Following All Rehatname

To expand on that, their job requires them in fact to grow hair in many cases. If they are deep behind lines, they're not shaving at all bro. If they're doing business with any arabs bro and other tribal proples, they must have a beard. If they need to blend into various populations they will have suitable hair styles. And many of them have flat out insisted they be allowed to grow it. The military itself recognized that they had to let our native scouts keep their hair or they couldn't function properly. The elite military are often Keshdhari bro. Adharmi or not. 

And in none of that did it impair their use of a gas mask etc. 

The reason they've tried to say you have to shave is to force the average soldier to abondon their culture, religion, Dharam etc. 

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

What about special forces bro? Aren't they suppose to be completely shaved from head to feet?

@dalsingh101

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't think so? I think they traditionally had to have close crop hair cuts? Gurjant would know more perhaps? 

• 6 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 8:17 AM, dalsingh101 said:

I think it's modern. We've looked at most if not all of the puraatan rahits, none of them say anything remotely similar. 

Daas read a comment by a Hindu.

He mentioned that whenever you take a Kirpan out of the sheath, you either have to apply blood to it or strike it somewhere before putting it back in.

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, paapiman said:

He mentioned that whenever you take a Kirpan out of the sheath, you either have to apply blood to it or strike it somewhere before putting it back in.

Bhul chuk maaf

The below is the comment (in Hindi).

Talwar jab bhi myan se bahar nikle to jab tk us pr ya to rakt ya fir koi chot na lge tb tk use myan ke andar nhi dala jata h ....

Unquote

Bhul chuk maaf

14 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

This one has been around since I was young. I think it was something amritdharis used because random people would always ask to see their kirpaan, which can get annoying after a while.