Sensation of crawling in scalp upon Simran

It's nice @ipledgeblue ji that you are getting this lovely sensation. If you are also locked down then this is the best time to use it and take it as a invite from Babaji to hold his hands. Farr lo ji hath asap. 

@Lucky @Sat1176 @Ragmaala and other concerned members... I am taking this opportunity to ask you all if you are the members to the watsapp group of PMKC Tohana. .. Gurmukhs    (Simranjeet Singh ji and two others) are conducting Live conference calls these days. It's really nice. Earlier I have attended a couple of Simranjeet Singh ji's calls and they are more or less like listening to his recorded katha just that it's live but today at 5.30 P.M India time, I attended a simran class and it was awesome. I had the best time I have spent in days. .. There was such a negativity since last few days  . This session was really refreshing. . (Though got disconnected after 45 mins and couldn't connect again. Will look forward to it tomorrow. .. ) 

I was reminded of you guys while taking the session and was wondering if you are taking the laaha too. 

@Mooorakh Hnji penji,

I have attended some conference calls too for 10-15 mins simran session with katha, the simran is def better than doing it alone because surtis of various gurmukhs are connected so there is def. a difference. Unfortunately i couldnt attend the 1 hr session. I hope they do more simran sessions...thanks for the reminder 🙏🏽

9 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

@Lucky @Sat1176 @Ragmaala and other concerned members... I am taking this opportunity to ask you all if you are the members to the watsapp group of PMKC Tohana. .. Gurmukhs    (Simranjeet Singh ji and two others) are conducting Live conference calls these days. It's really nice. Earlier I have attended a couple of Simranjeet Singh ji's calls and they are more or less like listening to his recorded katha just that it's live but today at 5.30 P.M India time, I attended a simran class and it was awesome. I had the best time I have spent in days. .. There was such a negativity since last few days  . This session was really refreshing. . (Though got disconnected after 45 mins and couldn't connect again. Will look forward to it tomorrow. .. ) 

I was reminded of you guys while taking the session and was wondering if you are taking the laaha too. 

Not yet. 
1.  they haven’t provided a local uk number for the dial in.

2. I’m usually working at that time.

would love to listen to a full simran session.

9 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

Not yet. 
1.  they haven’t provided a local uk number for the dial in.

2. I’m usually working at that time.

would love to listen to a full simran session.

Will try to record the next session, if I am able to attend it.

8 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Here are the recordings of today's class sat Veerji . Hope they may be of some help🙏 . Also if I should add more...

AUD-20200407-WA0003.amr 3.58 MB · 2 downloads AUD-20200407-WA0002.amr 1.97 MB · 1 download

I attended this session today. Felt extremely sleepy during and afterwards...

On 4/6/2020 at 9:28 AM, Mooorakh said:

Hanji, I've been dialling in on some days depending what time it is. Usually between 3am-6am here! Missed it few days because didn't see notifications until after I woke up and it had already finished.

21 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

You star

Thankyou Mai te happy ho gayi,😆

11 hours ago, Lucky said:

Hanji, I've been dialling in on some days depending what time it is. Usually between 3am-6am here! Missed it few days because didn't see notifications until after I woke up and it had already finished.

Hmm... I can understand. Here's the treat then😛👇( though small)

AUD-20200409-WA0001.opus AUD-20200409-WA0000.opus