Far Right Terrorism in Canada

4 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

That video is restricted. Plus if I was in Canuck land I wouldn't be remotely worried about far right white boys. I'd be legally armed waiting for the c**ts to give me a bahana. 

Watch it on Youtube, when you get time. There is an American connection too. Fortunately, the ex-military guy was arrested in the US. There was probably a nation wide arrest warrant issued for him in 2019.

Our chances (as a whole) are not that good against ex-military guys bro. We might be more brave or courageous than them, but they are way way more trained than us and some of them might be nutcases too. 

Plus, we cannot carry guns outside our house (unless going for hunting or so), like in the US. We are more like the UK, when it comes to gun laws.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Watch it on Youtube, when you get time. There is an American connection too. Fortunately, the ex-military guy was arrested in the US. There was probably a nation wide arrest warrant issued for him in 2019.

Our chances (as a whole) are not that good against ex-military guys bro. We might be more brave or courageous than them, but they are way way more trained than us and some of them might be nutcases too. 

Plus, we cannot carry guns outside our house (unless going for hunting or so), like in the US. We are more like the UK, when it comes to gun laws.

Bhul chuk maaf

The psychos will have no fear. We go beyond it. 

They'll have no empathy, which we do for each other, but not for them. 

Another thing to remember is all the crazies will be fighting each other. We just have to stay out the middle and take heads from the shadows. Eliminate groups in the shadows. 

Definitely we all need to train and arm into Faujs and form alliances. 

Only some of them are way more trained. And we should be more trained than that. 

Another possibility is having offworld support. We might not have to do as much for as long as we think.