Pastor program to convert Sikhs in UK

You know where we're open and vulnerable? I successfully defended against all these accusations, but our enemies are able to point and laugh at jatt casteism overrunning Sikhi, caste based Gurudware and the way we treat dalits. They're at least half right. We need to treat chumar and dalits better, no joke, adhere to Vaaran and go to Narak. 

Gurmat super clear. Also super clear is our hypocrisy. Time to be very very...very...very... hostile to casteists. They don't give it up they're leaving the Paanth not just in spirit like Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj daid but visibly in the world today as we spank the ish outta em. Game on. 

Black Dastar on. You're a fake get outta Sikhi before I find and humiliate ya. 

Restricting Gurudware leadership or ownership by whatever lines, is one thing. 

Restricting anything about the Gurudawre other than that based on caste or mistreating others based on Vaaran?

Either evict those Sikhs, put em in line or put em out, or take Guru Ji in the night and burn those mothers to the ground.  That's what's up now. .

We need to go to war on ourselves yesterday. 

March them phonies. 

Like this thread on SS shows. If we don't bust these busters they're gonna ruin Sikhi and Maharaj will move on to a new Paanth. Period. 

I heard recently that he has now converted back to Buddhism because of the discrimination he faced from punjabi community? Very sad if this.

What to do? Stop using social media. Only use social media to link people to this forum, where we can have threads for each major issue, not tweets. 

Two, run our mouths non stop to make all fakes uncomfortable. And outsiders aware of what we're truly about. Be willing to be violent in defense of your words. 

Make publically cleaning house a form of Parchar. 

Embarass ourselves until there's nothing to be embarrassed about. 

Forget about punjabis, while real Sikhs congregate and invite everybody. 

On 6/10/2023 at 8:15 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Restricting Gurudware leadership or ownership by whatever lines, is one thing. 

Restricting anything about the Gurudawre other than that based on caste or mistreating others based on Vaaran?

Either evict those Sikhs, put em in line or put em out, or take Guru Ji in the night and burn those mothers to the ground.  That's what's up now. .

We need to go to war on ourselves yesterday. 

March them phonies. 

Thing is, in my opinion, this thing operates exactly like white racism, where hordes of people actually deny it's existence, or maintain a culture of silence around it. That's why it is hard to fight. 

42 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Thing is, in my opinion, this thing operates exactly like white racism, where hordes of people actually deny it's existence, or maintain a culture of silence around it. That's why it is hard to fight. 

Good point. That was out of respect for the existing Gurudware ownership problems where based on charter any group coupd join en masse and vote a takeover. 

Really caste should never play a role and we should scuttle those charters. 

And only make Gurudware that don't have these ownership democracy issues. 

Really Gurudware should be owned, and that property should have clear rules regarding that, that keep it secure. 

They don't need much if any Golak for that. 

If a trust can be made to perpetuate and a leadership system put in place sure, but we cannot be tied to buildings. 

They're camping spots really. 

The Golak and Daswandh should be independent of the Gurudware. 

That should largely be spent directly and quietly or coordinated through drives for this or that. 

Really only a small percent of people's Daswandh should ever hit the Gurudware. 

Most of the assets, finances, all sorts of things should be owned by individual Sikhs and Family groups held in trust for all. In their own war chests ready for events. 

If we get money and democracy out of the Gurudware we can solve all this. 

A Gurudwara only needs the rent, lights, heat, and langar paid, and some, of that is debateable especially if the owning family...owns the real estate at the end.

Like really the owners should pay all or most of the rent, at least some. 

Sangat pays power and heat etc. 

Langar is donated. 

So really Gurudware owners should only expect free utilities, and subsidized mortgage payments. 

Everything else? Can happen at the Gurudwara sure. Doesn't have to be done by the Gurudwara but the Sangat in a compassionate Anarcho Purtan Gursikh way. 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

I used to think the same, but as said previously, they could lead to a situation where we are just handing the Gurdwaras to sociopaths. 

Plus from how I see it we're in weird conundrum. People might call for certain Gurdwaras to rename themselves due to perceived caste affiliations. But failing to acknowledge how certain subgroups were pretty much forced into doing this is another part of that 'culture of silence' I spoke of earlier. As we (should!) know, this caste based discrimination has had effects ranging from people starting their own Gurdwaras, to people outright leaving for other ways of life, or starting their own new ones. 

Also, the big elephant in the room, of a certain prominent network of Gurdwaras directly having their genesis in the colonial period, and frankly an overt sycophantic position towards the colonisers including imbibing victorian, protestant perspectives (which are completely alien and at odds with Sikhi) , doesn't remotely get mentioned. I'd think there is likely to be serious  infiltration there going back centuries. 

Pull the plug on Daswandh and let's all make camps and Bungas and minimalist Gurudware. 

• 4 weeks later...