Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nice try going for black folk when you got caught being wrong about the welsh hoping I'd let into you good. This worked better. ... Boy. 😉

Sigh. 

54 minutes ago, HSD said:

Never said anything bad about African Americans though have I? How are your Black Israelite conversions going lol?

Come on son, answer the questions. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Parchar going great thanks. Y'all welcome. 

Lol. Stop making it up. 

Btw what were you and Premi doing on my profile first? Is that a screenshot from Premi’s phone lol? 

You still haven’t shown me where I went for African Americans. You quoted your own post son, so it was you who said it lol. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We're done here. The british. 

No they weren’t.  The Irish werent up to much then. It was my ancestors who were sorting them out. Oh son, who was in command of the EIC forces at the time - it wasn’t that irishman Gough was it lol. Wait a minute, yes it was. 

6 minutes ago, HSD said:

No they weren’t.  The Irish were very docile then. It was my ancestors who sorting them out back then. Oh son, who was in command of the EIC forces at the time - it wasn’t that irishman Gough was it lol. Wait a minute, yes it was. 

Sikhs were. No speaking for your people whoever that is. 

And my family was resisting at that time. 

You have yet to render your explanation and everyone sees how you are dude. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sikhs were. No speaking for your people whoever that is. 

And my family was resisting at that time. 

You have yet to render your explanation and everyone sees how you are dude. 

You lie a lot so don’t get upset if I don’t believe you son. I’m just taking care of my community, making sure they aren’t taken advantage of or harmed by ignorance. 

Both sides of my family took part in the two wars, nice try at trying to defame them though. 

28 minutes ago, HSD said:

You lie a lot so don’t get upset if I don’t believe you son. I’m just taking care of my community, making sure they aren’t taken advantage of or harmed by ignorance. 

Both sides of my family took part in the two wars, nice try at trying to defame them though. 

I'm not seeing the evidence of that before me at all. Explanation. Render it. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not seeing the evidence of that before me at all. Explanation. Render it. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You really are the comeback king. Lol. 

Try "I know you are but what am I?" Next. That's a classic and on your level. 

Yeah I’m really going to do that for someone like you. You still haven’t answered a single point or question. Was that a screenshot from Premi’s phone lol?

As for comebacks, I wouldn’t talk if I were you son. 

4 minutes ago, HSD said:

Yeah I’m really going to do that for someone like you. You still haven’t answered a single point or question. Was that a screenshot from Premi’s phone lol?

As for comebacks, I wouldn’t talk if I were you son. 

I've answered all your assanine infantile inquiries this far. Render the explanation. It was your turn forever ago. 

7 minutes ago, HSD said:

Oh damn, a white guy called me a subhuman untermensch. Not the first time it’s happened to me, probably won’t be the last either. 

Way to try and cry victim. 

What actially happened is a man, take notes, born a celt, will die a Sikh, said they have less respect for you than savages. As I respect savages. I'm speaking of your demonstration specifically. 

9 minutes ago, HSD said:

You haven’t answered anything. Nor have you explained why you brought Premi into it. 

I answered everything.

Why you stalking his profile instead of answering the original simple questions to you?

And because you've demonstrated threatening behavior and a number of lies, you're on my radar. Congrats. I protect fellow Sikhs and Sikhi. 

And I also was already speaking with him about you, and sent a little video his way for some validation. Didn't know it was going to come in this handy. 

Render your explanation. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Way to try and cry victim. 

What actially happened is a man, take notes, born a celt, will die a Sikh, said they have less respect for you than savages. As I respect savages. I'm spraking of your demonstration specifically. 

You said what you said. I think any intelligent Sikh knows full well what you meant. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I answered everything.

Why you stalking his profile instead of answering the original simple questions to you?

And I also was already speaking with him about you, and sent a little video his way for some validation. Didn't know it was going to come in this handy. 

Render your explanation. 

I’m not stalking his profile, I went on my profile and saw you both had been looking at mine so it’s only fair I had a look at yours. Don’t start sh*tt*ng yourselves over it. Stalking? The hyperbole never ends with you. 

Nice to know you’ve been moaning about me behind my back. The very definition of nindiya.