**Must watch! Sikh youth - Frontline against grooming task force

dalsingh101

On 1/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, dalsingh101 said:

How comes you keep saying 'Sikhism' bro? Makes you seem retarded. No offence. 

Was just thinking about 'Sikhism' - it's an 'ism like Hindu-ism and Buddh-ism. 

It's not so bad though, at least people have heard the term and can distinguish Sikh from Hindu. We should keep the term proudly and slowly promote 'Sikhi' though

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The rapport that builds is impressive and heart warming, inspiring. 

It's difficult. Very few people have the charisma/charm that Bhai Jagraj Singh ji had. I think his lived experiences in the streets, and then Oxford Uni and British Army made him uniquely prepared for his role. 

Same way this dude says that christ was the messiah...but has no interest. Because the black man was removed, everything about him was changed to suit imperial pantheon religion, it was pumped back out. So what's there for them to be christian from or for? That's why they selected Emperor Selassie as their Messiah, knowing he wasn't...because it gave them more to work with than what had become of their actual Messiah's works. 

Don't get ism'd get don't ished. Nobody really has their homeland already. They have a slave colony ending in AN mostly. 

You don't want to get ese'd either. Like I'm sure JapAn would prefer to still be Nippon to the rest of the world. Be Nihonjin not JapAn ese. 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:01 AM, Premi said:

I agree. Sikhi is better

I googled 'ism' - the definition is okay in my opinion. 

1. a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement.

ranveer_extract.png.c0425f4c87906f3695e2e5b74ea08e97.png

2 hours ago, Premi said:

BOS and SAS did not reply to email about SWA. I'll hit up SikhPA next. SWA I wasn't holding my breath but I thought at least BOS would respond. 

Dissapponting. BOS is still making good Parchar but I bet they would have responded under Bhai Jagraj Singhs watch. Really dissaponting. You get reports that one of your collegaue groups is defaming Sikhs using obviously spurious poll and paid placement? Not even a thank you for writing? Compromised bro. That's friendship over Sikhi right there. I'll still watch their stuff and be forever grateful, especially to Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji, but that's not a good sign for the future. 

Any group that isn't about important victim issues can sit down. And SAS has one fricking job, related to the emails, still no response? During lockdown when we all have email? Bullshit. I call bullshit. 

38 minutes ago, Premi said:

Emailed Sikh PA again today about that Tiktok site

image.thumb.png.1c1e7faac3aa5485431286422e41d059.png

image.thumb.png.a312f29f1fc5587de3268cb00ba9c1ff.png

Excellent. And as to defending our Gurudwaras... they're still defended. By next to nobody and yet they stand. One with God is a majority. #stillinafghanistan you bunch of weak ass pedos. Get your collective shit together. Your countries all suck and are going to run out of oil. #tryandstayrelevent.