How can my wish come true?

Guest Kaur

Guest Kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ,

I have this impossible type of wish please help on what I should do? If I do sawa lakh jaap of dhan dhan mata sahib kaur ji will iit come true

I had a relationship with a guy for few years but he ended up leaving me to marry someone else because he was afraid my parents will refuse to him. However, nothing is impossible for Waheguru ji. I know we aren't supposed to have any relationships before marriage but already made that mistake. I don't want to get married to anyone else since we had physical relationship as well and many people found out about us. Please satsangat help me I am getting amrit shak as well. Sawa lakh paath will help fulfill this wish? I hope that girl who is in his life has someone better and stays happy but I get him back.

I don't know what to do please help. I don't want to marry anyone else. I just want him. Nothing is impossible I heard.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, Guest Kaur said:

I don't know what to do please help. I don't want to marry anyone else. I just want him. Nothing is impossible I heard.

You are 100% right that "Nothing is impossible".

But my dear, the problem is: you're putting the time and energy on the wrong side. There is no point in pursuing what you wish for; moreover, frankly you won't get what you're wishing.

Instead of trying anything/everything to get him back; put the same amount of time/energy/path/thoughts to pray to God to give you the right direction in your life and give you the strength to come out of it. This would be The Perfect medicine for you, which you'll realize after some-time.

Moreover,  belief me, this love/attraction (the way you feel it now) is nothing more than a fever which goes off once reality checks in at the later age. This is my experience. Any well wisher can tell you that you're going into wrong direction and what is the right direction, but it is YOU who have to take the proper action to steer your life in good direction; YOU do have the choice to take the help of GOD.

Re-read what dalsingh101 have suggested.

• 3 years later...
On 5/13/2018 at 2:40 AM, Guest Kaur said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ,

I have this impossible type of wish please help on what I should do? If I do sawa lakh jaap of dhan dhan mata sahib kaur ji will iit come true

I had a relationship with a guy for few years but he ended up leaving me to marry someone else because he was afraid my parents will refuse to him. However, nothing is impossible for Waheguru ji. I know we aren't supposed to have any relationships before marriage but already made that mistake. I don't want to get married to anyone else since we had physical relationship as well and many people found out about us. Please satsangat help me I am getting amrit shak as well. Sawa lakh paath will help fulfill this wish? I hope that girl who is in his life has someone better and stays happy but I get him back.

Though this thread is a few years old, yet I would tell the original poster:

Pen jee, 

Nothing is impossible for Waheguru, does not mean that, that which is morally incorrect, He will legalize it because of our pettiness and wrong thinking.

So, do you think, that He who is morally perfect, and full of wisdom, you can bribe Him, or can induce Him to do something wrong to just please your "kaamna".

How shameless can human fall.!!

Instead to learn and stay in His will(bhaana), the shameless ones want to manipulate Him,  to act as per their dirty and low mind dictates.

This is the fact of Kalyug, the mad want the doctor to act according to their madness, rather than themselves  get cured.

So sad, so disgusting.