Real Grizzly Bear Charge Handled Live

dalsingh101

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

It would be good to see how many Singhs (with Kirpans, Khande, Kataars, etc), who are trained in Shastar Vidhya, can take him on.

It would be a good idea to practice (for regular people) battle skills with these animals.

Bhul chuk maaf

The man doesn't shoot the grizzly bear for two reasons, one he probably didn't want to shoot it per se, but two, he doesn't want to shoot it, piss it off, and show the bear that he's incapable of hurting it.

They regularly find bear with a smattering of handgun rounds lodged in the forehead. Having been shot and not cared. 

Their vitals are deep. 

It can be done by hand surely, but that is no easy feat. 

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

It would be good to see how many Singhs (with Kirpans, Khande, Kataars, etc), who are trained in Shastar Vidhya, can take him on.

It would be a good idea to practice (for regular people) battle skills with these animals.

Bhul chuk maaf

F**k that! 

You think I'd want to be taking on one of these like that! I'd prefer not to have any run ins, but if I had to, gun all the way. 

3 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

F**k that! 

You think I'd want to be taking on one on these like that! I'd prefer not to have any run ins, but if I had to, gun all the way. 

Bro. I'm not sure I trust gun. Size depending especially.  And how hot the round is.  Flamethrower?

Not the exact image I was looking for but this gets the idea across. 

16429409632338679877546270953808.jpg.005eb17a42a1357bf6179ff1c0001010.jpg

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro. I'm not sure I trust gun. Size depending especially.  And how hot the round is.  Flamethrower?

Not the exact image I was looking for but this gets the idea across. 

16429409632338679877546270953808.jpg.005eb17a42a1357bf6179ff1c0001010.jpg

These things are quick and strong as a........bear! 

8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

If you have a gun. We both are not in US bro.

Bhul chuk maaf

Gonna have to head shot it through the eye, ear, or under chin ji, if the blade is even long enough. The biggest part of the video was the clear and cohesive use of body language, tone and volume to produce an umistakable message. Their vitals are largely so deep. 

5 minutes ago, paapiman said:

What about thrusting a spear right into his heart? How's that?

Bhul chuk maaf

Spear would do it. If you got a deep and accurate shot. The breast bone of a bear has to be pretty thick. Up through the roof of the mouth with a spear, or the aorta, where the pic shows subscapular artery. 

You might be able to hamstring it or get the artery in the back leg. 

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

If you have a gun. We both are not in the US bro.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah, but you've got an opportunity to own one and practice with them legally. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

An arrow you could head shot, maybe, or get the lungs and heart from the side. 

Do you think a shotgun with heavy shot could stop a big grizzly? 

28 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Close range maybe. Well optimal range. Too close for comfort. Or a slug with a hot load. 

I think the loud bang might scare them off?

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

@GurjantGnostic

You ever seen a wild bear bro? 

Despite living in bear and mountain lion country I've never seen either up close. Bear I've seen from the car. Mountain lions I've had newr misses with but didn't see.  I came across a steaming kill, but didn't see the cat and got immediately out of there. Another time, heading back home at dusk on a nature trail with a friend as a kid, we were laughing and having a good time walking, then suddenly we both stopped with the same stomach sinking knowledge that something was watching us. Can't describe it. But we knew there was a mountain lion somewhere right there. So we did our best to have sticks already raised and ready and be as big and confident but peaceful as possible and just walked prayin. 

I've run into rattlesnakes too. They really aren't after you. Even if you surprise one there is a chance it'll just rear up and run off. Definitely stay well away from them and especially keep your dogs back. Best thing with them is stop, wait, send them unconditional love lol, back up if they don't. 

I saw alligators in florida, They're also surprisingly non aggressive. Really zen to be around. They will bite you if they only see a part of you dangling or you're swimming with them, but they're actually prey to each other and most the everglades until they reach adulthood. So only a very small percentage live to reach that apexish level predator status.