Schizophrenia and Sikhi

Apologies, I deleted what I wrote @GurjantGnostic because I got a little too personal. I was not insinuating that Schizophrenia and Sikhi are connected but I was giving my personal story about my battle with it. I believe schizophrenics are highly “tapped in” to the spirit world, and most of their issues come from an inability to recognize this and utilize it.

7 hours ago, chintamatkaro said:

Apologies, I deleted what I wrote @GurjantGnostic because I got a little too personal. I was not insinuating that Schizophrenia and Sikhi are connected but I was giving my personal story about my battle with it. I believe schizophrenics are highly “tapped in” to the spirit world, and most of their issues come from an inability to recognize this and utilize it.

There's an overlap for sure. Schizos are ungrounded in reality though. 

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bro, have you stopped consuming Cannabis?

Heavy Cannabis consumption (especially THC) is linked to Schizophrenia.

Heavy Cannabis Use Linked to Schizophrenia, Especially among Young Men | Scientific American

When Shaheedi Degh is being prepared, very small quantities of Cannabis (probably only CBD) is supposed to be added.

Bhul chuk maaf

I dont trust science. I stopped smoking and using weed for over a month now and went off the dirty drugs (antipsychotics). Schizophrenia is a made up illness for people who are awakening. The “meds” surpress your spirit and destroy your brain. Marijuana is a spirit itself and a harmful one at that when used incorrectly. The reason I dont trust science is because the studies are very very flawed and they deviate from the gold standard because most studies are financed by the system that wants to supress human spirit. In addition, scientists dont even believe that the spirit exists.
For example, did you know that the studies about schizophrenia and the “medicines that are supposed to help them are financed by the drug companies themselves? Psychiatry is one giant lie designed to kill your spirit. Trust me bro, you never want to experience the zombie like state and restleness these drugs turn you into. They’re only decent at stabilizing for a few months but these quacks want a person on them forever. This system is broken and I will speak the truth about it forever. Highly respected Dr Peter Breggin a psychatrist exposes the system and lie of these “meds”. In addition many shamans have helped schizophrenics navigate the spirit world and a balanced life. Most schizophrenia cases are just negative spirit attachment. If you don’t believe what I’m saying is real you are not qualified to be a Sikh.

1 minute ago, chintamatkaro said:

I dont trust science. I stopped smoking and using weed for over a month now and went off the dirty drugs (antipsychotics). Schizophrenia is a made up illness for people who are awakening. The “meds” surpress your spirit and destroy your brain. Marijuana is a spirit itself and a harmful one at that when used incorrectly. The reason I dont trust science is because the studies are very very flawed and they deviate from the gold standard because most studies are financed by the system that wants to supress human spirit. In addition, scientists dont even believe that the spirit exists.
For example, did you know that the studies about schizophrenia and the “medicines that are supposed to help them are financed by the drug companies themselves? Psychiatry is one giant lie designed to kill your spirit. Trust me bro, you never want to experience the zombie like state and restleness these drugs turn you into. They’re only decent at stabilizing for a few months but these quacks want a person on them forever. This system is broken and I will speak the truth about it forever. Highly respected Dr Peter Breggin a psychatrist exposes the system and lie of these “meds”. In addition many shamans have helped schizophrenics navigate the spirit world and a balanced life. Most schizophrenia cases are just negative spirit attachment. If you don’t believe what I’m saying is real you are not qualified to be a Sikh.

In other words,

there does exist a negative matrix (false energetic overlay of reality)

most schizophrenics see this (and are disparaged by society because of said system)

they turn to drugs like marijuana to cope (makes things worse as it is meant to be used shamanically, as in small doses like shaheedhi degh)

psychiatry is a lie founded by greed of drug companies and on a deeper level it is a devil’s system designed to supress spirit awakening

sikhi acknowledges everything I write (maya, bhoot, pret, karma, awakening to truth)

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Heavy Cannabis Use Linked to Schizophrenia, Especially among Young Men | Scientific American

When Shaheedi Degh is being prepared, very small quantities of Cannabis (probably only CBD) is supposed to be added.

Bhul chuk maaf

I researched that. There is no link between cannabis giving you schizophrenia, but if you already have schizophrenia it makes the symptoms very obvious. 

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Also all the other ingredients help it metabolize. Reserch foods that help your endocannabinoidal receptors. It's the recipe for Bhang. 

2 hours ago, chintamatkaro said:

The only harms from cannabis are financial and smoke inhalation. 

@chintamatkaroveer ji very interesting writings you have posted on here the site. 

Dass himself takes 2 antipsychotics along with antidepressant, mood stabiliser, sedatives and a benzodiazepine.

I have been on a number of antidepressants in the beginning but you are right the side effects were nasty with sertraline which was horrible as the headaches it caused were unbearable. I also had problems with mirtazapine,citalopram as well.

I give you credit about your views about psychiatrists as the first one in my treatment was horrible along with a few others i have been given. Even the therapists are equally bad as well.

Back to myself i suffer from ptsd depression and the psychiatrist said the psychosis i get is a extension of the ptsd that's what the shrink said. Luckly the last 2 psychiatrist i have seen are good talking wise but only Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa will cure me one day as the medication side i have seen now.

14 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

@chintamatkaroveer ji very interesting writings you have posted on here the site. 

Dass himself takes 2 antipsychotics along with antidepressant, mood stabiliser, sedatives and a benzodiazepine.

I have been on a number of antidepressants in the beginning but you are right the side effects were nasty with sertraline which was horrible as the headaches it caused were unbearable. I also had problems with mirtazapine,citalopram as well.

I give you credit about your views about psychiatrists as the first one in my treatment was horrible along with a few others i have been given. Even the therapists are equally bad as well.

Back to myself i suffer from ptsd depression and the psychiatrist said the psychosis i get is a extension of the ptsd that's what the shrink said. Luckly the last 2 psychiatrist i have seen are good talking wise but only Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa will cure me one day as the medication side i have seen now.

Kabir, marta marna jag moea aesi marni jo mare bahur na marna hoe

sorry i butchered that 

YOU NEED TO GET OFF IT ASAP.

i will pray gurkirpa on your life 

if you have courage guts b*lls and bharosa on dassm paatshah you will be healed without these dangerous meds

i can guide you thru the process

@chintamatkaroveer ji thanks for replying its currently horrible the nightmares i get and how these things are not going away with all these flashbacks i get. 

Since you had PTSD i truly respect your views brother as you know exactly what I am going through at the moment especially since half of my life is a wreck with this illness. 

You are 100% correct that i need faith in Guru Sahib Ji not pills. As all they do is just make sleepy rather than help block the nasty stuff. 

Plus you are truly right that these pills are bs especially the side effects of them. I tried psychology and even that didn't help as well.

27 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

@chintamatkaroveer ji thanks for replying its currently horrible the nightmares i get and how these things are not going away with all these flashbacks i get. 

Since you had PTSD i truly respect your views brother as you know exactly what I am going through at the moment especially since half of my life is a wreck with this illness. 

You are 100% correct that i need faith in Guru Sahib Ji not pills. As all they do is just make sleepy rather than help block the nasty stuff. 

Plus you are truly right that these pills are bs especially the side effects of them. I tried psychology and even that didn't help as well.

You are locked in the negative matrix that reincarnates souls against their will. You must break the curse by earnestly praying to dasme paatshah Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahaaraaj da Maharaj. Also give daswandh to Gurughar and feed homeless people when you get a chance take it. All this will make you strong enough to tell those evil doctors that you had enough and you are healing your PTSD without these soul crushing meds. Waheguru Im Praying 4 U aatma ji

32 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Forget the flashbacks, put yourself in Guru jis shoes and He will take you out of this bhavjal hell. What I mean is reflect on his sacrifices and know that same power lays within you as daughter of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

1 hour ago, chintamatkaro said:

You are locked in the negative matrix that reincarnates souls against their will. You must break the curse by earnestly praying to dasme paatshah Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahaaraaj da Maharaj. Also give daswandh to Gurughar and feed homeless people when you get a chance take it. All this will make you strong enough to tell those evil doctors that you had enough and you are healing your PTSD without these soul crushing meds. Waheguru Im Praying 4 U aatma ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji veer ji.

Thanks very much for praying for dass as i really thankful. Its a horrible situation that i feel like i am stuck in now. I would like to give my daswand to the gurdwara sahib but i haven't got any job or work at the moment. The jobcentre has declared me unfit for work so i am just getting my benefit money which is not a lot. But i do give any change i have to the homeless people i seen walking in the streets.

The reason this whole thing hit this bad with the nightmares is a topic i rather not go into to much on here as its a public page. So i will try to send you a private message for that. Yes it was a ardas that i did for my cousin that has backfired on me big time and is the reason that since last 10 years i am in the position i am in now.

The voices i have been hearing is not something i want to mention on here as I don't people think i am crazy or sick in the head cos i am not either of them.

6 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji veer ji.

Thanks very much for praying for dass as i really thankful. Its a horrible situation that i feel like i am stuck in now. I would like to give my daswand to the gurdwara sahib but i haven't got any job or work at the moment. The jobcentre has declared me unfit for work so i am just getting my benefit money which is not a lot. But i do give any change i have to the homeless people i seen walking in the streets.

The reason this whole thing hit this bad with the nightmares is a topic i rather not go into to much on here as its a public page. So i will try to send you a private message for that. Yes it was a ardas that i did for my cousin that has backfired on me big time and is the reason that since last 10 years i am in the position i am in now.

The voices i have been hearing is not something i want to mention on here as I don't people think i am crazy or sick in the head cos i am not either of them.

This is spirit harm you are not crazy. Do a lot of waheguru simran and ardaas for the negative spirits to leave you alone. You have to strengthen yourself. Listen to songs like Sidhu Moose Wala - Vaar and remind yourself you are stronger than the demons and black magicks. Guru ji is Almighty God. Your soul is weak thats all. I will help you though through praying for you and destroying the negative spirits. This will take care of the negative voices and dreams then you slowly taper off the meds.

4 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Read all the above.

My understanding is medicine is just one aspect of treating mental illness.  You would need family support, surrounded by positive people, remove negative people and situations from your life, physical activity to improve physical and mental fitness, counselling and must do your homework with counselling, enhancement of spiritual journey and above all PRAYERS.

It does take years/decades to fight with your thoughts. These meds block the thoughts and do give side-effects. 

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Mental illness doesnt even exist. Its all a lie. They just make up diagnoses so they can make money off you. Medication is only an option for soulless people who dont mind not having access to their spirit/mind. The side effects are so bad that people commit suicide because of them. You can heal without “medication” because its not medication its just dirty drugs designed to kill your brain and your quality of life suffers so much, most people never recover. You been lied to by doctors, the biggest fudus on the planet. So much ego and pride in their inability to heal people. All they do is tell you to pop pills and they get paid for doing nothing but being slaves to mr jew.

your understanding is flawed because you believe a major lie.

4 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Read all the above.

My understanding is medicine is just one aspect of treating mental illness.  You would need family support, surrounded by positive people, remove negative people and situations from your life, physical activity to improve physical and mental fitness, counselling and must do your homework with counselling, enhancement of spiritual journey and above all PRAYERS.

It does take years/decades to fight with your thoughts. These meds block the thoughts and do give side-effects. 

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Sister, Daas has a question.

Do you know how to get off Risperidone naturally (or with Herbal medications) without any prescription medications?

Bhul chuk maaf

31 minutes ago, paapiman said:

THC too?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Correct. 

What happens with thc delta 9 these days is to metabolize correctly requires a balance of terpines and other cannabinoids. But the market is cultivating and concentrating just thv delta9, which is a waste and not rhe reap high. The real high comes from eating well rounded cannabis. Especially with the ingredients fpund in our drinks that have terpines and other chemicals which help everything metabolize. 

It only reveals schizophrenia it does not cause it.