Smart sikh politics in UP!

Hindus and Muslims hate each other but Sikhs in UP hv very good relations with both Hindus and Muslims.

Civil war is inevitable in this part of India and it could be absolute carnage if there is crop failure and water shortage at the same time. China and naxalites will join in with Muslims too.

I feel Sikhs are doing well here by not picking a side at present.

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Hindus and Muslims hate each other but Sikhs in UP hv very good relations with both Hindus and Muslims.

Civil war is inevitable in this part of India and it could be absolute carnage if there is crop failure and water shortage at the same time. China and naxalites will join in with Muslims too.

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

Only way to benefit from a conflict is ally with any number of groups weaker or comparable to you, or stand alone. Joining any side stronger than you delivers you to them. 

If you can't get out.

If you can, then you have to weigh it, but you probably should if you have a safe way to get to a safe space. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

Shouldn't pick a side in most conflicts, militarily, your opinion should be voiced, but unless you're in a place to deliver them peace, or you feel so morally compelled by their situation you are willing to die for them, you should bolster your own position only.  

In this case. Sikhs being independently powerful, would deter both sides from attacking Sikhs, or each other. Because each would be afraid if they get fully tied up killing each other Sikhs would come be the deciding factor. And if neither is assured of this status above the other, they both will be abated by fear. 

Looks like, Jains, Buddhists, christians... underprivileged tribes...if people stick to religous lines don't back anyone. Be the minority, with whatever conscripts can't stomach the others and want to stand with our Faujs. 

Jains probably not great in a fight. 

Buddhists, rare ones. Depends on what buddhism and how strict. 

I don't even know what to say about fake hindus who convert to fake christianity. 

What's up with disenfranchised tribes?

26 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Who's weaker thank Sikhs in UP and not "hindu" or muslim?

UP population is 25 crore and around 9-10 crore Muslims. Among Hindus, there r millions of dalits or so called low caste people exploited by Brahmins for thousands of years. Their leader Ambedkar strongly wrote against krishan and gita. He was very close to becoming a sikh but I don't know why he didnt.

These dalit "hindus" could actually be used to fight against the Hindus.

11 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic

Do you know China is gaining strong influence in Nepal which has border with UP ?

China is gaining strong influence everywhere. That would be more of a concern to both hindustan and pakistan if they weren't too busy being hate mongers themselves. 

How's relations between Sikhs and ethnic Nepalis? I asked in another thread, I just forget. 

15 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

China is gaining strong influence everywhere. That would be more of a concern to both hindustan and pakistan if they weren't too busy being hate mongers themselves. 

How's relations between Sikhs and ethnic Nepalis? I asked in another thread, I just forget. 

Relations are nice.

Pakistan and china are very close friends. They hv been close for decades.

6 hours ago, proudkaur said:

what do you guys think things would be like by the end of this decade in India and around the world by the end of this decade? Big things happening?

Our energy needs, economy and environment is in very bad shape.

In future we will hv resource wars.

In future we will hv wars due to ideological and religious differences.

India is in very bad shape right now and it will only get worse in future. RSS is treating Muslims very very badly and Muslims are getting radicalized in their minds.

India is so thickly populated.....

33 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Our energy needs, economy and environment is in very bad shape.

In future we will hv resource wars.

In future we will hv wars due to ideological and religious differences.

India is in very bad shape right now and it will only get worse in future. RSS is treating Muslims very very badly and Muslims are getting radicalized in their minds.

India is so thickly populated.....

Welcome to the mental weight of being a survivalist, prepper, activist. Not the nutjob paranoid version, but the aware and prepared version.  Congrats and condolences on your blessing. Once your mind realizes how things work it's hard to be blind again. 

On 6/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, shastarSingh said:

@GurjantGnostic

@dalsingh101

BJP/RSS has gone mad. Hindu Muslim hatred increasing every day.

https://thewire.in/communalism/after-boycott-india-tweets-in-arab-world-bjp-clarifies-on-insulting-remarks-against-islam

On 6/3/2022 at 9:28 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

You could see Dharam Yudh by 2030 or wwIII any day, or neither. 

Arguably ww3 may have already started. It's only a matter of if certain players go open (i.e. NATO) or things escalate. 

But then again, it could all suddenly die down too - like the so-called 'war on terror'. 

On 6/3/2022 at 2:14 AM, proudkaur said:

what do you guys think things would be like by the end of this decade in India and around the world by the end of this decade? Big things happening?

It's hard to foresee, but it seems likely that people who've not been outwardly expansive in recent times, become so. Russia's started it, China may well too. America is always sh1t-stirring to sell their weapons and dominate regions.

One thing seem apparent (to me at least) A LOT of communities are having existential/identity crisis.

We have to be conscious of two types of movement - state initiated (i.e. government planned and backed) and ground-level (i.e. race attacks, forming of various alliances at local community level. 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:50 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Muslims, no matter how groom talking, I mean smooth talking, will never be allies en masse. 

They're beta white supremacists really. 

There's a lot of Islamism is the world where whatever Islam maybe once was... coulda woulda shoulda been. 

I'll be debating three muslims in a Black Abrahamic and Kemet room, with the Kings moderating, regarding Islam in terms of it's history with Sikhi.

One is a kashmiri and the other two I forget. They come from different persuations of islam. 

Oh and I'll need non Sikh historical sources. Thanks to @dalsingh101 those are very accessible. 

On 6/2/2022 at 2:04 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Only way to benefit from a conflict is ally with any number of groups weaker or comparable to you, or stand alone. Joining any side stronger than you delivers you to them. 

If you can't get out.

If you can, then you have to weigh it, but you probably should if you have a safe way to get to a safe space. 

This reminds me of listening to Panth Parkash granth lately of how Adina Beg came to the Sikhs and asked them to ally with him to fight Abdali, as well as forming an alliance with the Marhattas. A tripartite pact was agreed with the Sikhs easily being the smallest party. The Marhattas reneged on their pact but luckily Sikhs withdrew from the camp before Marhattas managed to attack them.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:13 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Who's weaker thank Sikhs in UP and not "hindu" or muslim?

Dalits.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:26 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

This is why Sikhs need allies outside of hindustan and pakistan. 

And only can ally with people worse off but worth it in those places. 

And who is there that will ally with the Sikhs? Most people around the world haven't heard of us or our troubles in Panjab/India.

If you think about it, we Sikhs couldn't do anything to save Afghani Sikhs since 1992.

34 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

If you think about it, we Sikhs couldn't do anything to save Afghani Sikhs since 1992.

In all fairness though, they were too busy bhangra-paaing and singing songs about how great they are to be able to do this. 

42 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

This reminds me of listening to Panth Parkash granth lately of how Adina Beg came to the Sikhs and asked them to ally with him to fight Abdali, as well as forming an alliance with the Marhattas. A tripartite pact was agreed with the Sikhs easily being the smallest party. The Marhattas reneged on their pact but luckily Sikhs withdrew from the camp before Marhattas managed to attack them.

Dalits.

And who is there that will ally with the Sikhs? Most people around the world haven't heard of us or our troubles in Panjab/India.

Now i understand why the gurus laid so much importance on sovereignty. We are powerless right now and cant do anything.