MOst of us have very long hair which equals

lil_princess

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah the way they were sayin it toof Sounded like some product from Hawai. and then I tried reading it agan. and then

toof.. Soundz like the Canon .. i was jus goin insane trying to figure it out.. now u said agarbati now it makes sense. wow..

Yah i have TOOF in my house. and i will try toofing my Hair. :)

thanx guyz This was like a brain Surgery. :)

You are right but it was hard for members to make lalli understand what they were trying to convey. :)

I think "Agarbatti" made it easier and now she understood what they were trying to convery.

I would recommend that members should try this online english to punjabi dictionary to get the right meanings.

http://www.punjabonline.com/servlet/librar...?Action=English Just put insence and you will get it.

lol hahhahha man i juz checked it outtt ! yeah i used that site before for my punjabi essay for punjabi school.. i did good on that essay, BAD OVERALL in that damn class!! i don't like that teacher at all! but im no here to badmouth! its about SHAMPOO so as the punjabi english dictionary translates, "NO TRANSLATION AVAILABLE"

(the punjabi-english dictionary in book format is amazin!... too bad they don't have altivista/google translations in punjabi!.. i know they have it for enligsh punjabi for the web page on google, but i mean in PUNJABI FONT!) ok i need to go stupid examz in the way and i need to take a shower with my herbal (aka the no translation available substance)

one

lol @ shampoo is actually a word from india!!! yo did u get that off Goodness Gracious Me?! lol hahah reminds me of that program when he was like shamppoo is indian, so is conditioner.. and then the son is like thats BULL ISHHHH, and hez like WHAT DID U SAY, and then hez like i said BULL SHIIIIII, and hez like, THATS ALSO INDIAN!!!

lol mannn that just bring back a whole lot of memories!

one!!

hello Mundeyo...;)

Yah toof is TOOF.. i never call it agarbati i call it TOOF also i learned it as TOOF.. but i didnt kno what u guys were trying to say because Reading Punjabi In Roman is Kinda Hard ya kno.: ) yah it is..

So yah N3O ji i tried Toofing my hair and Litterly Burned my Rug and some hair. LOL

oh man oh man...

desikuddi02 ... Yeah Gulabo i m who u think i m :wink: :twisted:

Shrewbury Ringz lots of bells.

DING IDNG DONG DONG DIIIIIIIING :twisted:

yah It is more like 99% yaar.. what can i say. i live in the ghetto pakiland of Boston.. HA.

SSA

hello Mundeyo...;)

Yah toof is TOOF.. i never call it agarbati i call it TOOF also i learned it as TOOF.. but i didnt kno what u guys were trying to say because Reading Punjabi In Roman is Kinda Hard ya kno.: ) yah it is..

So yah N3O ji i tried Toofing my hair and Litterly Burned my Rug and some hair. LOL

oh man oh man...

yah It is more like 99% yaar.. what can i say. i live in the ghetto pakiland of Boston.. HA.

SSA

LOL @ Lali ji

You guys and Gals are hilarious.

Anyway I use what ever is in the Bathroom. What ever my mother and Sister bring i'll use it :)

I have never heard of anyone TOOFING their hair :LOL:

Oh well you learn new things everyday.

lol @ shampoo is actually a word from india!!! yo did u get that off Goodness Gracious Me?! lol hahah reminds me of that program when he was like shamppoo is indian, so is conditioner.. and then the son is like thats BULL ISHHHH, and hez like WHAT DID U SAY, and then hez like i said BULL SHIIIIII, and hez like, THATS ALSO INDIAN!!!

lol mannn that just bring back a whole lot of memories!

one!!

SHAMPOO:

This is another popular western habit which originated in India. The practice of shampoo in India has been mentioned by the Greek historian, Strabo in the 4th century B.C. The word shampoo has been derived from the Indian term Champna. This has also been corroborated in the Oxford Dictionary.

hello Mundeyo...;)

oh man oh man...

U come and visit where i live, its like mecca

:shock:

SSA

Guest Javanmard

I just use the Dabur shampoos because they're excellent. I try not to use chemicals at all and Dabur is ayurvedic and uses a lot of ayurvedic plants. Their hair oil is fantastic. I also have a cleansing shampoo onec a month which I create myslef with shikakai and amla powder mixed with oil. Cleans your scalp! careful with the eyes though. I wash with dahi.

Dahi and honey is excellent as well. Some people adds eggs as well but I am not too sure how effective that is. It's better to eat eggs as a source of protein.

After that I perfume my kesh with cole incense. It smells so nice afterwards!!!!

lalleshvari Ji i use soooo Many chemicals in my hair.. :shock:

is it bad. I have curley hair so i use lots of gel and hair spray. i think i m guna go Ganji in few years. :( oh my.

lalleshvari ji i think u can b my cool spirtual advisor Buddy ji. like N3o ji said;)

i need some serious help..

The toofing my hair didnt work out so well im afraid to try it again cuz i might set my house on fire in the process ya kno.:)

cheerz.

So Englighten me About more of thse Herbal hair stuff.;)