Just jokes

SunnySingh

6 minutes ago, HSD said:

And? He has been on my profile several times over the last few months. You can’t accuse me of doing what you lot were doing first. How stupid are you? You’ve been on my profile several times too. So that makes you the creepy stalker. 

I click profiles all the time. Sometimes by mistake. Sometimes to quickly read all of a users posts. And when I do, you'll see me click back off of them, or to their content for reactions and responses. 

What makes you a creep is one, it took you this long to stop lying. 

Two. You didn't go read or respond to any of his content. You and I we're just getting started. I was hoping for a sane response. Lol. And I thought, that's weird. Hsd didn't respond. What's he doing?  Looking at premi profile...for like a solid ten and nothing else. And so I thought given your other bizarre behaviors it might be relevent. Aka red flags, in your self help book there. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I click profiles all the time. Sometimes by mistake. Sometimes to quickly read all of a users posts. 

What makes you a creep is one, it took you this long to stop lying. 

Two. You didn't go read or respond to any of his content. You and I we're just getting started. I was hoping for a sane response. Lol. And I thought, that's weird. Hsd didn't respond. What's he doing?  Looking at premi profile...for like a solid ten and nothing else. And so I thought given your ither bizarre behaviors it might be relevent. 

Lol. So it’s ok if you do it but if someone else does it then it’s a problem? Classic racist narcissist. I only looked at his profile because when I went on my profile it showed you two had both been there which is stalking and harassment. Where is Premi anyway, studying for his 11+?

1 minute ago, HSD said:

Lol. So it’s ok if you do it but if someone else does it then it’s a problem? Classic racist narcissist. I only looked at his profile because when I went on my profile it showed you two had both been there which is stalking and harassment. Where is Premi anyway, studying for his 11+?

Explanation has been rendered by me repeatedly. Where's yours? And premi is highly educated. A professional. And inoffensive. And helpful. Supportive. Truthful. He's a Sikh bro. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Explanation has been rendered by me repeatedly. Where's yours? And premi is highly educated. A professional. And inoffensive. And helpful. Supportive. Truthful. He's a Sikh bro. 

I’ve explained myself several times. Stay off my profile from now on, you have both been on it way too many times for just content reasons. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I mean. I understand why people don't like me. Lol. 

But premi? Dafuq?

Oh. And see above. Explanation. Render it. Can't deflect forever. 

I never said I don’t like him. Stop being childish. If you two are going to ask me strange questions and keep randomly posting dumb comments in response to mine, whilst slagging me off behind my back you shouldn’t be surprised by my reaction. 

1 hour ago, HSD said:

You and Premi have been harassing me for months now. Constantly replying to my posts with inane comments, demanding to know personal details about my location etc and coordinating behind my back. This is stalking, harassment and threatening behaviour. Now you are inciting others to attack me. It’s not my fault that you are obsessed with your delusional revisionist history or that Premi is upset by my intelligence. 

Harassing you ? Ha! If I wanted to look at your posts (much easier if I look up your profile) then how else could I do it ?  I have no agenda

Personal details? Other than asking you how you find it living in Canada (a massive country), because I have thought about it and wonder how it is compared to the UK?

You might be intelligent, but your posts have little context sometimes (yes, I admit sometimes the same of my posts) - I'm not a mind-reader.  

1 minute ago, Premi said:

Harassing you ? Ha! If I wanted to look at your posts (much easier if I look up your profile) then how else could I do it ?  I have no agenda

Personal details? Other than asking you how you find it living in Canada (a massive country), because I have thought about it and wonder how it is compared to the UK?

You might be intelligent, but your posts have little context sometimes (yes, I admit sometimes the same of my posts) - I'm not a mind-reader.  

He's canadian? And speaking about the welsh in the uk like they're giving him a hard time? Priceless. 

You were right Veer Ji. The Sikhs over here are just as bad. Our whole convo is just unveling itself. It's fascinating. 

Just now, Premi said:

There is a search function. If people don’t like me looking at their profile they should at least have the decency to not keep coming on my profile all the time before they throw around the creepy stalker accusation. 

As for the other stuff, it can be a hassle answering questions and typing up long explanations so please understand. 

He's canadian? And speaking about the welsh in the uk like they're giving him a hard time? Priceless. 

You were right Veer Ji. The Sikhs over here are just as bad. Our whole convo is just unveling itself. It's fascinating. 

God damn you are dumb. 

4 minutes ago, HSD said:

I’ve explained myself several times. Stay off my profile from now on, you have both been on it way too many times for just content reasons. 

You threatened me to try and make be quiet and lied repeatedly, and said I was DIA and posted a fake picture why? You have not answered this once. It's painfully obvious. I'm about to call this out of mercy and let admin come see about it. 

7 minutes ago, HSD said:

I never said I don’t like him. Stop being childish. If you two are going to ask me strange questions and keep randomly posting dumb comments in response to mine, whilst slagging me off behind my back you shouldn’t be surprised by my reaction. 

Veerji, if someone really wanted to stalk you, they could easily just log out of your account and do that? 

Sometimes we just view each other's profile because we like the things they post? For example on sikhsangat website I view harsharan veerjis profile very often, but not because I am stalking him but it's because I like his posts? 

1 minute ago, Shaheed4life said:

Veerji, if someone really wanted to stalk you, they could easily just log out of your account and do that? 

Sometimes we just view each other's profile because we like the things they post? For example on sikhsangat website I view harsharan veerjis profile very often, but not because I am stalking him but it's because I like his posts? 

I literally clicked it previously just to like his content. My mistake. You can see the occurences in his feed. It's large blocks of liked by me. What a dick I am. 

16 hours ago, HSD said:

Nope. Completely wrong, I’ve got biceps as thick as most people’s thighs and I’m fairly fit though not as good as I used to be. I’m not racist though I do know how to handle them, like I have with you. I’ve never looked up to ‘imperials’ - this isn’t Star Wars kiddo. You need to stop slandering me. I know some things about you…..

"I know some things about you"

@HSD wouldn't that mean that the next few things you post would be your supposed Intel? And not some picture from Google posted for absolutely for no reason? 

2 minutes ago, HSD said:

I never said I was the one that took the photo or that it can’t be found on the web as well.  Doesn’t change how I proved you wrong about everything else though. 

That never happened bro. Explain why you threatened and slandered me. And stop just not doing that. It makes threads a mess when a narc like you won't answer anything. And I have to create a trail of it so everyone knows. It's a mess. Man up. Explain your haneous actions you pos toolbag. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

I literally clicked it previously just to like his content. My mistake. You can see the occurences in his feed. It's large blocks of liked by me. What a dick I am. 

Sometimes when one accusation gets thrown around all it leads to is more of the same. Deescalation isn’t one of my strong points. 

Just now, Shaheed4life said:

"I know some things about you"

@HSD wouldn't that mean that the next few things you post would be your supposed Intel? And not some picture from Google posted for absolutely for no reason? 

One would think. But here's the continued threat. Hsd is rss etc, and a narc, threatened me with intel he does have, but then had to back down so he could save it. There is nothing, but I could see where some bad intel cpuld look good and could get sat on for what they think will be a better day.... until it ruins them when they do try and use it. And so I maintain hsd should go. For being either a racist troll, or worse. 

Just now, Shaheed4life said:

So are you admitting now that this whole thing is just a misunderstanding?

If it isn’t him, then I need to say something about a weird thing that happened recently. But I need someone to completely verify it like sarabatam, dally or chatanga.