How Sikhs are so rich and wealthy?

Sikhs are usually very rich and well off. How is this happening?
Is there a particular paath that bestows this blessing on Sikhs?
I do want spiritual ascent ultimately however a certain amount of wealth is really necessary to have attention free from money matters & ones financial status.
I really need to progress in my career, learn more things, earn more. I am already late.
So is it Sukhmani Sahib or some other?

On 5/28/2018 at 3:32 AM, xs2singhsaab said:

I do want spiritual ascent ultimately however a certain amount of wealth is really necessary to have attention free from money matters & ones financial status.
I really need to progress in my career, learn more things, earn more. I am already late.

You gotta read Guru Granth Sahib with meanings about 5 times and apply those teachings to your life, then wealth will automatically come.

Wealth follows Wisdom. So follow Wisdom and Wealth will come.

Once you get it, remember to share it also.

On 5/28/2018 at 8:32 AM, xs2singhsaab said:

What is richness ?

7 hours ago, xs2singhsaab said:

I will keep looking for my answer.

You looking for the wrong thing. Worldly wealth is fine upto a limit, but this is not the main reason you are here. Why are you hankering after something that eludes 99.99999% of the world?

On 5/28/2018 at 2:21 PM, amardeep said:

It’s a minority thing. You see the same with Jews, Jains and Zarathustras

Christians and Muslims too are minority but they are not rich.It has more to do with Bania mentality.Jews , Jains and Parsis all are very good businessmen with Bania mentality

Just now, kdsingh80 said:

Christians and Muslims too are minority but they are not rich.It has more to do with Bania mentality.Jews , Jains and Parsis all are very good businessmen with Bania mentality

Christians And Muslims don’t really posses a minority mentality for generations as do Sikhs Jews and Jains etc.  Muslims who’ve come to Europe make up the majority in their homelands. Sikhs who’ve come to Europe made up a minority in India as do they in Europe. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2018 at 8:32 AM, xs2singhsaab said:

Sukh dukh, amiree gareebee, janam maran, all of these transitory phases have to do with past karam only.

If you want to progress in your career, then study more, put more efforts , pay more attention in your studies....all this, will put you in favorable conditions to have success , yet the last word will be always of your karam. Anyway, whatever you do, nothing is lost, it is just a matter of time.

All the world is in pain, he may be even rich,  but it is only he who has His Name at all times, is happy here and hereafter, for he is really wealthy(spiritual wise).

Having His Name, makes the difference, for either you have it and have everything, or you have nothing, even while having everything ...

Stay blessed.

SSA.