Gunshots fired at Derbyshire Kabaddi tournament

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/gang-shooting-derby-kabaddi/

in terrifying gang attack which saw man attacked with sword

21 August 2023, 14:11

Three men were wounded at a Kabaddi tournament in Derbyshire after a horrific shootout between rival gangs at the contest where others were attacked with a sword.

Three men were wounded at a Kabaddi tournament in Derbyshire after a horrific shootout between rival gangs at the contest 

Three men were wounded at a Kabaddi tournament in Derbyshire after a horrific shootout between rival gangs at the contest where others were attacked with a sword.

7 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/gang-shooting-derby-kabaddi/

in terrifying gang attack which saw man attacked with sword

21 August 2023, 14:11

Three men were wounded at a Kabaddi tournament in Derbyshire after a horrific shootout between rival gangs at the contest 

Whelp. The full details of that are going to be gory. May God save us all. Oof. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Whelp. The full details of that are going to be gory. May God save us all. Oof. 

Don't get too excited, it may just be a typical peasant's day out entertainment. You know, kill each other, but never outsiders (because they're too scared for that). 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

Don't get too excited, it may just be a typical peasant's day out entertainment. You know, kill each other, but never outsiders. 

Sadly that seems to be the way with opressed peoples ..all that hatred has to find a way to ground and they can't get at who they want to due to disparity and fear of that disparity. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sadly that seems to be the way with opressed peoples ..all that hatred has to find a way to ground and they can't get at who they want to due to disparity and fear of that disparity. 

It's called being a 'giddarh' in Panjabi i.e. a coward.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

...they chopped and shot a dude who lived? I'm done. 

Rural pursuits......lol

Plus we don't know if this was internal - or one party was external?

8 hours ago, Premi said:

Very easy for such events with hundreds.of people to be infiltrated by agents as 'false flag'

Increasingly often, when I read posts relating to such stuff I really wonder just how much ahhm rural Panjabi culture people have really been exposed to growing up.  

Is this the new sarkari/media fudhooness? Link any instances of clashes involving people from Sikh backgrounds to K'stan??

An example of a Panjabi out and about in public - and alcohol. The impact. I'm not judging because I've been there myself in the past, but you know.....how stuff starts.