SOMETHING I FOUND

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

take a look at this link

what is he doing comparing jesus to guruji..

how dare he!

ive wrote him a mail i hope it gets answered!

this kind of stuff is not on

every1 knows that jesus was full of ego

and satan is a myth..

and adam and eve were not the first people on earth.. has the guy ever heard of evolution? hes posting on www.sikhi.com and he has everyone around there reading this literature and they are saying its intresting..

Anything Goes on Sikhi.com,. i told them to delete the link and you shouldnt have it either in ur post, just post a quote or something.

I read his stuffon Google Groups and on his site a bit and it confuses the hell out of me. Its not worth it. If we want to learn we have our guru whoc an teach us everything.

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh,

That site was hosted by same person who hosted http://www.punjabchat.com. I used to post on punjabchat.com year ago before i left that forum. There was this guy "pandit" i m sure most of you guys know him from faithfreedom.com. Even though creator of punjabchat.com is a sikh and aware of pandit that he is a rss paid agent... he couldnt still ban pandit. It seems like his first and only aim is to get publicity than caring for sikhi kaum.

People like them are pure sell outs. He supports khalistan yet at the same time he bashes khalistani shaheeds. Then he started sikhi.com. I seriously feel disguisted goin there. Most of their talks are pure with bhangra than sikhi talk and with no moderatation as Amardeep Singh mentioned.

Now he started khalistan.biz along with sikhi.com with no moderation where people can bash sikhism.

Personally i think these two sites need to be shad down.

Pure sell outs :twisted: :twisted:

Then he started sikhi.com. I seriously feel disguisted goin there. Most of their talks are pure bullocks with bhangra than sikhi talk and with no moderatation as Amardeep Singh mentioned.

Perhaps they need guidance. Maybe they can't differentiate between right and wrong.

Sasha ji thanks for your response,

If they need guidance. They can seek guidance. As you know spoon-feeding punjabi tradition doesnt exist anymore!

Also they cant differentiate between right and wrong source than why start own sikhi website at the first place. Thats a big step if you ask me. Especially if you dont have good back ground in a sikhi. These are reasons i can think of why he started sikhi site!!!!

A. Confuse youths more.

B. To get Publicity

C. Simply to make money. But money at the front and sikhi at the secondary.

D Personal Agenda

E: Honest mistake (But then again no steps taken to correct it).

Sasha ji thanks for your response,

If they need guidance. They can seek guidance. As you know spoon-feeding punjabi tradition doesnt exist anymore!

well thanks for your prompt reply Mr. Singh.

maybe these kids have been spoon fed and are now venturing via net, net being of course, most convenient source yet not so reliable.

Also they cant differentiate between right and wrong source than why start own sikhi website at the first place.

so if one does not possess the knowledge then don't bother with it?

Sasha Ji,

so if one does not possess the knowledge then don't bother with it?

I m not saying dont bother with it ji. But before gettin knowledge dont go out opening up a called it(sikhi.com) website which suppose to help youths but confuse youths more instead!!!!!!!!

I personally think. He should seek guidance. Learn basic tenets beleif from sikhs.org first and present sikhi in right manner... not as christianity influenced/islamic/hinduised influenced sikhi!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand for starters, why people have started comparing us without knowing the slightest detail about Sikhi! It's pathetic. First it was Hindus on about how Guru Nanak Dev Ji is like the sun or some crap like that. I don't see what they gain from doing this?

Maybe Orchids wrote that, cos Jesus said that the only way to God is via him, which basically means u cant get to God unless your a Christian.

Can you please quote that line where he said the only way is thru him?

Thanks and Jesus was not Christian, he was a Jew.

that is a very ignorent thing to say about jesus....not everyone knows what you know perhaps you should share with us why you think he was full of ego?

okay ill tell you..

he claimed worship him and you will go to heaven

and christians keep claiming that jesus is "god"

okay sorry for my comments was just saying that christianity kept saying that worship jesus thats the only way you will get to heaven.. and they kept telling us to sing his hymns in junior school..

and as for satan.. i dont think satan exists because god is so powerful.. there are no other gods..

sorry for the comments was just angry at that site

Can you please quote that line where he said the only way is thru him?

Thanks and Jesus was not Christian, he was a Jew.

everything goes with quotes these days sigh.. okay here you have it

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" (Jesus quoted by John 11:25-26)

read that and tell me what it is?

I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will know my Father also." (Jesus quoted by John 14:6-7a)

read above

"And every one who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life." (Jesus quoted by Matthew 19:29)

these quotes r found from the web

Maybe jesus didnt claim that, after all he existed a LONG LONG time ago and as you all know, history gets distorted.

I told my Muslim friend the other day that I saw the Passion of the Christ and she went bezerk!! Saying that the way Jesus died in the Passion of Christ wasn't true. Muslims believed he died in another way. (Just confused me more)!!

:roll: I really hope that in 1000 yrs time, sikhi doesnt get distorted like this!!!!!!

Maybe jesus didnt claim that, after all he existed a LONG LONG time ago and as you all know, history gets distorted.

I told my Muslim friend the other day that I saw the Passion of the Christ and she went bezerk!! Saying that the way Jesus died in the Passion of Christ wasn't true. Muslims believed he died in another way. (Just confused me more)!!

:roll: I really hope that in 1000 yrs time, sikhi doesnt get distorted like this!!!!!!

even when it is well documented in the bible?

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh,

That site was hosted by same person who hosted http://www.punjabchat.com. I used to post on punjabchat.com year ago before i left that forum. There was this guy "pandit" i m sure most of you guys know him from faithfreedom.com. Even though creator of punjabchat.com is a sikh and aware of pandit that he is a rss paid agent... he couldnt still ban pandit. It seems like his first and only aim is to get publicity than caring for sikhi kaum.

People like them are pure sell outs. He supports khalistan yet at the same time he bashes khalistani shaheeds. Then he started sikhi.com. I seriously feel disguisted goin there. Most of their talks are pure with bhangra than sikhi talk and with no moderatation as Amardeep Singh mentioned.

Now he started khalistan.biz along with sikhi.com with no moderation where people can bash sikhism.

Personally i think these two sites need to be shad down.

Pure sell outs :twisted: :twisted:

i used 2 go on that site i am well aware of pundit..

okay ill tell you..

he claimed worship him and you will go to heaven

and christians keep claiming that jesus is "god"

okay sorry for my comments was just saying that christianity kept saying that worship jesus thats the only way you will get to heaven.. and they kept telling us to sing his hymns in junior school..

and as for satan.. i dont think satan exists because god is so powerful.. there are no other gods..

sorry for the comments was just angry at that site

He said thru him you will reach god. Just as ONLY thru a Guru you can reach god. You can mold yourself with meditation all your life and gain great experiences and knowledge, but you will need a guru. He is GurParsaad. A gift, a blessing. God cannot be attained by your efforts. He is a absorbed only thru GurParsaad and for that to happen Guru/Master is needed.

Page 228, Line 16 -- Guru Nanak Dev

Only by serving the Guru is God obtained, and the true gate of liberation found.

gur sayvaa parabh paa-i-aa sach mukat du-aaraa.

Page 233, Line 16 -- Guru Amar Das

The Naam is obtained from the True Guru; by His Grace, God is found. satgur tay naam paa-ee-ai karam milai parabh so-ay.

The part where Jesus might have said, ONLY thru him, is not being selfish or being egoistic, rather he is saying not thru the church, but thru him. If one starts to think that by saying, "Only thru him" ment that "Everyone who will come after jesus must go thru him" has not yet understood that you cannot Monopolize on God. He has ONE door that one must go thru and that is the door of the TRUE Guru/Master. Jesus is not being Egoistic or Selfish, he is speaking to his deciples, to his people that he is that door of liberation.

One more thing to understand is that if 10 people were standing in a line and the first person was told one thing and was told to pass it down to the next and so on. By the time the message will be passed down to the 10the person. Along the route, the message will have been altered, one adds his or her own interpeatation along with the message and so it gets passed down and interpeted again and again. It is only Natural. So the message has been passed down to the Christian people and the Pure message that christ had given has been altered, perhaps not intentionally rather when a Translation from one language is made to another, it is only natural for the message to become distorted. The bible went thru many Translation before the one you see today. Every time you translate something, it looses something along the line.

Satan is no other than the word Maya exagerated. The have Personified Maya, just as they have Personified God into a white beard man sitting on a throne throwing down lightening bolts. Good and Evil. God is Good and Satan is Evil.....Yin and Yang. The balance in life. One cannot exist without the other. The Truth is that God is beyond Both good and evil becase he is self sufficient. If he isn't then if the Devil dissappears so does god and that just cannot be. God is independent, not dependent on some opposite force. He just IS.

This is just my interpetation and view.

Waheguru.

okay

but what i dont like are these people knocking door to door on a daily basis shoving opinions down the throats of people that already have religions! jehovas witnesses visit my streeet regularly and almost tried converting me, good thing i was aware.. and what angered me most it was apneh loke but they were jehovas.. basically they said that god only heard if you refer to him as jehova.. my knowledge of sikhi wasnt that great then otherwise i would have had a debate with them,.. they kept saying that there is a satan.. lol.... christians claim to know the time the earth was created.. ive read the bible parts of it..

and i read this one story about a whale swllowing a person.. jonah

i also was in a forum and had a debate with a christian.. they kept telling me to convert aswell.. and said satan is on the earth..

also they said the end of the world will be in 2000

its 2004 now..