Panthic Project: Introduce langar in schools that are forcing halal

ipledgeblue

Firstly, I think British school food should be neutral without any sacred food being served. Also please consider this topic for other countries which may have this issue, possibly Australia? Obviously this isn't a solution for schools in islamic countries!

However, as we know, some schools are forcing Halal meat.

So why don't we do a positive spin on this?

Since some schools are forcing sacred food from one religion onto students. Then why not demand langar in these schools as sikhs require their own sacred food in cases where neutral food is not available? We should seriously ask for this demand, as sacred food should not only be available for one minority.

Would be good if there was some kind of SACRED FOOD ACT / LAW  or AGREEMENT.

And since langar should not be commercial, it should be served by a sikh volunteer and should also be free, obviously open to donations. I think organisations like SWAT already have the infrastructure in place for serving langar in public. Would local gurdwaras be able to help and provide langar and volunteers for this?

The positive thing about this is that concept of langar gets out more in public, and educates young learning minds about sikhi traditions and community kitchens. And obviously anyone can partake of langar as it's free.

It would also be good if we can add jhatka langar in as well. Outside of Gurudwara jhatka langar mahaprasad is allowed. Obviously would need Singhs who knows jhatka rehit to help out in this

CAN WE HAVE SOMETHING TEMPORARY IN PLACE before the start of the NEW ACADEMIC YEAR in SEPTEMBER 2018? How can we get this out there?

22 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Firstly, I think British school food should be neutral without any sacred food being served. Also please consider this topic for other countries which may have this issue, possibly Australia? Obviously this isn't a solution for schools in islamic countries!

Since some schools are forcing sacred food from one religion onto students. Then why not demand langar in these schools as sikhs require their own sacred food in cases where neutral food is not available? We should seriously ask for this demand, as sacred food should not only be available for one minority.

And since langar should not be commercial, it should be served by a sikh volunteer and should also be free, obviously open to donations. I think organisations like SWAT already have the infrastructure in place for serving langar in public. Would local gurdwaras be able to help and provide langar and volunteers for this?

The positive thing about this is that concept of langar gets out more in public, and educates young learning minds about sikhi traditions and community kitchens. And obviously anyone can partake of langar as it's free.

It would also be good if we can add jhatka langar in as well. Outside of Gurudwara jhatka langar mahaprasad is allowed. Obviously would need Singhs who knows jhatka rehit to help out in this

CAN WE HAVE SOMETHING TEMPORARY IN PLACE before the start of the NEW ACADEMIC YEAR in SEPTEMBER 2018? How can we get this out there?

http://www.jhatkamaryada.com/ please contact them 

On 7/18/2018 at 2:22 PM, ipledgeblue said:

Do you know I have been thinking this for a while now.

You lot are a bunch of fags. What you want to do is get one person who is an actual man (unlike yourselves) to slap about some politician to get the point across. 

First these wasps let SIkh girls get abused and raped on industrial scales, then they feed us halal. 

Before you do anything else. Think about the message they are clearly sending us with these moves. (this might be difficult to do for juts because their brains are a bit deficient in the analysis department). 

• 3 years later...
On 7/18/2018 at 2:22 PM, ipledgeblue said:

If there's a choice between having two different sources of meat to cater for Muslims and non-Muslims or just one that's accepted by Muslims, then why would a business model choose to use two sources. Gore don't care about halal mostly, as far as I am aware. 

On 7/21/2018 at 12:21 AM, dalsingh101 said:

You lot are a bunch of fags. What you want to do is get one person who is an actual man (unlike yourselves) to slap about some politician to get the point across. 

First these wasps let SIkh girls get abused and raped on industrial scales, then they feed us halal. 

Before you do anything else. Think about the message they are clearly sending us with these moves. (this might be difficult to do for juts because their brains are a bit deficient in the analysis department). 

Lol at the first sentence. I don;t think the halal thing is deliberate, just makes 'business sense' . Not sure what this has to do with jats btw, lol -apart from that Ranjeet Boparan 'chicken king'

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Premi said:

If there's a choice between having two different sources of meat to cater for Muslims and non-Muslims or just one that's accepted by Muslims, then why would a business model choose to use two sources. Gore don't care about halal mostly, as far as I am aware. 

many goray do care, especially some christians and also animal rights activists.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, ipledgeblue said:

many goray do care, especially some christians and also animal rights activists.

'some' (meaning very few) goray care. Practising Christians are very small minority in the UK, as you will know. 

And there are very few animal rights activists

In summary, not enough people currently care to protest against this issue in big numbers. And you know people in the UK don't want to offend Muslims

• 11 months later...

This issue is affecting other institutions.

I was told recently by a family friend that her husband had been force-fed Halaal meat during an inpatient stay at a London hospital this year, despite the family clearly telling the staff that he is to only have vegetarian food.