i seek online sangat

7 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

My name is harmeet singh , 22 year old , is here anyone intrested in gurbani discussion .

I have many questions , one of them is " in sohella sahib we read that time of death is fixed " , i am unable to understand it . I have  many more question . Kindly email me harmeetsinghchugga@gmail.com so we can discuss about gurbani.

Please feel free to ask questions here.

If you prefer to talk via email, Daas can email you.

Bhul chuk maaf

10 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

My name is harmeet singh , 22 year old , is here anyone intrested in gurbani discussion .

I have many questions , one of them is " in sohella sahib we read that time of death is fixed " , i am unable to understand it . I have  many more question . Kindly email me harmeetsinghchugga@gmail.com so we can discuss about gurbani.

SSA Harmeet Bro,

Welcome.

I suggest you to ask your questions here on the forum openly, for there is no shame in asking,  nor there is anything to hide by asking questions about Gurbani or spirituality; in this way, you may get a wide range of answers from the sangat here who will gladly answer your queries.

By the email way, I think only some fewer may contact you.

So come on Bro, please feel comfortable ask freely.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:22 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

We can discuss here Veer Ji. Welcome. 

It means 1 already knows how you die and there's no avoiding it. Just be doing Simran. 

thanks a lot , for replies of all the members ,

so basically , ultimate goal of life is meet waheguru( merge in him) , when we do mool mantra path we say "gurprasad", which means we meet him by guru's grace . so how to get guru's grace , kindly quote gurbani if possible.

So

Q1) how to get gurprasad ,

Q2) in anand sahib we read " ghar taa tere sabh kich  hai jiiss deva soo pava ".if you could explain it

Thanks .

7 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

thanks a lot , for replies of all the members ,

so basically , ultimate goal of life is meet waheguru( merge in him) , when we do mool mantra path we say "gurprasad", which means we meet him by guru's grace . so how to get guru's grace , kindly quote gurbani if possible.

So

Q1) how to get gurprasad ,

Q2) in anand sahib we read " ghar taa tere sabh kich  hai jiiss deva soo pava ".if you could explain it

Thanks .

O my True Lord and Master, what is there which is not in Your celestial home? Everything is in Your home; they receive, unto whom You give. Constantly singing Your Praises and Glories, Your Name is enshrined in the mind. The divine melody of the Shabad vibrates for those, within whose minds the Naam abides. Says Nanak, O my True Lord and Master, what is there which is not in Your home?||3|| 

We are already and have always been in Karta Purakh. 

We are given Naam and Singing Kirtan, and by resonnating on it, we can dispell the illusion of seperation and open the Dasam Duar. 

If you have Naam you've been given much of this grace already. I'd say use what you've been given to find more. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Your first time here?

You're a native punjabi speaker?

Usually when people come, try and take the convo offline and have a locked down profile, it's a red flag. 

Yes my first time , i am indian , in home we speak hindi , but i am comfortable in punjabi speaking/ reading.

Reason to take convo offline is , because it will help in faster conversation ,and hence voice call would be very fast way

1 hour ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Yes my first time , i am indian , in home we speak hindi , but i am comfortable in punjabi speaking/ reading.

Reason to take convo offline is , because it will help in faster conversation ,and hence voice call would be very fast wa

I'm with it bro. Clubhouse has public voice chat rooms. 

On 6/6/2022 at 4:29 AM, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Waheguru Ji

This playlist has in-depth questions and answers on Naam Bhagti that will help you

Here is Bhai Simranjeet Singh kathas

If you want to talk to Bhai Simranjeet Singh directly here is his telegram group link

https://t.me/pmkctohana

9 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Thanks for your kind gesture , kindly don't send and more vichar video because i think i already find it difficult to process the daily nitnem and the videos that i have watched till now ( till 22 years).

One of the best things about a forum is being able to ask questions, as they come up. Can really save time, and get you where you need to be fast. Ask away Veer Ji. 

6 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Q1)now , kindly also tell about  A to Z of ardas , why we do etc..

Q2)my question is " if hukam ( law of nature )  is maintaing all the activities of the world "  then what will ardas do?

A1) First of all, Ardas, is a prayer to God.

And the main  purpose of Ardas is for seeking Divine grace, not just for oneself but for all. It is also for thanking God for the heritage that makes the Sikh proud and yet humble.

Ardas as such, is thus not for asking things from the Almighty Lord, for asking for any other things from the Lord but not the Lord Himself alone, could be  a very big mistake from man´s side.

As seen in the following verse of Fifth Patshahee

ਵਿਣੁ ਤੁਧੁ ਹੋਰੁ ਜਿ ਮੰਗਣਾ ਸਿਰਿ ਦੁਖਾ ਕੈ ਦੁਖ ॥

Vin Thudhh Hor J Manganaa Sir Dhukhaa Kai Dhukh ||

To ask for any other than You, Lord, is the most miserable of miseries.

Why does Guru Jee advises to ask the Lord only from the Lord?

The answer is, all things in our lives are got by our karam or the law of karma, and the law of karma is also an aspect of His Hukum or call it Will, which can not be modified or altered. 

People ignorantly and foolishly believe, that by pledging, crying, complaining, or shouting at Him, we can make Him change His Hukum for our benefit.

Many a times we take Him as a corrupt politician, by thinking if I please Him by doing this or that so many times, or giving Him some presents, or eatbles, flowers, walking so many miles/kilometers in a particular direction, or whatsoever one may think..... then, He may change His mind and let my will be done, not HIS.....

Is that not being a big fat fool?

All karmas are consequences of our very own past karmas. 

For example, if one has sown chllies, but when time comes to reap the fruit, one says  no, I do not want chillies but mangoes.

Can that be possible?

No amount of prayers, can change the fruits of the seeds already planted; and if such is the case at our physical level, how come we can expect to think, that by doing so and so, I will avoid so and so karmas.... and I will make the Creator change His laws as per my wishes.... in truth human ignorance and insanity has no limits.

On the other side, those who really know Him and know themselves, such as Gurmukhs, Guru Sahiban, Bhagat Jan, Sant Jan ....whenever they come at our level, teach us to learn to live in His will, His Hukum or Bhaana ...

Satguru Fifth Pathshahee said: Tera Bhaana meetha laagay.

Let us be frank, did He not know what was going to happen(suffering/tortures) to Him even before even coming at our level as a human being?

The answer is, yes He did know.

Then, even if by knowing all that was going to happen with Him, had He not the powers to change the course of those events?

The answer is, yes He did have all the powers of Waheguru.

Yet He did nothing.  Why?

Because He wanted to show us fools, that in spite of Himself being the Creator of everything, He respects His established laws. He does not break the rules(Hukum), created by Him. He is not corrupted, nor greedy, neither can anybody ever bribe Him in any way.

So, we may ask, should we not ask Him for help in times of pain and distress? The answer is yes, we may ask, but knowing everything happens by His unbreakable and unchangeable Hukum, all we can ask for is, to give us inner strength, to attach us with His Name, in order to face and overcome those moments, for we humans are truly fragile and spiritually very weak.

But in spite of our ignorance and weakness, if we turn our faces towards Him, we shall get His Light in those our turbulent and dark moments, though I am quite conscious, that this is all easily said rather than done, but no matter, we have to make ourselves strong,  by strongly holding only  His Name at all times.

But all this does not happen just suddenly. Just as we learn to swim when needed, not that suddenly we are thrown into a river, and then try to swim.

Similarly, we have to attach ourselves to His Name so much, by so much constant repetition, that we are so deeply absorbed in Him, that come whatever it may in our way, that we will not notice it or feel it.

It is like being above the clouds, so when there are rainfalls, we shall not get wet not drown by floods.... 

Everything is training, nothing is by chance, so is our devotion towards Him also .... practice....practice and more practice .... the practice of the repetition without cease  of His holy Name (Waheguru/Satnam).

A2)  If Ardas done in the right manner as seen above, it will help us to stay happy at times in His will, there will be no complaints, but just acceptance, for now we know that all that happens is for a cause, not by chance, nor it is wrong...

First the destiny was made, then accordingly , we came into the bodies.

Well brother, regarding  your questions in the post above, these are my 2 humble cents as answers to them.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:45 PM, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

In rehras we read , "soo daar tera kaha so ghar kaha jiin bhai sarabh samala".

So how he does caring of all (sarabh samala)  ?

If i am not wrong  he does the "sarabh samala" thing with his hukam ( law of nature) 

Am i right?

Let,s see your quote as per Bani:

ਸੋ ਦਰੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੇਹਾ ਸੋ ਘਰੁ ਕੇਹਾ ਜਿਤੁ ਬਹਿ ਸਰਬ ਸਮਾਲੇ

So Dhar Thaeraa Kaehaa So Ghar Kaehaa Jith Behi Sarab Samaalae ||

सो दरु तेरा केहा सो घरु केहा जितु बहि सरब समाले ॥

Where is That Door of Yours, and where is That Home, from where You take care of all?

From my point of view, if we carefully pay attention to the verse presented by you, it is asking Him, about His place of residence, His Home and the path or door to enter for the sole purpose of being leaded to Him.

Well, we all know He, Akal Purukh, Nirankar,  is in Sach Khand at all times. The door leading to Him, the door(not physical but spiritual) is the one located between our 2 eyes in the forehead.

By Simran, we enter through it.

Then from there on, we board on the plane/ jahaaz of Nam alone, to reach our Nijh Ghar.

And finally by reaching there the true Home of our Father, we ( all those wadbhagee jeevas who abide by the words of Guru Jee of doing the right bhakti of Nam Simran) get all His care and love there.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

the problem is u r using english tranlations and i have noticed that there are differences in translations by various writers , and i think prof sahib singh shi=ould be preferred , because they have written gurbani grammar .

Bro,

the real problem is not using a particular language to explain what the Bani wants to tell us, rather not understanding it correctly. In that sense, one maybe "somebody" in any particular languages, that does not guarantee the understanding.

Moreover, this SA is basically  an English forum, so to an extent English is used to communicate with each other, no language should be excluded or discarded as long as it takes us nearer to the real meaning.

The differences you have noticed in the several writers, is not because of they are well versed in the language they have done the translations, but, because have yet to mature spiritually to understand and convey the message given by Guru Jee.

So Bro, the language is not to be blamed, it is their lacking of being near some Mahapurukh or a Saintly person to understand the true value of Bani.

Just see, how many among our "kaum" are well versed in Gurmukhi and punjabi, and repeat or recite the  Bani fluently, but, have they ever stopped to understand what the Bani is telling us to do?

Myself, I was like that.... for many years that happened with me also, but, by His kirpa, slowly and slowly  started to see to an extent the real meaning of what the Bani is telling us.

It takes many years to see the real meaning from a different perspective, and for that one has to mature spiritually,  one has to have love or hunger for the Bani.

One such mahapurkh which influenced me a lot was Sant Maskeen Jee, by listening to almost all of his "kathaas".

I used to record them on CDs and then listen them quietly in my room in my spare time, and I was amazed by how his explanations of the Bani were so inspiring, and something inside told me he was quite correct.

By continuously listening to real mahapurkhs, slowly and slowly, one´s mind gets dyed with their higher level of seeing things, and by His kirpa also, one´s mind starts moving in the right direction.