Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And because you've demonstrated threatening behavior and a number of lies, you're on my radar. 

I have never done this and you have no proof of any threats. This is a malicious slur against me and I hope you know that. 

44 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The video was prophetic really. 

@Premi ?

I'd ask if it was a picture of me the devil posted but that lie already sprouted and walked off without explanation. 

43 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Number one threat to Sikhi has always been fake Sikhs. @HSD is clearly of their number. 

42 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Are h s and d your initials and s is in the middle because you pick caste name over Singh?

33 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No. It's all in your posts in the last 16 hours for everyone to see. 

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You threatened me with your intel. It was a lie. Simplest example. You have yet to explain. We all see that. 

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

In christianity when people act like you they say they got a demon on em. 

And I see why. Your whole eveything has been a lie and a bluster and a fake. 

If you think that was a threat then you are mentally ill. I bet everything is a threat to a sensitive soul like yours. 

You and Premi have been harassing me for months now. Constantly replying to my posts with inane comments, demanding to know personal details about my location etc and coordinating behind my back. This is stalking, harassment and threatening behaviour. Now you are inciting others to attack me. It’s not my fault that you are obsessed with your delusional revisionist history or that Premi is upset by my intelligence. 

1 minute ago, HSD said:

If you think that was a threat then you are mentally ill. I bet everything is a threat to a sensitive soul like yours. 

You and Premi have been harassing me for months now. Constantly replying to my posts with inane comments, demanding to know personal details about my location etc and coordinating behind my back. This is stalking, harassment and threatening behaviour. Now you are inciting others to attack me. It’s not my fault that you are obsessed with your delusional revisionist history or that Premi is upset by my intelligence. 

Wow bro. I had no idea you'd be creeping his profile because of that. I didn't notice any of this gaslighting...err I mean revisionist history...errr errant behaviors, could you bring my attention to an example of where I, sorry now Premi and I, touched you?

Unfortunately I think due to the nature of collonialism used on Sikhs, and the hardships they've endured, the rate of npd is higher than average. And unfortunately there is no known cure medically @HSD only the Panacea of Naam Simran, and Gurbani. Which clearly you've neglected for twitter and the sense of self satisfaction that comes with the misconception that one is born a Sikh and that's it. 

You skipped the question on your name. Care to throw your caste out there?

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Wow bro. I had no idea you'd be creeping his profile because of that. I didn't notice any of this gaslighting...err I mean revisionist history...errr errant behaviors, could you bring my attention to an example of where I, sorry now Premi and I, touched you?

Wow, trivialising abuse by claiming I’m a child who has to show where they were touched. Classy. 

When you got called out over the welsh, and got nervous, and proven thoroughly wrong on a variety of things, you thought you could provoke me by cherry picking toxic videos with black folk, but that didn't work. All it did was make you look like a guy who is surrounded by all sorts of hate material, pre cherry picked, to select from, and the verbage to go with it. White thought, brown man to say it. They have a word for that. I bet you loved the sound that last video made. 

I loved the sounds of how my video I sent premi ended too. 

And nobody has been harassing you. Looney tunes. 

1 minute ago, HSD said:

Wow, trivialising abuse by claiming I’m a child who has to show where they were touched. Classy. 

I'm saying you're crying wolf aka victim and aren't one. And slandering me and premi with wild accusations, as if we had touched you. Nice deflection via fake virtue signaling and a fake sense of being offended. To go with your fake sense of being a victim. 

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Wow bro. I had no idea I was going to strike the gold that is full retard...the treasure that is full on narc meltdown lol. 

17 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This was so worth five seconds between packs. Err I mean inbetween my usaf duties. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Unfortunately I think due to the nature of collonialism used on Sikhs, and the hardships they've endured, the rate of npd is higher than average. And unfortunately there is no known cure medically @HSD only the Panacea of Naam Simran, and Gurbani. Which clearly you've neglected for twitter and the sense of self satisfaction that comes with the misconception that one is born a Sikh and that's it. 

You skipped the question on your name. Care to throw your caste out there?

Lol. You can accuse me of being a narcissist all day but it’s clear you are one. Your constant need for attention and ridiculous self delusions are incredible. 

I have never creeped Premi’s profile, like I've said several times he has been creeping on mine for months now. Stop accusing me of what you two are doing. 

You are not psychologically qualified, even though you have read many books on the subject as you attempted to self diagnose your multiple issues. 

I have never said one is born a Sikh and that’s it - you brought that up as it is your own insecurity about your made up heritage.  

I have no caste.  Ask some people on here who’ve known me for sometime. You asking for personal details again? More stalking and harassment. 

20 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

When you got called out over the welsh, and got nervous, and proven thoroughly wrong on a variety of things, you thought you could provoke me by cherry picking toxic videos with black folk, but that didn't work. All it did was make you look like a guy who is surrounded by all sorts of hate material, pre cherry picked, to select from, and the verbage to go with it. White thought, brown man to say it. They have a word for that. I bet you loved the sound that last video made. 

I loved the sounds of how my video I sent premi ended too. 

And nobody has been harassing you. Looney tunes. 

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm saying you're crying wolf aka victim and aren't one. And slandering me and premi with wild accusations, as if we had touched you. Nice deflection via fake virtue signaling and a fake sense of being offended. To go with your fake sense of being a victim. 

17 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Was your dad a brit and your mom a punjabi? You have white down to a science. 

Lol. I’ve completely proved your heritage is false. You just can’t handle reality.  I post random videos, only a racist like you would chalk up the race of each one. In fact I didn’t post some of the more wild ones, glad I didn’t now. 

I never claimed you and Premi touched me. What are you on about? Were you touched as a child, hence all the wild comments about abuse?

Both my parents are brown Sikhs. I know who my father is, unlike some. Are you sure your dad wasn’t english? It’s not like you would know is it? I bet your mom doesn’t even know. 

19 minutes ago, HSD said:

Lol. You can accuse me of being a narcissist all day but it’s clear you are one. Your constant need for attention and ridiculous self delusions are incredible. 

I have never creeped Premi’s profile, like I've said several times he has been creeping on mine for months now. Stop accusing me of what you two are doing. 

You are not psychologically qualified, even though you have read many books on the subject as you attempted to self diagnose your multiple issues. 

I have never said one is born a Sikh and that’s it - you brought that up as it is your own insecurity about your made up heritage.  

I have no caste.  Ask some people on here who’ve known me for sometime. You asking for personal details again? More stalking and harassment. 

I screenshot it though?

14 minutes ago, HSD said:

Lol. I’ve completely proved your heritage is false. You just can’t handle reality.  I post random videos, only a racist like you would chalk up the race of each one. In fact I didn’t post some of the more wild ones, glad I didn’t now. 

I never claimed you and Premi touched me. What are you on about? Were you touched as a child, hence all the wild comments about abuse?

Both my parents are brown Sikhs. I know who my father is, unlike some. Are you sure your dad wasn’t english? It’s not like you would know is it? I bet your mom doesn’t even know. 

There was a direct correlation to you posting those. It was 100 percent a diversion and race baiting. Better luck next time. 

10 minutes ago, HSD said:

image.thumb.png.4cf9b2a2292ccb04fbcbdac9a015b27e.png

image.thumb.png.f9677466511ca844d3de362fd646bc04.png

You fit the criteria above Gurjant. I suggest you seek medical help. If you can afford it lol. 

No, what I have is narcicistic traits from being raised by a narcissist. That is use to flower narcs like yourself in full view of the public. Sometimes they have a job. Sometimes they're amature. 

And nothing on that list applies. I speak only to valid things, if it sounds grandiose to you it's because you're mediocre. 

Catch me in one exploit or lie on either forum?

You can't even survive the thread based on that. 

And fumbling for images once you're outed is too late bro. It's more of that comeback king problem you have. I know you are but what am I? I called that earlier. You came through like a champ. 

And you have yet to explain your claims and fake image. 

People do sometimes think my stories are fake. Which is a compliment. The video I sent premi validates one. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I screenshot it though?

And? He has been on my profile several times over the last few months. You can’t accuse me of doing what you lot were doing first. How stupid are you? You’ve been on my profile several times too. So that makes you the creepy stalker. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There was a direct correlation to you posting those. It was 100 percent a diversion and race baiting. Better luck next time. 

Not everything is about you. You’re some sad American who gets their kicks constantly replying to my posts for several months now. I used to ignore it but you can’t stop. The fact you think everything I do is about you shows how demented you are. The world doesn’t revolve around you. Why would I post videos of black people to trigger you - I’ve got plenty of Irish ones too. You are just a lunatic. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No, what I have is narcicistic traits from being raised by a narcissist. That is use to flower narcs lile yourself in full view of the public. Sometimes they have a job. Sometimes they're amature. 

And nothing on that list applies. I speak only to valid things, if it sounds grandiose to you it's because you're mediocre. 

Catch me in one exploit or lie on either forum?

You can't even survive the thread based on that. 

And fumbling for images once you're outed is too late bro. It's more of that comeback king problem you have. I know you are but what am I? I called that earlier. You came through like a champ. 

And you have yet to explain your claims and fake image. 

More deflection from a narcissist. You need to seek help for your mother issues and leave non-white people alone. You’re clearly dangerous.