Ive found the purpose of naam jaapna

12 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Kesh are connected to Rom Rom Simran and Subtle Energies in our body.

Daas has a request bro. Why don't you try growing your Kesh and see if that makes a difference in your spiritual life or not? IMHO, you might feel a difference, given your spiritual experiences.

Bhul chuk maaf

One day. I know the day I stop cutting kesh is the day I totally leave mundane affairs. Not yet, but open to it in the future, once I’m fully settled and happy with what I’ve achieved materially, I will grow out my hair and essentially leave the false reality. I have a mission and I know I can bring more souls closer to Waheguru with cut hair. I know it sounds strange but I trust my self as it is Waheguru telling me all this. I am not against keeping kesh but I am not for it right now in this time-space. My mission is global and I will lead many souls back to Awareness of the Infinite Source. How this happens is up to Baba ji. 

i have a lot of respect for kesh, but people make an identity out of their outer roop and forget the atma. This leads to ego.