Racist state of the Quom.

Rather than address the issue properly, or contribute to this thread, admin on ss has made a counter thread focused on black people. Well done. 

*Was put on qc after this. They don't want to have to be held to Gurmat in their thread. 

Note s1ngh not only posted his own thread in response to this, he ignored the video of patrick entirely and has no concern for the racism expressed in the thread of that man murdered. 

He's removed the thread now and reduced my searches to prevent me documenting it. 

Here's some screen caps before he just went into damage control. 

Screenshot_20220416-114029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7bc51122994fd4d730e98bab04a61c4b.jpg

Was their types of response to this identical thread now scrubbed there. 

And what's weird. Is all this came from me starting Parchar with black folk to reduce the types of violence we see in NY. 

That's really ignorant, and against the good of the Paanth. Is ss run by Sikhs?

Even as a top member that has been in question regularly. 

The intel communities clear involvement there is unmistakeable. And the administration has been suspect the entire time I've been there. 

S1ngh makes no mention of racism or who the antagonist is, ommits his personal feelings being the motivating factor. In his late post regarding the qc. 

Acts like the others in question are legitimate members, and they are not. 

Screenshot_20220417-053238_Chrome.jpg.8dd9f47115eea976f4e15ac34be978d6.jpgScreenshot_20220417-053347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.26cc2478dff1e5228c16b3c2288ad8a7.jpg

Strawman accounts are rampant and supported on ss hand in hand with the racist anti Paanth agenda. 

10 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

What I find is that people who have grown up powerless in environments where racism is normalised, often sort of take on the racist mindsets themselves. Also, if they can, they'll try and create a hierarchy by pi55ing on those perceived beneath them, or parroting the white supremacist narrative to deflect attention on themselves (out of fear and ego).     

Amen bro. 

However. Being in the pre revolution phase, and you and I both knowing full well what color Sikhs actually are to the imperials. We cannot afford to literally sabotage the first Parchar attempt with exactly the right black revolutionaries and social media influences..djs...rap artists...to get word out about Sikhs in NY. 

And ss did an excellent hatchet job on all that and act as if I wasn't trying to do something that would benefit the Paanth and prevent future elders getting sucker punched. 

The response from our allies was absolute outrage that that ignorant violence occured. 

You would not believe how open and humble and welcoming they've been. 

How interested in Gurmat. 

How interested in our history and experience. 

Was off to a smashing start. 

Already had them talking about making Kirtan. 

And for whatever reason. While expressing all this. SS went full retard. 

That's extremely suspect and dissapointing. 

And now. If anyone peeps ss, what's left of that supported hate speech?

You all gonna really be getting punched in the head. 

It's insideous the combination of things going on ss. 

I was veiled threatened by name again. 

Which phases zero people.

It's incredibly eye opening. 

15 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

However. Being in the pre revolution phase, and you and I both knowing full well what color Sikhs actually are to the imperials. We cannot afford to literally sabotage the first Parchar attempt with exactly the right black revolutionaries and social media influences..djs...rap artists...to get word out about Sikhs in NY. 

And ss did an excellent hatchet job on all that and act as if I wasn't trying to do something that would benefit the Paanth and prevent future elders getting sucker punched. 

The response from our allies was absolute outrage that that ignorant violence occured. 

You would not believe how open and humble and welcoming they've been. 

How interested in Gurmat. 

How interested in our history and experience. 

Was off to a smashing start. 

Already had them talking about making Kirtan. 

And for whatever reason. While expressing all this. SS went full retard. 

That's extremely suspect and dissapointing. 

And now. If anyone peeps ss, what's left of that supported hate speech?

You all gonna really be getting punched in the head. 

It's insideous the combination of things going on ss. 

I was veiled threatened by name again. 

Which phases zero people.

It's incredibly eye opening. 

It seems to be quite a US problem though bro. 

I don't expect all of our lot to sing from the same page either. Not realistic. Come on man, even black people have pro-republican mouthpieces. 

King Y's channel isn't huge. His computer skills are outdated right. 

What would be easy to miss is that all the people he has following him, are wayyyy bigger on the internet than he is. Who have gravitated to him because of his unique mix of history and virtues. 

And we were coordinating a Parchar about violence against Sikhs. 

Instead. We deserve to be in a video like this. 

S1ngh ... flirting with disaster bro. 

That's what's got me hot bro. 

Years of putting up with what you've seen me put up with is one thing. 

But taking a chance at a major media boost for Sikhi...and inverting it...

I don't really have the words. 

I will not be posting on ss, especially under moderation and I expect an apology from S1ngh personally. 

I'm staying focused on what order to do a few things in, that still makes it possible to paint Sikhi in the best light. 

I'll be here, and also working on my own server probably.  I'll link to here from there. It won't be the same thing.