SIKH YOUTH CONFERENCE

dalsingh101

@HSD

Check out the very brief speech from the guy at 144.50 (Ranjit Singh - Azadism). Look how late people are even thinking about this. That doesn't bode well. It's poorly thought out, reactive actions that lead to defeat.

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

@HSD

Check out the very brief speech from the guy at 144.50 (Ranjit Singh - Azadism). Look how late people are even thinking about this. That doesn't bode well. It's poorly thought out, reactive actions that lead to defeat.

Some say it’s better late than never but there is a point were it’s too far gone. I don’t have a problem with frameworks and building models for financial planning but bare in mind that this will have to go hand in hand with other things like political and social systems. Tax levels will also be dependent on the fiscal situation a state finds itself in. It’s good that people are beginning to get their heads around these things but they need to pick up the pace a little. Another thing is that any new country needs to avoid pitfalls that other countries have fallen into like taking huge loans from foreign powers.

I’ll post this guide to the basics of economics which tries to explain things at a base level here though it’s probably better to discuss it on an economics thread:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/economics.asp

The 33 different pages give some idea into how economies are run. Any Sikhs who wants to understand this topic should see it as a good onboarding point, there is a lot more to learn depending on how far you want to take it. Sikhs shouldn’t be worried if whatever system we come up with has parallels with existing systems, as long as it doesn’t cause inequality or illness etc. 

On 2/8/2023 at 7:33 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I think the problem goes beyond just economics. It's like nothing at all is planned. Militarily, socially, politically - f**k all. 

A lot of people can see this, and it might hurt you to know, but that situation is enough to put them off any idea of Khalistan. Cynthia Mahmood decades ago highlighted this weaknesses - f**k all has got any better since then. I don't think apnay have any aptitude for this stuff anymore. We have to start from scratch but by the time we develop, plan and legislate these things it could be too late. Plus apnay don't have much of a history or predisposition in following laws/legal stuff. They are full on third world like that.  

I get what you’re saying but historically not everything can be planned in advance either. It’s up to the cleverer ones to do the heavy lifting in this department. Anyway, if people aren’t warm to the idea of Khalistan that’s fine with me, a lot of Khalistanis have very varied ideas on the idea too. It’s better to prepare for the right moment than rush headlong into failure again, even if I’m not around to see it.