US state passes resolution condemning 1984 Sikh massacre

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/us-state-passes-resolution-condemning-1984-sikh-massacre/

US state passes resolution condemning 1984 Sikh massacre

The resolution condemned the brutal murder of over 30,000 Sikhs who were hunted in their homes and were hacked and burned alive. The New Jersey Senate will present the resolution to President Joe Biden, Vice-President Kamala Harris, and other top govt officials.

12 January 2022

New Jersey, a state in the US, passed a resolution condemning the 1984 Sikh massacre in India, calling it genocide. The New Jersey Senate will present the resolution to President Joe Biden, Vice-President Kamala Harris, and other top govt officials.

To clarify, in 1984, then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi ordered the Indian Army to attack the Harmandir Sahib complex in Amritsar, Punjab. Sikhs worldwide criticized the army action and many saw it as an assault on their religion and identity. As a result, clashes erupted between the Sikh community and the Indian government.

Moreover, Indira Gandhi’s Sikh bodyguards assassinated her in retaliation to her orders. The assassination led to anti-Sikh riots across India, killing over 17000 Sikhs, and displacing around 50,000.

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

@GurjantGnostic

What do you make of this brother? 

That's big bro. Both these are legal precedents by a governing body with far more respect than those terrorist hindu betas bro. 

That's twice that they've legally done something for Sikhi and whether they think they're doing it for votes, or money, laloji (sp?), It's actually helping us. 

I mean the only way they could benefit from being sincere towards Sikhi, is to attract a lot of Sikhs to New Jersey, so they must consider us a model demographic to try and attract us bro that or somebody high up in New Jersey's been turned into a real believer. 

Those two recognitions are huge. It's like Guru Granth Sahib Ji spoke to their courts. Oh wait. They said so themselves. 

I mentioned how huge those two things are yet? Lol. That is a protective vest surrounding the entire Paanth that was stitched together in New Jersey bro. 

Every time the terrorist hindustani media hits the internet with their b******* bro we have the legal records of the courts of New Jersey to reference. God sent bro. Beta tier white supremacy will never be able to argue against the alpha tear white supremacy the entire hindustan nation has cucked itself. 

Plaster this all over Twitter all over Facebook be linking to screenshots of this freaking everywhere, everywhere there's a Hindu bro, post this. All over their sites, reviews for the restaurants, I don't give a lol. We need to paste this over their everything, we need to physically get out glue and posters and put on overalls and go stick this to freaking walls. And we need to have the title of the book from our perspective that we feel best documents this historically and pump that at the same time.  

Even got my overalls on already, no lies, somebody give me a paint brush and glue. Maybe a little paperboy hat to go with it, you know, really complete that 1920s look. 

Brooo.  I'm going to contact New Jersey about Jagi.  We need to get news to whoever is running this.

Hold on let me put my American citizen Air Force hat on here and hit these people up about how commendable and American their values are and what a good representation they are for America and how Americans simply cannot stand to have speakers of Truth arbitrarily detained in terrorist Nations without us making a racket about it.

And here's the actual legislation. 

https://legiscan.com/NJ/bill/SR142/2020

Summary

Condemns November 1984 anti-Sikh violence in India as genocide

Love it. 

Could be the Gurbir Grewal effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurbir_Grewal

Gurbir Grewal

Former New Jersey Attorney General
image.jpeg.cf406a7f3e94b1da1eaeb09198733d2f.jpeg

Description

Gurbir Singh Grewal is an American attorney and prosecutor who served as the sixty-first attorney general of the State of New Jersey from January 2018 until his resignation in July 2021. Appointed by Governor of New Jersey Phil Murphy, he was confirmed by the New Jersey Senate on January 16, 2018. Wikipedia
Born: 23 June 1973 (age 48 years), Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Nationality: American

4 minutes ago, Premi said:

Could be the Gurbir Grewal effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurbir_Grewal

Gurbir Grewal

Former New Jersey Attorney General
image.jpeg.cf406a7f3e94b1da1eaeb09198733d2f.jpeg

Description

Gurbir Singh Grewal is an American attorney and prosecutor who served as the sixty-first attorney general of the State of New Jersey from January 2018 until his resignation in July 2021. Appointed by Governor of New Jersey Phil Murphy, he was confirmed by the New Jersey Senate on January 16, 2018. Wikipedia
Born: 23 June 1973 (age 48 years), Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Nationality: American

I'm at a loss for words bro. Even with him being positioned like that, for any one man to have that kind of effect? It's simply a miracle basically, no matter how you cut it, and if he's involved, which I mean he almost have to be right, how fantastic of him?