wall • London EC2M 5QA

Bookings can be made via www.joy.yoga. It is quite expensive. :-( I might try and attend the WaheGuru mantra one.

www.yogiamandeepsingh.com

IMG-20170504-WA0001.thumb.jpg.5ffaa8cbdacc17bd66fe2a90a6b0a241.jpg