How can I convince my parents for taking amrit ?

• RONAK SINGH changed the title to How can I convince my parents for taking amrit ?
On 7/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, RONAK SINGH said:

How can I convince my parents for taking amrit

wjkk wjkf

Are your parents opposed to you taking Khande da Amrit?

Are you mentally and physically prepared to receive Khande da Amrit?

Are you from India or the West?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:17 AM, paapiman said:

wjkk wjkf

Are your parents opposed to you taking Khande da Amrit?

Are you mentally and physically prepared to receive Khande da Amrit?

Are you from India or the West?

Bhul chuk maaf

No veerji they are not opposed to me for taking amrit but they are saying that you should take amrit after 12th standard 

But I want to take amrit now 

And I am ready to take amrit mentally and physically 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You should take it then bro. There is no such traditional hangup. 

Ahh I am studying in South Indian school DTEA namely 

They doesn't know about our religion 

They don't even let me wear kada 

Then kirpan is a very big thing 

Let's hope for the best 

Gurupita ji will bless me with amrit 

I want amrit very badly 

I oftenly cry 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You're on the right Paath bro. Fantastic start friend. A lot of worldly and Gurmat experience here both. Don't go into life blind. Use our mistakes. Ask anything, no judgement, if you run into difficulty. 

Thank you veerji 

Ardaas kro ke guru saheb mainu jaldi amrit bakshan

On 8/3/2022 at 11:31 AM, RONAK SINGH said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh ji 

Meri age 15 years h ji

VJKK VJKF Ji

Brilliant that you wish to become Amritdhari so young.

The only thing I think your parents might be concerned is possible discrimination or bullying at your school.

Or possibly that your studies could be affected.

So if you reassure them on the above or any issues they might be worrying about all should work out Chardi Kala

On 7/31/2022 at 8:39 AM, RONAK SINGH said:

No veerji they are not opposed to me for taking amrit but they are saying that you should take amrit after 12th standard 

And I am ready to take amrit mentally and physically 

SSA Brother.

Your love and faith for Guru Jee is admirable and praise worthy.

It is indeed a blessing  from Him. So be thankful for that bakshish.

Have faith in Him, if He has brought you to your present stage, for sure He will take care of you some more years and still more.

But at your present age, worldwise you also need to  mature by growing mentally/ intellectually and be a bit patient.

My advice is, do as your parents say to wait after you pass 12th standard, they really want the best for you, after Waheguru usually they are our guardians and the best well wishers also till their last breath.

You see, our relation with Him is interior, personal and spiritual , where nothing and no one can interfere. You can talk and pray to Him at any time and place, for He is omnipresent and omniscient.

So, just as you have grown from childhood to teen age now, these few years will pass also by His kirpa.

Study and prepare yourself to be able to choose your career and earn a honest living, and not dependent on anyone.

This will make you walk firmly and remain steady on the narrow road of spirituality.

My best wishes and blessings .

SSA.

1 hour ago, Singh2022 said:

VJKK VJKF Ji

Brilliant that you wish to become Amritdhari so young.

The only thing I think your parents might be concerned is possible discrimination or bullying at your school.

Or possibly that your studies could be affected.

So if you reassure them on the above or any issues they might be worrying about all should work out Chardi Kala

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh ji 

Veerji mainu discrimination di chinta nhi h 

Jinni mrji discrimination hoye 

Mere gurupita te sang honn ge 

Te study I don't think so ke study affect ho skdi h 

Veerji discrimination haje v hundi h par m parvah hi ni krda Mera koi friend v nhi h 

Bas mainu gurupita naal judna h 

45 minutes ago, SunnySingh said:

SSA Brother.

Your love and faith for Guru Jee is admirable and praise worthy.

It is indeed a blessing  from Him. So be thankful for that bakshish.

Have faith in Him, if He has brought you to your present stage, for sure He will take care of you some more years and still more.

But at your present age, worldwise you also need to  mature by growing mentally/ intellectually and be a bit patient.

My advice is, do as your parents say to wait after you pass 12th standard, they really want the best for you, after Waheguru usually they are our guardians and the best well wishers also till their last breath.

You see, our relation with Him is interior, personal and spiritual , where nothing and no one can interfere. You can talk and pray to Him at any time and place, for He is omnipresent and omniscient.

So, just as you have grown from childhood to teen age now, these few years will pass also by His kirpa.

Study and prepare yourself to be able to choose your career and earn a honest living, and not dependent on anyone.

This will make you walk firmly and remain steady on the narrow road of spirituality.

My best wishes and blessings .

SSA.

Veerji but eda taan nhi h na 

Ke m Amrit chakh leya te study nhi karanga 

I know eh teenage bhot khrab age h te immature h 

Hnji rab naal pyar andro hunda h m maneya par gurupita da hukam v te Mann na h na 

Te pehla v ehda kuj ni c bacha chotta h te ainu Amrit nhi chakana 

Bachpan to hi saare Singh chakh lende c 

I talk to waheguru ji everyday I know 

Waheguru ji is always ang sang 

Te roj hi ik ardaas karda Haan ke mainu Amrit di daat baksho

19 minutes ago, RONAK SINGH said:

Veerji but eda taan nhi h na 

Ke m Amrit chakh leya te study nhi karanga 

I know eh teenage bhot khrab age h te immature h 

Hnji rab naal pyar andro hunda h m maneya par gurupita da hukam v te Mann na h na 

Te pehla v ehda kuj ni c bacha chotta h te ainu Amrit nhi chakana 

Bachpan to hi saare Singh chakh lende c 

I talk to waheguru ji everyday I know 

Waheguru ji is always ang sang 

Te roj hi ik ardaas karda Haan ke mainu Amrit di daat baksho

Are young people immature? Only in some ways.

They're hormonal yes. They need Naam just like adults but more.

They don't know the evils and limitations of the world. So they need Gurbani, a gut they can trust, good Sangat, and the oversight of Akal Purakh. 

Their concept of time isn't dilated yet, so they think they have a long future. 

But they're also more idealistic, less limited in thinking, less jaded, and our future. 

Bro it takes until your forty for the hormones to wear off. And life never slows down it speeds up. More Sikhi sooner the better. 

And Khel finds a way to blow my mind every day. The waves of disbelief that the world is this stupid or corrupt never stop coming. Neither do the waves of appreciation of the perfection and beauty. 

Stay young, stay a child of God bro, but also remember at your age you're a man of family age. Don't discount your intelligence. 

Don't get cocky either. Your elders collectively know the Truth, but each one is just like you a only a couple days in the future. 

The game isn't real, but really play it. And the best game to play is the game of Love, head in hand, surrendering it to Sat Guru, ready to stand in fauj, making life decisions that uplift and free yourself and others, work hard at being effortless and take it easy on yourself bro. 

Stay studying, buy property as young as possible and stop paying rent. 

If you marry young, it's great bro. If you get a degree first, no worries you lost no time. 

It's good to have material abundance just don't think anything of it or be attached and remember the little people when you make it Ji. 

Be wise by making more, spending less or none, and invest in land and water bro for the Paanth for your family. 

There will be suffering. There is the kind that finds you because you tried to hide from it and were lazy, and theres the kind you eat, that purifes and forges you, the kind that becomes scared of you. 

Don't think I do good, good happens is how it is. That's only sometimes. Other times our good works make Kalyug hate us and pester us. 

Get used to flowing anger, pain, frustration, and surrendering it to Akal Purakh. 

4 out of 6 if not 5 and half out of 6 people will let you down, or are presenting a fascade, or have partial heart. Learn to sniff out one or two real ones. 

If you ever slip into substances slip into Sukha only. Never alcohol. Worse than cocaine. 

If you feel good bro, don't use anything. Just Naam, water and activities. 

What you studying in school? You intend to continue?