Jathedar condemns threat letters to Sikhs in Pakistan

Clearly Sikhs have been opressed since the inception of british made hindustan. 

Every attempt has and is being made to udermine the Sikh Ethos, land holdings, way of life, and language. 

Yes it justifies a safe land since we'll never be safe around casteist genocidal rapists. 

Allying with pakistan or india is not the answer nor is a single safespace. We need to create those globally. And anyone resisting our right to be, safe, dignified and successful is adharmi. 

What percentage of the Paanth is real is yet to be seen but it isn't everyone and isn't even the majority. 

Come to the United States and ally with the natives and help steer this ship through global change. Welcome. 

We getting ready for the struggle. And we intend to win or die for the good of all. Americans especially Sikhs in america and our allies not the government. We need your help getting that in check please. 

Time to form up around the First Nations. 

On 9/6/2023 at 4:29 PM, chatanga1 said:

It's called calling a spade a spade......lol

What about your peasant hypocrisy? If you can start bringing in Haryani hindu jut phudhus who were murdering and raping Sikhs around 84 like it never happened, how are you any different to these people?

It was not a majority of Sikhs who voted Congress. The Congress vote is strengthened through the urban hindu and rural SC votes. It always has been.

And the majority of extra judicial murders of 'kharkus' and innocents were done by juts of Sikh backgrounds, so what's your point? 

Is this guy your relative?

Sondeep Shankar/Getty Images

On 9/6/2023 at 4:48 PM, chatanga1 said:

do you know what happened today in Sikh history? It was this day in 1995 that Jaswant Singh Khalra was abducted and disappeared because of your beloved india.

And who did this for India - hypocrite jut panchodayaa. Soon, I reckon I'm going come up north to teach you some integrity. 

It's your gundhaa jaat that does the dirty work for India against Sikhs. And will do so again in future. 

On 9/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, chatanga1 said:

Is that what you saw? Only Jatts? The Kisaan Andolan had that name for a particular reason - it represented all farmers. It's very feeble thinking that you should portray it with a twist, and you fall in the same group of Kangana Ranauts who called it a Khalistan movement. I think that says more about you yourself? That your mind is just as feeble as theirs?

I know you are in some backwards northern monkey 'pend' but can't we expect some coherence and relevance from you? 

On 9/6/2023 at 4:29 PM, chatanga1 said:

Rough day eh Dal? ......lol.

Nah, it get easier and easier these days because I have jut 'laagis'. 

Chatanga used to be good, now he's just some backwards troll who pops up once in a blue moon (in between over eating and playing playstation like a man-child probably) with completely out of touch buckwaas.  

On 9/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, chatanga1 said:

They aren't the only ones then. But they did stand up and make a change when it was most crucial.

What change? They kept a system they have been complaining about for decades.....

Plus Rihanna made more of an impact than all juts put together or no one would have known or cared about this shyte. 

Also, nihangs protected them - many of whom come from backgrounds juts traditionally oppress i.e. Mahzbhis.  

13 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What about your peasant hypocrisy?

You'll have to explain it....lol

If you can start bringing in Haryani hindu jut phudhus who were murdering and raping Sikhs around 84 like it never happened, how are you any different to these people?

Like I said earlier, in plain english, furnish this forum with any names of Jaats who killed Sikhs in 1984, and then became Sikhs in the Kisaan Andolan.

And the majority of extra judicial murders of 'kharkus' and innocents were done by juts of Sikh backgrounds, so what's your point? 

That sellouts and traitors exist in every colour, community, caste and country. What's your point?

Is this guy your relative?

As far as I know, no.

And who did this for India - hypocrite jut panchodayaa.

Absolutey. Those people views stars on their shoulders and stripes on their arms, as more valuable than the sons of their mother.

Soon, I reckon I'm going come up north to teach you some integrity. 

You're not coming anywhere lol.

It's your gundhaa jaat that does the dirty work for India against Sikhs. And will do so again in future. 

Did you see those tiranga waving Sikhs (read Hindus) in that video? I don't they are of "my" jaat.

I know you are in some backwards northern monkey 'pend' but can't we expect some coherence and relevance from you? 

Of course you can! I asked a very simple, cohorent question, in plain english, which you still haven't answered.

Nah, it get easier and easier these days because I have jut 'laagis'.

Maybe then you should get them to help you answer the question then? Obviously they (and me) invited these  Sikh-murdering hindu jaats into the Panth, so they can easily tell you why. I look forward to the answer.

Chatanga used to be good, now he's just some backwards troll who pops up once in a blue moon (in between over eating and playing playstation like a man-child probably) with completely out of touch buckwaas.  

Good?? I'm amazing lol.

12 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What change? They kept a system they have been complaining about for decades.....

And which govt listened to those complaints? The farmers resisted this new system, which would have made them more vulnerable.

Plus Rihanna made more of an impact than all juts put together or no one would have known or cared about this shyte. 

Well how did Rihanna get to know about it in the first place? Because of the thousands of farmers in Panjab and outside of Panjab, Sikh and non-Sikh, Jatt and non-Jatt alike protesting for months. Mighty rivers flow from drops of water Dal....lol

Also, nihangs protected them - many of whom come from backgrounds juts traditionally oppress i.e. Mahzbhis. 

Those mazhabis were overlooking any caste affiliations and working for the betterment of all farmers then, good on them.

8 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

That sellouts and traitors exist in every colour, community, caste and country. What's your point?

My point is that before anyone starts castigating any other Sikh group for not being on the same page as them re: Khalistan, take a good, hard look at yourselves, and your own behaviour. Maybe then you'd understand why people may not so keen to be 'locked in' with you people. Your history towards others has been horrendous. And your behaviour towards each other isn't exactly inspiring either. 

Also, face it, right now the movement looks likes it's going in circles. There doesn't look like any development over decades. 'Leaders' seem to be getting knocked off with impunity all over the globe. Suicides still take place in rural Panjab. People are converting in droves. People are leaving in droves. Most of the media being produced from that quarters is caste-based, brain dead drivel like this. Whilst your lot are dreaming about flying juts, these lot are actually flying spacecraft to the moon. 

A Flying Jatt | Official Trailer | Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and  Nathan Jones - YouTube

Meanwhile, I don't have to be any fan of India or want to start waving tarangas about to recognise the countries been achieving big things lately, and become a global player. Not every hindu hates Sikhs or has it in for us either, but boy, meeting up and having prolonged exposure with your lot would probably turn them that way quick in any case. Face it, a lot of apnay are lost right now. You need to have people interested in Sikhi itself before you think about a Sikh country - not the other backwards way round.  

moon: Moon landing: India lands space craft on lunar surface, which other  countries are in race to reach moon? - The Economic Times

8 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Did you see those tiranga waving Sikhs (read Hindus) in that video? I don't they are of "my" jaat.

Compared to what your people have done (i.e. murder other Sikhs for that same flag and money) - these lot are angels. Give it a rest. I know you're not the most brightest spark but come on.....phew 

18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

My point is that before anyone starts castigating any other Sikh group for not being on the same page as them re: Khalistan, take a good, hard look at yourselves, and your own behaviour.

There is no group consensus on Khalistan. Jatts support it and oppose it.  All other castes within the panth do the same. Every Sikh has to take a good, hard look at themselves, and their own behaviour.

Sikhs need to do this on a micro and macro level. I feel Sikhs outside of Panjab in the diaspora are managing this better than those in Panjab, but Panjab is also catching up.

You need to look at your own stupidity as well Dal. And look soon. You haven't changed from 10 years ago. Same turds come out in your posts, with some good posts here and there.

But your image on this forum is of a stupid pendu. Maybe becasue you;ve been locked in with those others on these building sites. 

Rather than building character and  mellowing with age, instead your stupidity and crassness is as evident now from your posts 10 years ago.....lol

Take a look in the mirror and ask what you see how they have progressed.

Maybe then you'd understand why people may not so keen to be 'locked in' with you people. Your history towards others has been horrendous. And your behaviour towards each other isn't exactly inspiring either. 

My history? My history towards others hasn't been horrendous. What has your history been like?

Also, face it, right now the movement looks likes it's going in circles. There doesn't look like any development over decades.

Peaks and troughs. I thought you would have known this through your research on Sri Gur Panth Parkash?

Not every hindu hates Sikhs or has it in for us either,

Who said they did? I haven't. But you, being you, said that "peasants had absolutely no problem with welcoming haryani hindu jaats into the quom. The same lot who had murdered and raped countless Sikhs around 84. But apnay peasants were all in a forgiving mood for that when it suited them........lol"

And I have already asked you twice to list any of these people who you claim murdered Sikhs in Haryana and then became Sikhs themselves in the Kisaan Andolan. And true to your form, you haven't produced ONE name.

Now who would want to be "locked in" with you??

but boy, meeting up and having prolonged exposure with your lot would probably turn them that way quick in any case.

I know the feeling with you on this forum. take a look in that mirror and ask why I have said that.

You need to have people interested in Sikhi itself before you think about a Sikh country - not the other backwards way round. 

Why? That's just your personal opinion. People have supported others rights to have a country, without being part of that group themselves. What an ignorant thing to say.

Not every Sikh is going to be religious and not every Sikh is going to support a Sikh country.  But everyone has a role to play in strengthening the panth and themselves.

Compared to what your people have done (i.e. murder other Sikhs for that same flag and money) - these lot are angels.

My people? My people are Sikhs who stand for justice from 1699 onwards. I don't thinb any of my people who have murdered other Sikhs for that flag and money.

That's just like saying all Tarkhans should be held liable for Zail Singh and the role he played in exacerbating religious and political tension in Panjab on Indira Gandhi's orders. Zail Singh was the President of India, he did a lot for that flag and money.

So we should start saying that your people dal, sowed the seeds for conflict in which thousands died in Operation Bluestar and thousands more died in Novermber genocide, and thousands more were killed by the state in false police encounters.

Give it a rest. I know you're not the most brightest spark but come on.....phew 

Well, quite evidently with your stupidity on this forum, you're now "locked in" with me. We are both the sparks that don't shine the brightest on this forum aren't we?

You were talking nonsense (daltalk) about how exposure would lead people away, yet you've come straight like a moth of ignorance to a flame of ignorance. How does that feel dal?

21 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

For the record. The Jatt Sikh who did the most to welcome me into the Paanth was the first person to tell me the numbers and casteism of Jatts are a serious problem in the Paanth. 

Casteism, racism, selfishness will ruin anything. 

For the record, the ONLY gurdwara which I've been asked to leave was a gurdwara belonging to dal's people. And the reason is, they asked me my surname and were expecting to hear a name that tied in with their group of people and I said my surname is singh. They said if you can't tell us your surname you cannot stay here and must leave.

I left and was glad I did, because I would have been affected by prolonged exposure to dal and his people and could very easily have turned out to be like dal and his people.....lol

22 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

There is no group consensus on Khalistan. Jatts support it and oppose it.  All other castes within the panth do the same. Every Sikh has to take a good, hard look at themselves, and their own behaviour.

Sikhs need to do this on a micro and macro level. I feel Sikhs outside of Panjab in the diaspora are managing this better than those in Panjab, but Panjab is also catching up.

You need to look at your own stupidity as well Dal. And look soon. You haven't changed from 10 years ago. Same turds come out in your posts, with some good posts here and there.

But your image on this forum is of a stupid pendu. Maybe becasue you;ve been locked in with those others on these building sites. 

Rather than building character and  mellowing with age, instead your stupidity and crassness is as evident now from your posts 10 years ago.....lol

Take a look in the mirror and ask what you see how they have progressed.

My history? My history towards others hasn't been horrendous. What has your history been like?

Peaks and troughs. I thought you would have known this through your research on Sri Gur Panth Parkash?

Who said they did? I haven't. But you, being you, said that "peasants had absolutely no problem with welcoming haryani hindu jaats into the quom. The same lot who had murdered and raped countless Sikhs around 84. But apnay peasants were all in a forgiving mood for that when it suited them........lol"

And I have already asked you twice to list any of these people who you claim murdered Sikhs in Haryana and then became Sikhs themselves in the Kisaan Andolan. And true to your form, you haven't produced ONE name.

Now who would want to be "locked in" with you??

I know the feeling with you on this forum. take a look in that mirror and ask why I have said that.

Why? That's just your personal opinion. People have supported others rights to have a country, without being part of that group themselves. What an ignorant thing to say.

Not every Sikh is going to be religious and not every Sikh is going to support a Sikh country.  But everyone has a role to play in strengthening the panth and themselves.

My people? My people are Sikhs who stand for justice from 1699 onwards. I don't thinb any of my people who have murdered other Sikhs for that flag and money.

That's just like saying all Tarkhans should be held liable for Zail Singh and the role he played in exacerbating religious and political tension in Panjab on Indira Gandhi's orders. Zail Singh was the President of India, he did a lot for that flag and money.

So we should start saying that your people dal, sowed the seeds for conflict in which thousands died in Operation Bluestar and thousands more died in Novermber genocide, and thousands more were killed by the state in false police encounters.

Well, quite evidently with your stupidity on this forum, you're now "locked in" with me. We are both the sparks that don't shine the brightest on this forum aren't we?

You were talking nonsense (daltalk) about how exposure would lead people away, yet you've come straight like a moth of ignorance to a flame of ignorance. How does that feel dal?

For the record, the ONLY gurdwara which I've been asked to leave was a gurdwara belonging to dal's people. And the reason is, they asked me my surname and were expecting to hear a name that tied in with their group of people and I said my surname is singh. They said if you can't tell us your surname you cannot stay here and must leave.

I left and was glad I did, because I would have been affected by prolonged exposure to dal and his people and could very easily have turned out to be like dal and his people.....lol

Sound emotional and confused. What does that have to so with what I posted?

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

What, skilled....you wish. 

Just stick to this clownish shyte: 

Dance Indian Sticker by Pure Bhangra for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Hardysingh Hardysaini GIF - Hardysingh Hardysaini Purebhangra GIFs

6 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What, skilled....you wish. 

Just stick to this clownish shyte: 

Hardysingh Hardysaini GIF - Hardysingh Hardysaini Purebhangra GIFs

Woah !! How do you make such great posts?? 

Such "skill".

I see your "skill" has still not been able to furnish any more information on your statement of Hindu jaats killing Sikhs in 1984 and then becoming Sikhs themselves during the Kisaan Andolan....lol

Let's see your "skills" shine....lol

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Woah !! How do you make such great posts?? 

Such "skill".

I see your "skill" has still not been able to furnish any more information on your statement of Hindu jaats killing Sikhs in 1984 and then becoming Sikhs themselves during the Kisaan Andolan....lol

Let's see your "skills" shine....lol

Fudhu jut, lesson for your slow brain to learn. Look closer to home before you ever accuse anyone else of being sell-outs. Sweep the gundh from under your own jaat's bed in this respect before you point fingers elsewhere.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, chatanga1 said:

Because people's perceptions change. Simple as that.

People of Punjab want to improve life , and not to die or spend life in jail for fighting for khalistan. 

Hold on Mr Rapistani. It was YOU or ME that started this thread of a Sikh thanking Pakistanis for their help with Panjab's floods, and compared it with Muslims threatening Sikhs in Pakistan?

Is that peaceful debate? Then when you get labelled a kdRam you start crying? Typical dindu.

So this is your problem. Thread against pakistani. Did i say abusive word against anyone . The threat to Pakistan sikh is real and it is jathedar that said it. You people are Gandhi ke bandar when it comes to atrocities done to handful of Sikhs in Pakistan or Afghanistan. BTW Pakistan opened flood gates for reasons unknown. They did not say that we are foing to it for Punjabi bhaichara . Read what they did with kharkhoos in 88-89 from their sources.

----------

When the Sikh movement published a map of Khalistan, it included parts of the Pakistani side of Punjab. This prompted Gen Zia to order his government to keep Sikhs “under strict surveillance”. Later in 1988, the then director-general of the ISI, Gen Hamid Gul, called on prime minister Benazir Bhutto and advocated a plan to support the Khalistan movement in Indian Punjab as a bid to pre-empt any Indian threat. Bhutto told the General to drop the card.

Later on, prime minister Bhutto, in a bid to create a friendly atmosphere, collected all information about Sikh activists and reportedly sent it to Indian prime pinister Rajiv Gandhi through a special messenger. This information rpparently helped Rajiv bring an end to the Sikh uprising.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1193181

Pakistan was the biggest betrayer of Khalistan movement, where was your bhai chara at that time. 

Every indian political office has a photo of nehru or modi, who were responsible for deaths in their thousands. And BTW it is you people who still bow and treasure those photos.

We won't put up a photo of this man you claim killed 329 people if you will take the photos of those men who killed thousands and thousands

Excuse me it was you people who claim to be torch bearer of Human rights. I never claimed india to be model country or democracy. Almost all powerful countries are known to had done human rights abuses when a secessionist was their. Be it India , Pakistan , Sri Lanka or anyone

Is that peaceful debate? Then when you get labelled a kdRam you start crying? Typical dindu.

I don't have problem with any word. It only shows your Nazi type sikh supermacist mentality.

I have attached ram to you name because you certainly don't deserve to use the name Singh. You and your kind of people are a disgrace to the Guru and Gurmat.

Oh really , Guru Gobind Singh sacrificed his entire family then only he asked Sikhs to sacrifice , you people send your kids to top universities have first class life and you want some poor sikh to fight and die for your khalistan. Is this sikhi for you . 

As you people care so much about Sikh people what have you done for them . Look at Mr phulka he remained in indian system and sent Sajjan kumar to jail . 

The problem is you are still living in 80s and all your hopes are on Gora sahab and Mulla Sahab for justice

Typical hindu bhapa mentality. You have tried to tell these "not so highly educated villager" that they are hindus for the last 75 years? have they accepted that they are hindus? Or is it just you urban bhapa sikh (read hindu) types who have folded over and accepted it?

And here goes the mask of Khalistan. The hidden face of your jattistan is exposed. No wonder SC sikhs of Punjab did not join the movement. 

15 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

So this is your problem. Thread against pakistani. Did i say abusive word against anyone . The threat to Pakistan sikh is real and it is jathedar that said it. You people are Gandhi ke bandar when it comes to atrocities done to handful of Sikhs in Pakistan or Afghanistan. BTW Pakistan opened flood gates for reasons unknown. They did not say that we are foing to it for Punjabi bhaichara . Read what they did with kharkhoos in 88-89 from their sources.

These tats are disgusting. They know these same people have killed umpteen Sikhs and groomed God knows how many, but they'll still crawl up their ar5e when it suits them. They have no izzat left whatsoever. I remember back in the 90s, when I heard from a well informed source how kharkoos in P'stan where encountering apneean from the UK who'd been tricked into going there by their 'boyfriends' and stuck in brothels. And the kharkus had to tell them that they couldn't do anything to help them because of their own situation.

17 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Oh really , Guru Gobind Singh sacrificed his entire family then only he asked Sikhs to sacrifice , you people send your kids to top universities have first class life and you want some poor sikh to fight and die for your khalistan. Is this sikhi for you .

That's exactly it. Lazy people like Chatanga want to sit in comfort in the west and be a cheerleader and take no risks whatsoever. I have respect for anyone who believes in Khalistan and are actually willing to fight and die for it, at least they are true to what they believe, but the majority sitting on the sidelines, cheerleaders make me want to puke.

If this (see video below) is how they are behaving now, imagine what disgusting zulm they'd get up to in a K'stan where no one could challenge them........these people sold out their Gurus, if they ever believed in the first place that is. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Fudhu jut, lesson for your slow brain to learn.

Of course I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to learn which hindu jaats killed Sikhs in 1984 and then become hindus in the kisaan andolan. My brain is only too slow to learn beacuse you're too slow to share this vital information. Now I'm a fudhu for being slow to learn? What does that make you then? Someone who posts lies on this forum and then starts crying when asked to provide information?

So whats holding you back? ....lol

Number of times asked for jaat names....5

number of times the liar has posted "fudhu" as a response.....5

How long are you going to maintain this charade?

Look closer to home before you ever accuse anyone else of being sell-outs

Touched a nerve there did I ? Lolz. I am accusing you of being a hypocrite, not a sell-out. Look closer to home before you ever accuse anyone of anything. You're as bad as those you castigate but just the other side of the coin. Go on ! throw up another picture of a peasant doing bhangra! it will help you to avoid answering serious questions.

Sweep the gundh from under your own jaat's bed in this respect before you point fingers elsewhere.

Why? have you done the same? Cos you seem very intent on excusing their behaviour. Why are you so silent on your caste's wrongdoings lol?

9 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

you, said that "peasants had absolutely no problem with welcoming haryani hindu jaats into the quom. The same lot who had murdered and raped countless Sikhs around 84. But apnay peasants were all in a forgiving mood for that when it suited them........lol"

Question.

And cue response 😂

15 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Fudhu jut

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Lazy people like Chatanga want to sit in comfort in the west and be a cheerleader and take no risks whatsoever.

Lol how do you know what I do or don't do to support the Khalistan movement?

Now if we are talking about being lazy...

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I have respect for anyone who believes in Khalistan and are actually willing to fight and die for it, at least they are true to what they believe, but the majority sitting on the sidelines, cheerleaders make me want to puke.

If this (see video below) is how they are behaving now, imagine what disgusting zulm they'd get up to in a K'stan where no one could challenge them........these people sold out their Gurus, if they ever believed in the first place that is. 

what are you doing to fight the zulm in this video? Why are you cheerleading from the west? You make me puke sitting in the west and talking of zulm in Panjab's villages. You're a grade "A" hypocrite, so used to a comfy life in the west that you won't and can't do anything to protect weak people from zulm.

I have respect for anyone who believes in fighting this zulm and are actually willing to fight and die for it, at least they are true to what they believe, but the people like you dal sitting on the sidelines, cheerleader dal types make me want to puke. But I get it though, seeing as "your" people sold out the Panth, if they ever had any love for it in the first place.

2 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

People of Punjab want to improve life , and not to die or spend life in jail for fighting for khalistan. 

People of Panjab still want freedom, but its people like to kill them or put them in jail. People in Panjab see their improvement through Khalistan, because let's face it, it could never be nowhere near as bad as living under indian rule. But people like you kdram are still too blind or ignorant to see this. india offers the Sikhs NOTHING.

So this is your problem. Thread against pakistani.

No. My problem is you. You made this post about Sikhs being threatened by Islamos in Pakistan and then linked Kanwar Grewal's song thanking the people of Pakistan for helping to ease Panjab's burden of flooding. This is YOUR mentality. It's sick.

Sikhs don't get any easy ride ANYWHERE in the world. We get it tough in india, Pakistan, UK and USA etc. But rams like you want to say "forget everything thats happened because india went to the moon..." and to hide this traitorous trait of yours you come out with things like this post.

If you had enough decency to just put the original statement of Jathedar Sahib, without needlessly adding the video of Grewal , there would have been nothing wrong with this topic. But your mind is just too full of garbage.

Did i say abusive word against anyone . The threat to Pakistan sikh is real and it is jathedar that said it.

Abusive words are not the only form of abuse. Abusive actions are also forms of abuse and you showed it with your opening post.

You people are Gandhi ke bandar when it comes to atrocities done to handful of Sikhs in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Handful. Its pains me to see these Sikhs living like that in these countries. But the thousands and thousands who experienced 3rd degree torture, rape and murdered in false police encounters, don't register on your radar at all.

You are quite happy to say let bygones be bygones for these thousands. Gandhi ke bandar? Us?

BTW Pakistan opened flood gates for reasons unknown. They did not say that we are foing to it for Punjabi bhaichara . Read what they did with kharkhoos in 88-89 from their sources.

Who cares why they opened the gates? The point is, they opened the gates, allowing huge tracts of Kasur to be flooded to ease the difficulties in Panjab. You are such an akirtghan.

When the Sikh movement published a map of Khalistan, it included parts of the Pakistani side of Punjab. This prompted Gen Zia to order his government to keep Sikhs “under strict surveillance”. Later in 1988, the then director-general of the ISI, Gen Hamid Gul, called on prime minister Benazir Bhutto and advocated a plan to support the Khalistan movement in Indian Punjab as a bid to pre-empt any Indian threat. Bhutto told the General to drop the card.

Later on, prime minister Bhutto, in a bid to create a friendly atmosphere, collected all information about Sikh activists and reportedly sent it to Indian prime pinister Rajiv Gandhi through a special messenger. This information rpparently helped Rajiv bring an end to the Sikh uprising.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1193181

Pakistan was the biggest betrayer of Khalistan movement, where was your bhai chara at that time. 

The biggest betrayer of the Khalistan movement was people like you. The biggest betrayers of the Panth are STILL people like you.

Excuse me it was you people who claim to be torch bearer of Human rights. I never claimed india to be model country or democracy. Almost all powerful countries are known to had done human rights abuses when a secessionist was their. Be it India , Pakistan , Sri Lanka or anyone

But you certainly excused india for its abuses against Sikhs. And these traitors in that delhi video are also excusing india. genocide apologists. What power is there in killing people who want to live in their own country?

As you people care so much about Sikh people what have you done for them . Look at Mr phulka he remained in indian system and sent Sajjan kumar to jail . 

The problem is you are still living in 80s and all your hopes are on Gora sahab and Mulla Sahab for justice

And there it is. The same genocide apologist mindset. The same stupidity which carries on generation through generation with you rams.

Who do you rely on for justice? That same tiranga that your people wave around like cheerleaders labels you as a hindu. Yet you cry if i address you as kdram. You and your tiranga fan boys can't even get recognition in india for what you purport to be. If you could  even get that ONE piece of recognition, it would show that there is some hope in this tiranga. But 76 years have passed and you still are kdram. Have some shame .

And here goes the mask of Khalistan. The hidden face of your jattistan is exposed. No wonder SC sikhs of Punjab did not join the movement.

And the face of your bhappastan? waving tirangas around like your lives depended on it, whilst living next to a widows colony. Masked by your hindustan.

Chatanga is delusional and full of shyte. 

Thicko has probably never done anything risky in his life, but deludes himself as some K'stani warrior. lol  Badal's pet, now he's crawling up P'stani ar5e. 

Deal with these kinds of animals, get the old kharkus who've been locked up for decades out first, then we'd believe you guys are actually serious.