Accidently consumed alcohol in a food

Wjkk wjkf

I want to start off my saying I was recently blessed with amrit and am 17yrs old, I had a yoghurt dessert that said it was plant friendly/vegan so I had it, but then after having this, my father tried it and he said it tasted like it had alcohol and said it could be in there, I went to check and I saw it said it had alcohol in it, from which i got very emotional and disappointed in my self for this, i did ardaas straight away to guru sahib ji for forgiveness becuase I rather die than have a drop of alcohol in body and it was truly a foolish accident so I want to ask if have broke amrit, I am waiting for the next amrit sanchaar to do pesh but it is very painful, i don't know why I didn't look at ingredients despite it saying vegan as I only want to serve the guru with love and stay within the rehat of the khalsa but I have failed.

On 12/4/2022 at 5:50 AM, Khalsa01848 said:

Wjkk wjkf

I want to start off my saying I was recently blessed with amrit and am 17yrs old, I had a yoghurt dessert that said it was plant friendly/vegan so I had it, but then after having this, my father tried it and he said it tasted like it had alcohol and said it could be in there, I went to check and I saw it said it had alcohol in it, from which i got very emotional and disappointed in my self for this, i did ardaas straight away to guru sahib ji for forgiveness becuase I rather die than have a drop of alcohol in body and it was truly a foolish accident so I want to ask if have broke amrit, I am waiting for the next amrit sanchaar to do pesh but it is very painful, i don't know why I didn't look at ingredients despite it saying vegan as I only want to serve the guru with love and stay within the rehat of the khalsa but I have failed.

You're good bro. You didn't get drunk or addicted and didn't know. I've never heard of such a thing. Can you post the food label?

You didn't break amrit in my opinion. You can ask panj pyare if you want. 

On 12/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, Khalsa01848 said:

Wjkk wjkf

Wjkk wjkf veer ji. First of all its really good and amazing that you have taken amrit at such a young age you have a lot of kirpa on you. 

Secondly it was a accident not a intentional doing as it was mistake. Try to do kes ishan and read satta balwand di vaar then do ardas if you are still having doubts or feeling sad about this incident and see what happens. As you can still go to pesh infront of panj pyare if the negative feelings don't go away.

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Wjkk wjkf veer ji. First of all its really good and amazing that you have taken amrit at such a young age you have a lot of kirpa on you. 

Secondly it was a accident not a intentional doing as it was mistake. Try to do kes ishan and read satta balwand di vaar then do ardas if you are still having doubts or feeling sad about this incident and see what happens. As you can still go to pesh infront of panj pyare if the negative feelings don't go away.

Amen bro. 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:50 AM, Khalsa01848 said:

Wjkk wjkf

Calm down bro.

Consumption of Alcohol is not a Bajjar Kurehat. It is a Kurehat. Consumption of tobacco in any form is a Bajjar Kurehat. Plus, you did not even consume Alcohol intentionally. So, please don't worry too much about it.

But, if you feel the need to go for Peshi you can go. 

In general, please focus more on Inner Rehat (along with Naam Simran and Seva), rather than Outer Rehat.

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

Calm down bro.

Consumption of Alcohol is not a Bajjar Kurehat. It is a Kurehat. Consumption

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji, consumption of alcohol is a bujjer K. All intoxicants are infact - cannabis, marijuana, alcohol, tobacco, all kinds of drugs or anything that alters your mind.

The user did it un-intentionally. Its very rare to see alcohol in yoghurt. So no need to worry in my personal opinion.

Alcohol can be found in homeopathic medicine, mouth wash, wipes?

Do you think consuming homeopathic medicine will be in violation of rehat?

36 minutes ago, sevak said:

Veer ji, consumption of alcohol is a bujjer K. All intoxicants are infact - cannabis, marijuana, alcohol, tobacco, all kinds of drugs or anything that alters your mind.

The user did it un-intentionally. Its very rare to see alcohol in yoghurt. So no need to worry in my personal opinion.

Alcohol can be found in homeopathic medicine, mouth wash, wipes?

Do you think consuming homeopathic medicine will be in violation of rehat?

False. See Degh Sevadars. See Bhangi Misl. See Shaheed Degh. 

Reefer madness is over bro. Show me in Gurbani and Ithias. 

You know it's interesting the other group that seems to dislike cannabis but Has no religious foundation for it is christians but biblically and historically it is a 100% OK to consume cannabis. 

This aversion to cannabis was started by America only a 100 years ag. What is it about it that is so powerful that it causes people to shame their own ancestors, their shaheeds, and leave their religions, step off the path,  to have an opinion about other people's cannabis use mystifies me. 

Refer madness Is not only ignorant and not founded in Gurmat, but dangerous. It has been part of a so called war on drugs that has destroyed not only America but the world, and we still have people in prison for life whose families are destroyed, because they got caught with a little green Herb that our ancestors have been eating since before history and our most recent and eminent examples supported.

And usually, usually, not always, the type of person that has an aversion to other people's cannabis use is usually some form of alcoholic and a hypocrite and usually fails to demonstrate the virtues of the religion they claim to practice.

In the same way I judge people by the way that they treat children, or the weak, or dogs, I judge them by their opinions about cannabis. Not whether or not they use it, but whether or not they've bought into this sort of weird, hateful, unfounded, refer madness, one of the signs that people arent  "in the spirit in my opinion".

Because in order to have these weird opinions about cannabis, one has to turn their back entirely on everyone's experiential opinion based on thousands of years of use, you have to turn your back on science, both medical and general, you have to turn your back on your religion, and you have to turn your empathy off and that's a whole lot of hoops to jump through to hate on somebody Including your own ancestors.  

And at this point you wacky ignorant tyrants, I don't have any patience for it anymore, it's about to be 2023 and all the facts are out, and I don't care if it's a misguided Sikh, or a misguided Christian, if you're gonna say something about cannabis show me in Gurbani. Ithias. Sahki. Rehit. Show me in the Bible. Show me any righteous, arguably connected to God, leader we've had that had anything issue, any problem with cannabis.

But people are not gonna teach their weird cult and pervert actual religions in my presence anymore and they're not gonna disrespect our Shaheed. Our degh Sevadars. Our history. 

And to speak to alcohol. And homeopathic medicine. And products. I highly suggest you don't touch any of those either. The alcohol mouthwash is bad for the flora and fauna of the mouth and for the teeth and gums. You're going to absorb and drink some of it, and it's nasty toxic garbage, there are much better herbal mouthwashes out there. 

Any lotion you use with it you're not gonna be able to use actually, because you're not supposed to put alcohol on your Kesh. Alcohol absolutely damages your Kesh. And your whole body has Kesh. 

As far as these herbal remedies go that are put into herbal tinctures, how many of them actually have to be suspended in alcohol? And how many of those can't have the alcohol evaporated or cooked off?

The feeling I get is more like because alcohol is in some of those toxic things that people consider normal, that for some reason people don't use the better alternatives for, and because alcohol is in I don't know what miracle herbal remedy that has to be only served in an alcohol tincture that therefore it must be OK to be a drunk piece of ish and promote consumption of what is actually arguably the worst drug on the planet. 

Fair warning Sikhs and Christians, if you speak against cannabis for whatever reason, you're taking an entirely ignorant stance, historically, scientifically, medically, nutritively, and most importantly religiously. You're stepping off the path over some very weird thinking. Disrespecting your religious doctrine, whichever it is, and disrespecting very very excellent people and doing their Ninda. 

Here's another dangerous thing that happens we tell kids the alcohol is OK through media and oral traditions in the household and by our examples and we tell them that it's a normal thing that can be done in moderation. We then tell them that cannabis is the devil and all these other drugs are the devil. They then go on to drink and they make that their baseline for what's an OK substance but unfortunately if you look at addictiveness and destructive charts for drugs it's absolutely at the top. Then they try a little weed right maybe they're drunk so they try cannabis and they realize that there's absolutely nothing wrong with weed at all in fact it's far better than alcohol in all regards. And then they know that they've been lied to because if alcohol is OK and weed isn't then what's up with all these other drugs that they were told aren't ok either when they've been lied to about the reefer. And this is where your little drunk child having been lied to by you will now go and try all those drugs hopefully determining that they're absolutely lethal before they die or humiliated in addiction.

You have a daughter and you want her sexually assaulted let her live in the illusion that alcohol isn't worse than crack and basically a date rape drug you give yourself. 

Sorry driving and rushing into an appointment so voice to text may have not done so great

This could have been me. Now I eat federally legal gummies and get to live and Jaap Naam. And suffer zero adverse reactions. 

And it's this drug that effects your decision making and when most people try the drugs in the chart above. 

Alcohol will kill you by itself and if it doesn't it'll get some help from a person or a substance or something else on this planet like the chart above and finish you off.

image.thumb.png.2305d987e41845b1dbd88d09e8b8c86b.png

12 hours ago, sevak said:

Paaji, only consumption of tobacco in any form is a Bajjar Kurehat. Consumption of Alcohol and other intoxicants is a Kurehat.

For Cannabis and Marijuana, please see the link below.

Bhul chuk maaf