At Least 11 Killed As Gunmen Attack Gurdwara In Kabul: Local Media

kdsingh80

What you guys make ofthis?

Bhai Gurdas Ji:

ਬਹੁ ਵਾਟੀ ਜਗਿ ਚਲੀਆ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਭਏ ਮੁਹੰਮਦਿ ਯਾਰਾ।

When varied sects got prevalent, then Muhammad, the beloved of God was born. translation of yaara seems out of place here, and could be a device referring to the reader?)

ਕਉਮਿ ਬਹਤਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਕਰਿ ਬਹੁ ਬਿਧਿ ਵੈਰੁ ਵਿਰੋਧੁ ਪਸਾਰਾ।

The nation got divided into seventy two divisions and many types of enmity and opposition erupted.

ਰੋਜੇ, ਈਦ, ਨਿਮਾਜਿ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਮੀ ਬੰਦਿ ਕੀਆ ਸੰਸਾਰਾ।

The world was bound to roza, id, namaz, etc.

ਪੀਰ ਪੈਕੰਬਰ ਅਉਲੀਏ ਗਉਸ ਕੁਤਬ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਖ ਸਵਾਰਾ।

Pirs, paigambars aulias, gaus and qutabs came into being in many countries.

ਠਾਕੁਰ ਦੁਆਰੇ ਢਾਹਿਕੈ ਤਿਹਿ ਠਉੜੀ ਮਾਸੀਤ ਉਸਾਰਾ।

The temples were demolished and replaced by mosques.

ਮਾਰਨਿ ਗਊ ਗਰੀਬ ਨੋ ਧਰਤੀ ਉਪਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਬਿਥਾਰਾ।

Less powerful were killed and thus the earth became replete with sin.

ਕਾਫਰ ਮੁਲਹਦ ਇਰਮਨੀ ਰੂਮੀ ਜੰਗੀ ਦੁਸਮਣਿ ਦਾਰਾ।

Armenians and Rumis were declared apostates (Kafirs) and they were decimated in the Battle fields.

ਪਾਪੇ ਦਾ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ ॥੨੦॥

The sin became ubiquitous all around.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੨੦ ਪੰ. ੮

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Look at his response??? He doesn't seem to have understood what you wrote??? lol

I'm pretty sure admin would have picked up on account cloning, if it was done? I hope so! jageera seems schizo?  Admin, please do 'expose' my so called cloned account. I don't know what this imbecile is going on about? 

Says a lot. Going into one like this on a thread about 25 apnay getting brutally murdered. 

Looks like you don't understood what he wrote,lol.

As if you give a damn dally,you are the one who started it on this thread with your pathetic comment.Now trying to be holy?Pakhandee!

And I was talking to Ragmaala not you.The world doesn't revolve around you dally,control that lil ego of yours.And stay away from schools and kids dally.

25 minutes ago, Jageera said:

And I was talking to Ragmaala not you.The world doesn't revolve around you dally,control that lil ego of yours.And stay away from schools and kids dally.

I've not been to a school since I left you moron. lol 

What are you on about??? Did you forget to take some antipsychotics  you've been prescribed? Seriously! Anyway, I'm not going to further disrespect what has happened in the OP by continuing this conversation here.  Seriously though jageera, when this lockdown is all over (hopefully soon) consider getting some counselling like CBT.  

16 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I've not been to a school since I left you moron. lol 

What are you on about??? Did you forget to take some antipsychotics  you've been prescribed? Seriously! Anyway, I'm not going to further disrespect what has happened in the OP by continuing this conversation here.  Seriously though jageera, when this lockdown is all over (hopefully soon) consider getting some counselling like CBT.  

Tu hi tu dally,tu hi tu.You are great.Number one! Pat yourself on the back.

First you curse my mother,then you accuse me of being a non Sikh white swastika tattooed Nazi and now I am a mental patient whos on antipsychotics.Lol.

Dally you are great. tere jaisa hor koi nehi dally.

2 hours ago, Jageera said:

Tu hi tu dally,tu hi tu.You are great.Number one! Pat yourself on the back.

First you curse my mother,then you accuse me of being a non Sikh white swastika tattooed Nazi and now I am a mental patient whos on antipsychotics.Lol.

Dally you are great. tere jaisa hor koi nehi dally.

It's a pleasure, I'm glad you appreciate it. No but seriously, get some counselling if you need it, don't be ashamed about it. Life can get tough for even the toughest of us.  

Kabul gurdwara attack: Sikhs from Afghanistan write to Indian Embassy, Amit Shah, seek evacuation

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/kabul-attack-sikhs-from-afghanistan-write-to-indian-embassy-amit-shah-seek-evacuation-6347946/

Waiting for abuse from madman who was pretending to speak behalf of all Afghan Sikh's that they don't want to leave Afghanistan

3 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Kabul gurdwara attack: Sikhs from Afghanistan write to Indian Embassy, Amit Shah, seek evacuation

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/kabul-attack-sikhs-from-afghanistan-write-to-indian-embassy-amit-shah-seek-evacuation-6347946/

Waiting for abuse from madman who was pretending to speak behalf of all Afghan Sikh's that they don't want to leave Afghanistan

Good. I hope India sorts this out speedily. Those people are only sitting ducks out there. 

• 1 month later...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/indian-american-congressman-seeks-refugee-status-for-afghan-sikhs-hindus/article31468953.ece/amp/

Indian-American Congressman Ro Khanna has urged the Trump Administration to give refugee status to the minority Sikh and Hindu families in Afghanistan who are increasingly facing persecution by terror outfits in the Asian country.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:56 PM, dalsingh101 said:

In this video, the Sikhs tried to defend themselves with swords against ak-47s. That's not going to work.

Khalsa Aid could be helping the Afghan Sikhs rather than the rohingyas or syrians, where international agencies are already placed. But it won' t fit their media profile to do so.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:15 PM, kdsingh80 said:

There are some Afghan Sikhs, and many other Sikhs living outside Afghan, who in their hearts wish to see some Sikh presence in Afghan, because of our history there. We have already seen this in Pakistan after partition.Those Sikhs know that once out of the country, return will be very difficult and the assets of those Sikhs, will be appropriated by the afghans.

I was always of the opinion that the Sikhs should be more prepared and armed in a country awash with weapons. Afghan is reputed to be a country where there are more weapons than people.