Punjabi and Indian farmer can become so rich!

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, kdsingh80 said:

At present there is no alternative of Oil. If hemp has been so successful then USA ,Europe and China would have been growing hemp madly

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2021/07/09/the-hemp-boom-is-over-what-now

I'm still ready for the hemp boom. It's been succesful for our entire hsitory until textile companies outlawed it in the early 1900s and they've paid for an anti hemp narrative since then. One that they've forced globally.  Oil money is the biggest money, they say what truth is and even kill over it. I appreciate, but don't buy the opposition. 

You will still find me farming hemp, bamboo, soy, flax and the rest of it. 

Just the human consumption of hemp is booming you kidding me? Let alone the textile and plastics we're gonna need. 

I trust the farmers, doctors, engineers and entrepreneurs over pewtrust. 

13 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

At present there is no alternative of Oil. If hemp has been so successful then USA ,Europe and China would have been growing hemp madly

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2021/07/09/the-hemp-boom-is-over-what-now

https://returntonow.net/2021/09/19/hemp-ethanol-could-replace-gas-at-a-quarter-of-the-price-biofuel-expert-claims/

Hemp ethanol would cost about a quarter of what gasoline costs at the pump with just a fraction of the government subsidies – if we grew more of it – bio-fuel expert Tim Castleman says.

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

https://returntonow.net/2021/09/19/hemp-ethanol-could-replace-gas-at-a-quarter-of-the-price-biofuel-expert-claims/

Hemp ethanol would cost about a quarter of what gasoline costs at the pump with just a fraction of the government subsidies – if we grew more of it – bio-fuel expert Tim Castleman says.

Well, as Castleman stated in his paper, the main barrier to his company getting started on hemp ethanol production was the lack of… hemp. It was illegal to grow hemp in the United States until the 2018 Farm Bill made it legal.

And unlike corn or soy ethanol, hemp ethanol would not compete with acreage used for growing food, because the same plants are used for food and fuel, not either/or.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Wow... I considered it worth it, even when I thought it would be more expensive. Worth it in jobs increase and pollution destruction decrease. But if it's cheaper? Brooo.  Pshhht. Save those pennies Saudi. We not gonna need your sludge forever and if we did it isn't gonna last. 

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Hemp MythBusters — Can hemp ethanol replace gasoline?

The Myth

Hemp ethanol can replace standard gasoline?

According to the report “Cellulosic Ethanol: Status and Innovation”, cellulosic biomass can yield up to 82.5 gallons per metric tonne. If we model a production capacity of 8 tonnes per irrigated acre and consuming the entire plant stalk, up to 660 gallons of cellulosic ethanol fuel can be reduced per acre.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) states that the United States consumed 142.86 billion gallons of gasoline in 2018. If we take that volume and divide by our gallon per acre value, we would need 216.45 million acres of land to grow enough hemp biomass to replace ethanol. As we know, the total available US farmland is 233.14 million acres (Farm Bureau Services, August 2019). Growing hemp for ethanol would consume 92.8% of all US farmland.

https://medium.com/@taylorwoods_8780/hemp-mythbusters-can-hemp-ethanol-replace-gasoline-6ac0d4749c46

So if 92% of USA farmland start growing hemp then only it will fulfill all requirement of oil

3 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

The Myth

According to the report “Cellulosic Ethanol: Status and Innovation”, cellulosic biomass can yield up to 82.5 gallons per metric tonne. If we model a production capacity of 8 tonnes per irrigated acre and consuming the entire plant stalk, up to 660 gallons of cellulosic ethanol fuel can be reduced per acre.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) states that the United States consumed 142.86 billion gallons of gasoline in 2018. If we take that volume and divide by our gallon per acre value, we would need 216.45 million acres of land to grow enough hemp biomass to replace ethanol. As we know, the total available US farmland is 233.14 million acres (Farm Bureau Services, August 2019). Growing hemp for ethanol would consume 92.8% of all US farmland.

https://medium.com/@taylorwoods_8780/hemp-mythbusters-can-hemp-ethanol-replace-gasoline-6ac0d4749c46

So if 92% of USA farmland start growing hemp then only it will fulfill all requirement of oil

That actually didn't debunk what he said. Our oil consumption is just that huge. You know we currently don't have to make oil right? It's all the saved up oil since the beginning of time we're siphoning? And that it has a limit?

What your article fails to mention is we are using up all the water and oil already with no replacements. 

Hemp still wins best oil producing plant award. Our oil addiction is just that huge. 

Allow me draw a parallel. You're an opium addict. You've been liberally eating from an ancient stash of free pills. They are running out. So you do all the math and find that yes, this one poppy plant is THE most cost effective one to get all your opium from. Then you do that math and find out it takes 98 percent of your farmable land (note study didn't define farmable).

Now. That doesn't mean you haven't determined the best poppy to grow to feed your addiciton, the problem is your addiction is that big. 

Myth busters busted on that one. 

They didn't prove that hemp is the best replacement or not, they proved we can't replace our current oil addiction with anything but the free oil from the ground. 

Which leaves us in the same position of reducing oil consumption while increasing sustainable oil production. 

With the best thing being? Hemp. 

On 8/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, shastarSingh said:

Hemp farming will also be great for Punjab's soil and water.

Hemp replenishes the soil.

Requires less water.

Doesn't require pesticides.

Can grow easily even in less fertile areas.

Rice farming and cotton farming shud be stopped in punjab.

You mentioned you are a farmer.  What do you currently farm and what  is the size of the land your farming and around how much  income you make?

1.Are you able to sustain your family comfortably?

2. Are there alot of programs goverment/university to help farmers upgrade to new innovations and knowledge?

3. Have there been attempts by farmers to band together and create a company that will sell their own products?

4. Are there modern storage areas for crops so if their not sold they can be kept longer?

11 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

The Myth

U r right. Bio fuels hv their shortcomings.

But corn ethanol is being produced and hemp is a better bio fuel than corn.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/02/us-biofuel-mandate-likely-increased-carbon-emissions-inflated-crop-prices-20-30/

7 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

You mentioned you are a farmer.  What do you currently farm and what  is the size of the land your farming and around how much  income you make?

1.Are you able to sustain your family comfortably?

2. Are there alot of programs goverment/university to help farmers upgrade to new innovations and knowledge?

3. Have there been attempts by farmers to band together and create a company that will sell their own products?

4. Are there modern storage areas for crops so if their not sold they can be kept longer?

Small farmer's life is really tough in india with no help from govt. or technology or from agricultural universities.

I m able to sustain my family as I m not a small farmer. Moreover, I hv income sources other than agriculture too.

I would love to grow hemp if it gets legalized. At present we grow wheat, rice, sugarcane and groundnuts.

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@kdsingh80

You admit the truth that the Paanth historically used cannabis under the guidance of the Guru Sahiban?

Or you head in sand denying our relationship?

Bungi Misl. Nuff said. 

@shastarSingh jumped threads on microdosing.  I vouch for that. I do the work of multiple people. Thanks to Naam, Bhakti, Aiki and Sukha. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I vouch for that. I do the work of multiple people. Thanks to Naam, Bhakti, Aiki and Sukha. 

Our Hukamnama is...on Bhakti 

ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

mahalaa panjavaa ||

Fifth Mehla:

ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸੰਗਿ ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਮਨੁ ਲੀਣਾ ॥

gobi(n)dh gobi(n)dh gobi(n)dh sa(n)g naamadheau man leenaa ||

Naam Dayv's mind was absorbed into God, Gobind, Gobind, Gobind.

ਆਢ ਦਾਮ ਕੋ ਛੀਪਰੋ ਹੋਇਓ ਲਾਖੀਣਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

aadd dhaam ko chheeparo hoio laakheenaa ||1|| rahaau ||

The calico-printer, worth half a shell, became worth millions. ||1||Pause||

ਬੁਨਨਾ ਤਨਨਾ ਤਿਆਗਿ ਕੈ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਚਰਨ ਕਬੀਰਾ ॥

bunanaa tananaa tiaag kai preet charan kabeeraa ||

Abandoning weaving and stretching thread, Kabeer enshrined love for the Lord's lotus feet.

ਨੀਚ ਕੁਲਾ ਜੋਲਾਹਰਾ ਭਇਓ ਗੁਨੀਯ ਗਹੀਰਾ ॥੧॥

neech kulaa jolaaharaa bhio guneey gaheeraa ||1||

A weaver from a lowly family, he became an ocean of excellence. ||1||

ਰਵਿਦਾਸੁ ਢੁਵੰਤਾ ਢੋਰ ਨੀਤਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਿਆਗੀ ਮਾਇਆ ॥

ravidhaas dduva(n)taa ddor neet tin tiaagee maiaa ||

Ravi Daas, who used to carry dead cows every day, renounced the world of Maya.

ਪਰਗਟੁ ਹੋਆ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਹਰਿ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੨॥

paragaT hoaa saadhasa(n)g har dharasan paiaa ||2||

He became famous in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and obtained the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||2||

ਸੈਨੁ ਨਾਈ ਬੁਤਕਾਰੀਆ ਓਹੁ ਘਰਿ ਘਰਿ ਸੁਨਿਆ ॥

sain naiee butakaareeaa oh ghar ghar suniaa ||

Sain, the barber, the village drudge, became famous in each and every house.

ਹਿਰਦੇ ਵਸਿਆ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਭਗਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਗਨਿਆ ॥੩॥

hiradhe vasiaa paarabraham bhagataa meh ganiaa ||3||

The Supreme Lord God dwelled in his heart, and he was counted among the devotees. ||3||

ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਸੁਨਿ ਕੈ ਜਾਟਰੋ ਉਠਿ ਭਗਤੀ ਲਾਗਾ ॥

eeh bidh sun kai jaaTaro autt bhagatee laagaa ||

Hearing this, Dhanna the Jaat applied himself to devotional worship.

ਮਿਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਸਾਈਆ ਧੰਨਾ ਵਡਭਾਗਾ ॥੪॥੨॥

mile pratakh gusaieeaa dha(n)naa vaddabhaagaa ||4||2||

The Lord of the Universe met him personally; Dhanna was so very blessed. ||4||2||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa - 488

27 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@shastarSingh jumped threads on microdosing.  I vouch for that. I do the work of multiple people. Thanks to Naam, Bhakti, Aiki and Sukha. 

Whole Khalsa panth shud do microdosing of Cannabis via 5 patte vali shaheedi degh. It will make panth so healthy and happy.

We will save millions of dollars we pay to doctors and pharmaceutical drugs.

Sarbloh and cannabis are so crucial in maintaining good health.